No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: ukraine not news anymore..... [Re: Marty] #7603613
06/12/22 02:00 PM
06/12/22 02:00 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Interesting threat, a lot more thinking and reasoning and less emotions being presented on this topic than a few months ago. I do think the USA is more vulnerable in several ways than Russia. I think our economy is running on fumes and has been for awhile. And I think the USA population is softer and less resilient than Russians. It's been a awhile since the Americans have known what hardships are like. And similar to a spoiled child the vast majority wouldn't handle it well. We are pretty dependent on the internet and the electric grid. Our whole financial and banking system would be gone if the internet went up in smoke. If something happened to our power grid or online banking a lot of people in big cities will get real hungry real fast.

Re: ukraine not news anymore..... [Re: Yes sir] #7603618
06/12/22 02:08 PM
06/12/22 02:08 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by Yes sir
Interesting threat, a lot more thinking and reasoning and less emotions being presented on this topic than a few months ago. I do think the USA is more vulnerable in several ways than Russia. I think our economy is running on fumes and has been for awhile. And I think the USA population is softer and less resilient than Russians. It's been a awhile since the Americans have known what hardships are like. And similar to a spoiled child the vast majority wouldn't handle it well. We are pretty dependent on the internet and the electric grid. Our whole financial and banking system would be gone if the internet went up in smoke. If something happened to our power grid or online banking a lot of people in big cities will get real hungry real fast.

The japs had the same misconception because we were just coming out of a huge depression.

Re: ukraine not news anymore..... [Re: Marty] #7603651
06/12/22 02:51 PM
06/12/22 02:51 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Heck of a big difference between going into one and coming out of one. And if u think we have the same morels and values now as the people did then ur crazy.

Re: ukraine not news anymore..... [Re: Yes sir] #7603664
06/12/22 03:09 PM
06/12/22 03:09 PM
MO
cfowler Offline
trapper
cfowler  Offline
trapper

MO
Originally Posted by Yes sir

I agree.

KOSOI, I’m not offended in any way. I think it is good that we have this opportunity to exchange thoughts and ideas.

I trap for fun. I skin 'em for the money!
Grinners For Life-Lifetime Member, MO Chapter, Den #1
~You Grin, You're In~
Re: ukraine not news anymore..... [Re: spjones] #7603683
06/12/22 03:54 PM
06/12/22 03:54 PM
Custer Co, Idaho
S
sneaky Offline
trapper
sneaky  Offline
trapper
S

Custer Co, Idaho
Originally Posted by spjones
The”ghost of kiev” and leaking radiation sites all made up story’s as well

Trumpeted by western media

It’ll be interesting what other false statements have been made

They just needed a scheme to launder 40 billion dollars. Mission accomplished

Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand
Re: ukraine not news anymore..... [Re: Marty] #7603684
06/12/22 03:55 PM
06/12/22 03:55 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline OP
trapper
Marty  Offline OP
trapper

North East Kansas
once they passed all the$ that was the end of the publicity...very obvious to me.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: ukraine not news anymore..... [Re: Marty] #7603763
06/12/22 06:03 PM
06/12/22 06:03 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
Reportedly, U.S. javelins anti-armor man portable missiles are now showing up in the Middle East "black" arms market at $20,000 a piece. No one will care unless one is used to take out a commercial airliner on final approach. I "hope" (not) that the buyers are getting both batteries and a way to charge them. But maybe those cost extra...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: ukraine not news anymore..... [Re: NonPCfed] #7603766
06/12/22 06:07 PM
06/12/22 06:07 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Online content
trapper
Providence Farm  Online Content
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by NonPCfed
Reportedly, U.S. javelins anti-armor man portable missiles are now showing up in the Middle East "black" arms market at $20,000 a piece. No one will care unless one is used to take out a commercial airliner on final approach. I "hope" (not) that the buyers are getting both batteries and a way to charge them. But maybe those cost extra...

Probably just the ones Joe left for them in Afghanistan

Re: ukraine not news anymore..... [Re: Marty] #7603966
06/12/22 11:25 PM
06/12/22 11:25 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
Probably just the ones Joe left for them in Afghanistan

A double ringer!!

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: ukraine not news anymore..... [Re: waggler] #7618035
07/02/22 07:17 PM
07/02/22 07:17 PM
Co.-Wy. part time AK.
W
wy.wolfer Offline
trapper
wy.wolfer  Offline
trapper
W

Co.-Wy. part time AK.
Originally Posted by waggler
^^^^^^
KOSOI, did you read the article?
It states that the rape stories are fiction, just propaganda put forward by a Ukrainian official.

The very definition of "Blind Support". Maybe this is a good example of the depth of research KOSOI does with all his comments?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread