No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Bipartisan Gun Deal Announced [Re: Finster] #7604518
06/13/22 08:56 PM
06/13/22 08:56 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Being prepared is never a bad thing. But you can only get so far on your own. When things go south don't hunker down in the basement eating wheat berries and survival bars. Community is what is going to win the day...

I am surrounded by thousands of acres of crops and pastured livestock... All of which require care, feeding, harvesting, and eyes to make sure they don't disappear. Being on good terms with your neighbors might get you a cut of the harvest if you pitch in and help. No one is entitled to what someone else has, bartering food for labor, security, etc... might help both parties out... 1200 acres of corn does no one any good if it can't be brought in.

Just a thought... Be neighborly.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Bipartisan Gun Deal Announced [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7604521
06/13/22 09:01 PM
06/13/22 09:01 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Originally Posted by danny clifton
Armed robbery and no prison? Hard to imagine there is a judge anywhere in this countries who doesn’t think 10
Years would be a start.

Exactly why the Sheriff blasted the governor and baltimore judges.

Trying to find a link to the presser but they have all been taken down or edited. lol

Seems that happens a lot in certain areas .Felons should get voting rights also .Where was the guy from that had like 49 felon charges against him , and he was given bond , and later Obama pardoned him?Not allowed to give his race , because that's racist !

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: Bipartisan Gun Deal Announced [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7604532
06/13/22 09:17 PM
Western Shore Delaware
SJA Offline
trapper
SJA  Offline
trapper

Western Shore Delaware
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Originally Posted by danny clifton
Armed robbery and no prison? Hard to imagine there is a judge anywhere in this countries who doesn’t think 10
Years would be a start.

Exactly why the Sheriff blasted the governor and baltimore judges.

Trying to find a link to the presser but they have all been taken down or edited. lol

Knowing B'mor's Prosecution AND Conviction record, I'm betting the attorney(s) SCREWED IT UP . . . we'll hear more soon I think.

Last edited by SJA; 06/13/22 09:19 PM.

"Humans are the hardest people to get along with."
Dr. Phillip Snow
Re: Bipartisan Gun Deal Announced [Re: Mike in A-town] #7604533
2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Originally Posted by Mike in A-town
Being prepared is never a bad thing. But you can only get so far on your own. When things go south don't hunker down in the basement eating wheat berries and survival bars. Community is what is going to win the day...

I am surrounded by thousands of acres of crops and pastured livestock... All of which require care, feeding, harvesting, and eyes to make sure they don't disappear. Being on good terms with your neighbors might get you a cut of the harvest if you pitch in and help. No one is entitled to what someone else has, bartering food for labor, security, etc... might help both parties out... 1200 acres of corn does no one any good if it can't be brought in.

Mike

Agree and same here. I have great neighbors for the most part. We check cows for each other, help out on all manner of things and I am about to loan my oldest kids to one for wheat harvest.

There is one neighbor who is a real prick. Everyone within 10 miles will be racing to deal with him if the SHTF.

Re: Bipartisan Gun Deal Announced [Re: Blaine County] #7604539
06/13/22 09:23 PM
06/13/22 09:23 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Blaine County
Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

Mike

Agree and same here. I have great neighbors for the most part. We check cows for each other, help out on all manner of things and I am about to loan my oldest kids to one for wheat harvest.

There is one neighbor who is a real prick. Everyone within 10 miles will be racing to deal with him if the SHTF.

There's always that one jerk.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Bipartisan Gun Deal Announced [Re: Finster] #7604596
06/13/22 10:38 PM
06/13/22 10:38 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."