No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Monkey Pox #7604357
06/13/22 05:03 PM
06/13/22 05:03 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline OP
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline OP
trapper

ohio
Just in time for midterm elections !
Your thoughts ?

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: Monkey Pox [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #7604359
06/13/22 05:07 PM
06/13/22 05:07 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Thats the plan I would think.... travel bans and shut downs leading up to November to justify mail in voting would be my guess

Last edited by Scuba1; 06/13/22 05:08 PM.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Monkey Pox [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #7604381
06/13/22 05:45 PM
06/13/22 05:45 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Do you guys know how monkey pox is transmitted? Lets just say certain lifestyle choices are involved.

Travel bans and masks are worthless. And the worthless CDC/WHO know it.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Monkey Pox [Re: Mike in A-town] #7604389
06/13/22 06:02 PM
06/13/22 06:02 PM
MD
D
DaveP Offline
trapper
DaveP  Offline
trapper
D

MD
Originally Posted by Mike in A-town
Do you guys know how monkey pox is transmitted? Lets just say certain lifestyle choices are involved.

Travel bans and masks are worthless. And the worthless CDC/WHO know it.

Mike

Nope
Ban travel to and from San Francisco and Key West.
Epoxy the masks over your naughty bits.

Problem solved!

Re: Monkey Pox [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #7604739
06/14/22 06:50 AM
06/14/22 06:50 AM
Piney va. soon be 19
cotton Offline
trapper
cotton  Offline
trapper

Piney va. soon be 19
ya spelt it wrong it's
money pox

John 3/16

ifin your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough
VTA life member

Re: Monkey Pox [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #7604740
06/14/22 06:51 AM
06/14/22 06:51 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

I'll repeat this again...
I'm no son of a monkey.
Or an ape.

Please don't include me and mine in your categories of junk science.

Re: Monkey Pox [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #7604742
06/14/22 06:55 AM
06/14/22 06:55 AM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Buggery........so easy even a cave man can do it. Monkeys and apes too.

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Monkey Pox [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #7604787
06/14/22 07:59 AM
06/14/22 07:59 AM
central arkansas
T
the Blak Spot Offline
trapper
the Blak Spot  Offline
trapper
T

central arkansas
Think it was called AIDS back in 20th century

the just shall live by faith

member FTA, ATA, EAFT
1776 - the year we told a tyrant we weren't to be under a dictator
Caveat ater macula
Re: Monkey Pox [Re: ] #7604838
06/14/22 08:54 AM
06/14/22 08:54 AM
Ohio
W
Willy Firewood Offline
trapper
Willy Firewood  Offline
trapper
W

Ohio
Originally Posted by Mark June
I'll repeat this again...
I'm no son of a monkey.
Or an ape.

Please don't include me and mine in your categories of junk science.

Same here!

Many states still have laws against buggery, which should be enforced.
It used to be considered a crime against nature!

FRAC LIVES MATTER
Re: Monkey Pox [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #7605071
06/14/22 02:47 PM
06/14/22 02:47 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
[Linked Image]

Keith

Re: Monkey Pox [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #7605079
06/14/22 03:02 PM
06/14/22 03:02 PM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline
trapper
O

Interior Alaska
Trudy is said to have 19. Why then has he ruled on visiting bath houses? Could it be…..

I love the smell of burning spruce---I love the sound of a spring time goose---I love the feel of 40 below---from my trapline I will never go!
Re: Monkey Pox [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #7605089
06/14/22 03:25 PM
06/14/22 03:25 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
so for 2 years we get no actual indication on how Covid is transferred well by air it is Sars-2 and masks are almost useless cause if you can smell the fart the mask isn't working

but we are like 2 months into monkey pox and already I heard on the radio it is transmitted by air and mask up , is it really ? that would be an off new strain that is transmitted by air , wonder if that snuck out of a lab also

funny monkey pox has been around for a long time mostly in Africa

from the CDC web site

2022 U.S. Monkeypox Cases
CDC is tracking multiple cases of monkeypox that have been reported in several countries that don’t normally report monkeypox, including the United States.
CDC is urging healthcare providers in the U.S. to be alert for patients who have rash illnesses consistent with monkeypox.
CDC is working with state and local health officials to identify people who may have been in contact with individuals who have tested positive for monkeypox, so they can monitor their health.
Monkeypox is rare and does not spread easily between people without close contact. The threat of monkeypox to the general U.S. population remains LOW.

Monkeypox virus can spread when a person comes into contact with the virus from an infected animal, infected person, or materials contaminated with the virus. The virus can also cross the placenta from the mother to her fetus. Monkeypox virus may spread from animals to people through the bite or scratch of an infected animal, by handling wild game, or through the use of products made from infected animals. The virus may also spread through direct contact with body fluids or sores on an infected person or with materials that have touched body fluids or sores, such as clothing or linens.

Monkeypox spreads between people primarily through direct contact with infectious sores, scabs, or body fluids. It also can be spread by respiratory secretions during prolonged, face-to-face contact. Monkeypox can spread during intimate contact between people, including during sex, as well as activities like kissing, cuddling, or touching parts of the body with monkeypox sores. At this time, it is not known if monkeypox can spread through semen or vaginal fluids.

It is not yet known what animal maintains the virus in nature, although African rodents are suspected to play a part in monkeypox transmission to people.

https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/transmission.html

you will probably know we are going full pandemic when this information is not the same on the CDC web site any more so consider this an archive for later

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: Monkey Pox [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #7605091
06/14/22 03:29 PM
06/14/22 03:29 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
so for 2 years we get no actual indication on how Covid is transferred well by air it is Sars-2 and masks are almost useless cause if you can smell the fart the mask isn't working

but we are like 2 months into monkey pox and already I heard on the radio it is transmitted by air and mask up , is it really ? that would be an off new strain that is transmitted by air , wonder if that snuck out of a lab also

funny monkey pox has been around for a long time mostly in Africa

from the CDC web site

2022 U.S. Monkeypox Cases
CDC is tracking multiple cases of monkeypox that have been reported in several countries that don’t normally report monkeypox, including the United States.
CDC is urging healthcare providers in the U.S. to be alert for patients who have rash illnesses consistent with monkeypox.
CDC is working with state and local health officials to identify people who may have been in contact with individuals who have tested positive for monkeypox, so they can monitor their health.
Monkeypox is rare and does not spread easily between people without close contact. The threat of monkeypox to the general U.S. population remains LOW.

Monkeypox virus can spread when a person comes into contact with the virus from an infected animal, infected person, or materials contaminated with the virus. The virus can also cross the placenta from the mother to her fetus. Monkeypox virus may spread from animals to people through the bite or scratch of an infected animal, by handling wild game, or through the use of products made from infected animals. The virus may also spread through direct contact with body fluids or sores on an infected person or with materials that have touched body fluids or sores, such as clothing or linens.

Monkeypox spreads between people primarily through direct contact with infectious sores, scabs, or body fluids. It also can be spread by respiratory secretions during prolonged, face-to-face contact. Monkeypox can spread during intimate contact between people, including during sex, as well as activities like kissing, cuddling, or touching parts of the body with monkeypox sores. At this time, it is not known if monkeypox can spread through semen or vaginal fluids.

It is not yet known what animal maintains the virus in nature, although African rodents are suspected to play a part in monkeypox transmission to people.

https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/transmission.html

you will probably know we are going full pandemic when this information is not the same on the CDC web site any more so consider this an archive for later

There is an important election coming up, but I think a supposed resurgence of Covid is more likely the crutch the democrats will use to prop up the large amount of mailed in votes they glean.

Keith

Re: Monkey Pox [Re: KeithC] #7605224
06/14/22 07:04 PM
06/14/22 07:04 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Originally Posted by KeithC
[Linked Image]

Keith

No visible symptoms though. She looks the same as ever.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread