No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Christian Soldiers [Re: J Staton] #7607125
06/17/22 03:15 PM
06/17/22 03:15 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
Originally Posted by J Staton
Originally Posted by bjansma
WWJD?

Since the pro abortion group is threatening to destroy the Temple (the body of the believer), he would flog them right off the street.

there is a lot more martyrdom in Christianity than there is flogging

this is not our world but a temporary place we seek to make the best we can

Gondi would have cut the throat of every British officer and soldier alike if it was in his power and freed his country. he could not and doing so would only bring the system down harder on the people his people , so martyrdom , gaining sympathy of the world and showing the British colonial rule for what it was eventually led to change.

when the pro abortion people kill someone whom has a name and a face and a SS# it needs to advertised shouted to the hills that these radicals have no respect for any life not just unborn life. that no respect for a child is just the tipping off point off a slippery slope.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: Christian Soldiers [Re: bjansma] #7607145
06/17/22 03:47 PM
06/17/22 03:47 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

WWJD?

You’ll have to be more specific. The first time He would calmly explain to them how they can do better. This next time He shows up He’ll be dropping the hammer on a whole bunch. The aforementioned has already been distributed to them so that is behind us. The Bible does tell us to look forward so........

-Goofy-
Re: Christian Soldiers [Re: J Staton] #7607155
06/17/22 04:04 PM
06/17/22 04:04 PM
South Central Kansas
KsTrapper88 Offline
trapper
KsTrapper88  Offline
trapper

South Central Kansas
You are right GCPETE!

1Peter 2:18-25

[Linked Image]

“Christ suffered and left us an example to follow in His footsteps”
“When He was reviled He did not revile in return, when He suffered He did not threaten”

Derek
Re: Christian Soldiers [Re: BigBob] #7607159
06/17/22 04:07 PM
06/17/22 04:07 PM
SD
T
TC1 Offline
trapper
TC1  Offline
trapper
T

SD
Originally Posted by BigBob
Those are the tactics that the ANTI-abortion people used.

Give examples please.

Long live the MAGA King
Re: Christian Soldiers [Re: TC1] #7607163
06/17/22 04:13 PM
06/17/22 04:13 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by TC1

Give examples please.

I think is is confusing them with the gun control croud

Re: Christian Soldiers [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7607172
06/17/22 04:28 PM
06/17/22 04:28 PM
Alaska and Washington State
W
waggler Offline
trapper
waggler  Offline
trapper
W

Alaska and Washington State
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
WWJD?

You’ll have to be more specific. The first time He would calmly explain to them how they can do better. This next time He shows up He’ll be dropping the hammer on a whole bunch. The aforementioned has already been distributed to them so that is behind us. The Bible does tell us to look forward so........

Exactly.
The first time He came, He came as a Lamb.
The second time He comes, He is coming as a lion.
It will be a humbling time for His followers, and it will be a terrifying time for those who have rejected Him.

"My life is better than your vacation"
Re: Christian Soldiers [Re: J Staton] #7607191
06/17/22 04:55 PM
06/17/22 04:55 PM
Arkansas
J
J Staton Offline OP
trapper
J Staton  Offline OP
trapper
J

Arkansas
Sit on your hands and do nothing then. As this nation falls into the tyranny of the left and you are no longer able to openly share your faith then maybe you will realize you should have fought for what was just when you had the chance.

James 1: 19-20
Re: Christian Soldiers [Re: TC1] #7607197
06/17/22 05:06 PM
06/17/22 05:06 PM
St. Louis Co, Mo
B
BigBob Offline
trapper
BigBob  Offline
trapper
B

St. Louis Co, Mo
Originally Posted by TC1

Give examples please.

Bombing medical centers is one, fire bombing Dr's houses is another. including assaults, MURDER, that's why EXTREME, ANTI ABORTION ACTIVIST'S ARE CONSIDERED DOMESTIC TERRORISTS..

Google:"Anti Abortion Tactics, Wikipedia".

Last edited by BigBob; 06/17/22 05:17 PM.

Every kid needs a Dog and a Curmudgeon.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!
Re: Christian Soldiers [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7607198
06/17/22 05:07 PM
06/17/22 05:07 PM
Florida
B
bjansma Offline
trapper
bjansma  Offline
trapper
B

Florida
Matt 26:52 Jesus is being arrested and Peter pulls out his sword and custs off Malchus ear. Jesus tells him to put away his sword and reminds him that he could call legions of angels if he wanted. But that wasn't God's plan.

1 Timothy 2:1-2 says to pray pray for the kings and rulers over us. To provide context Nero was emporer and was a great persecutor of Christians.

Roman's 12:19 God reminds us that revenge is his to repay. So you are right, when he comes back it will be to"drop a hammer"

When Judas became indignant at the waste of expense when the perfume was poured on Jesus feet.... what was Jesus response? The poor you will always have with you.

We will always have injustice here on this earth. It doesn't bug him as much as it bugs us. He knows there's a bigger plan.

We act like there's one sin worse than another, and maybe there is here on earth, with our temporal way of looking at things. But in God's eyes the sin of abortion is the same as calling your brother a fool.

If we are a Christian we are on this earth to love and serve God, and if we are not a Christian we are on this earth because 2 Peter 3:9. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Bob Jansma
Re: Christian Soldiers [Re: bjansma] #7607217
06/17/22 06:02 PM
06/17/22 06:02 PM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

And yet thousands do everyday.

He knew me in the womb and yet here I am. I cannot flee evil when it is cast upon me, so I fight.

-Goofy-
Re: Christian Soldiers [Re: J Staton] #7607220
06/17/22 06:07 PM
06/17/22 06:07 PM
South Central Kansas
KsTrapper88 Offline
trapper
KsTrapper88  Offline
trapper

South Central Kansas
Hebrews 10:

“32 But recall the former days when, after you were enlightened, you endured a hard struggle with sufferings, 33 sometimes being publicly exposed to reproach and affliction, and sometimes being partners with those so treated. 34 For you had compassion on those in prison, and you joyfully accepted the plundering of your property, since you knew that you yourselves had a better possession and an abiding one. 35 Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. 36 For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised.”

I don’t disagree with you. We need to fight...the way that Jesus showed us, it’s a spiritual battle and we win as souls are saved to Christ. We endure with hope, praying often, persevere in sharing the Gospel faithfully(the reason for our hope), and serving with love our brothers and sisters being persecuted for their faith. It’s definitely not sitting on our hands.

And please don’t think I mean to be a pacifist, if someone comes to my home to hurt my wife or kids, they will have a fight on their hands.

Derek
Re: Christian Soldiers [Re: KsTrapper88] #7607241
06/17/22 06:54 PM
06/17/22 06:54 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
So you advocate watching those planing to do harm form up and getting organized from a distance and only ingage once they are ready to attack and by that time the deck is stacked against you?

Myself I will bar their ways ad try to stop a planed.attack before they are ready so I'm more likely to be able to I be successful in protecting my family instead of just a martyr in the process.

Re: Christian Soldiers [Re: waggler] #7607314
06/17/22 09:07 PM
06/17/22 09:07 PM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by waggler
These people could care less about women or anyone else for that matter.
They are members of a Marxist, dystopian, death cult.
The only thing they know is hatred.

Truth
Video and prosecute

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Christian Soldiers [Re: J Staton] #7607428
06/17/22 11:59 PM
06/17/22 11:59 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
My flesh keeps looking for a loophole in scripture to justify my desire to lash out at what I see happening around me, but I can't find one.

Re: Christian Soldiers [Re: Posco] #7607436
06/18/22 12:13 AM
06/18/22 12:13 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by Posco
My flesh keeps looking for a loophole in scripture to justify my desire to lash out at what I see happening around me, but I can't find one.

Especially when you hear what I just heard. A kiss on my cousins young sons ball team came running crying out of the bathroom at the ball park with his pants around his ankles. Apparently a fellow That volunteers at the ball field let him slip away from him. The dad worked him over very well and the guy in locked up. Since more kids hav came out about being messed with.

Heaven help me if I ever see anything like that.

Re: Christian Soldiers [Re: J Staton] #7607438
06/18/22 12:16 AM
06/18/22 12:16 AM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia
Don’t think God pointed me to the military and take an oath of defending this constitution against all enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC if he didn’t want me to act when the time comes.

Re: Christian Soldiers [Re: Wanna Be] #7607488
06/18/22 05:08 AM
06/18/22 05:08 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Don’t think God pointed me to the military and take an oath of defending this constitution against all enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC if he didn’t want me to act when the time comes.

Exactly.

As a Christian Nation why do we even have a Military?

-Goofy-
Re: Christian Soldiers [Re: Posco] #7607512
06/18/22 07:23 AM
06/18/22 07:23 AM
Arkansas
J
J Staton Offline OP
trapper
J Staton  Offline OP
trapper
J

Arkansas
Originally Posted by Posco

If you're looking for scripture to justify what needs to be done you want likely find it. I read a story about the pastors of the colonial times. It seems that some pirates had raided a village looting and killing as they did. The local pastor called all the men together for prayer. They prayed all night that those pirates would see the evil in their ways and would repent and turn themselves in. Unfortunately the pirates didn't so the pastor and parishioners formed a posse, captured those raiders, and promptly hung them from the gallows. So they did what Christians should do in praying for the raiders repentance but when that didn't happen, they did what men sometimes are forced to do and brought them to justice. If you ever want to do some reading about the men who pastored the early churches in this country search for the Black Robbed Regiment.

James 1: 19-20
Re: Christian Soldiers [Re: J Staton] #7607518
06/18/22 07:39 AM
06/18/22 07:39 AM
Illinois
foxkidd44 Offline
trapper
foxkidd44  Offline
trapper

Illinois
sadly, it appears that our dept of justice is quite aware of this threat..............but deem upset parents as the real terrorists. if these individuals do in fact commit acts of terrorissim.........and get caught..............I don't feel as though they will be properly prosecuted. we live in a different time......where evil is good....and good is evil. the Christ foretold of this................

Stand by your principles, Stand by your guns, and victory complete and permanent is sure at last.
Abraham Lincoln
Re: Christian Soldiers [Re: J Staton] #7607527
06/18/22 08:01 AM
06/18/22 08:01 AM
Kansas
Pawnee Offline
trapper
Pawnee  Offline
trapper

Kansas
I believe we are where we are because of modern Christianity. I’m a devout follower of Christ but I now realize we have to confront them on their level. They use our morals and values against use time after time and we just turn the other cheek. That’s why we have been losing ground to the commies the last 100 years. I can’t explain it well but I’ll give a example to clarify,

Back in the day tribes from the east started pushing in and testing the boundaries of Europe. When they met on the battlefield a brave knight would step out to confront them one on one. The invaders from the east would immediately tag him with a couple arrows and send him to see Jesus. The knights would all be outraged because the invaders broke the rules and fought with no honor. To defeat the invaders from the east the knights had to realize they had to adjust their thinking about battle and honor or they would all end up dead.

Everything the left touches it destroys
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread