No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Got an eye opener today 6/18/2022 #7607741
06/18/22 03:20 PM
06/18/22 03:20 PM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline OP
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline OP
trapper
O

Interior Alaska
One America News played this morning a documentary by Nick Sourcy. Nick is an actor, director, film maker. In looking for this documentary from another source I found others on Amazon but not by Nick Sourcy. Didn’t watch but probably be fake or left winged.

Capitol Punishment documents the January 6 gathering. What stood out to me and my take away.
1. The first time I have seen the actual crowd. Looked like way over 1 million people. Unbelievable!
2. No news media present during the march to the Capitol.
3. Police presence skimpy.
4. The amount of American citizens that attended that homes were raided in the early morning hours
and jailed, without a warrant by large swat teams of FBI! JUST FOR ATTENDING!
5. More than one family member of people that were at the gathering testify that they had many laser dots on their and their children's chests during the raids of their homes.

6. People losing businesses and jobs as well as death threats just for being there.
It was a real eye opener for my wife and I. Plan on watching again!
The j6 commission is a waste of money and time and sure let’s us all know the scum! JMO
THANK YOU FOR READING…..WATCH IT!

I love the smell of burning spruce---I love the sound of a spring time goose---I love the feel of 40 below---from my trapline I will never go!
Re: Got an eye opener today 6/18/2022 [Re: Oh Snap] #7607754
06/18/22 03:34 PM
06/18/22 03:34 PM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
It's Searcy. Nick Searcy. For anyone that's watched the series Justified (great series!) he played Raylan's boss.

I think this is the documentary you mentioned. If not, let me know.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Got an eye opener today 6/18/2022 [Re: Oh Snap] #7607762
06/18/22 03:40 PM
06/18/22 03:40 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
I saw a sign that said "The Capitol needs to be more concerned about their capital."

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Got an eye opener today 6/18/2022 [Re: Oh Snap] #7607768
06/18/22 03:48 PM
06/18/22 03:48 PM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline OP
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline OP
trapper
O

Interior Alaska
Sorry about spelling. It’s not the documentary I watched but all the people on stage were in what I watched actual footage of everything they talk about!

It’s going to be hard to find on other than OAN. The powers don’t want the American people to see it. It’s a real eye opener.

Capitol punishment is to be on tonight on OAN at 11:00pm eastern tonight, 6/18/2023,

Last edited by Oh Snap; 06/18/22 06:18 PM.

I love the smell of burning spruce---I love the sound of a spring time goose---I love the feel of 40 below---from my trapline I will never go!
Re: Got an eye opener today 6/18/2022 [Re: Oh Snap] #7607770
06/18/22 03:49 PM
06/18/22 03:49 PM
ontario
G
grampy Offline
trapper
grampy  Offline
trapper
G

ontario
Those "hot dog" round up teams need to be out of work when the 1st opportunity presents itself. Talk about misuse of the big black gun.

Re: Got an eye opener today 6/18/2022 [Re: Oh Snap] #7607807
06/18/22 05:31 PM
06/18/22 05:31 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
Capitol Punishment documents the January 6 gathering. What stood out to me and my take away.
1. The first time I have seen the actual crowd. Looked like way over 1 million people. Unbelievable!
2. No news media present during the march to the Capitol.
3. Police presence skimpy.
4. The amount of American citizens that attended that homes were raided in the early morning hours
and jailed, without a warrant by large swat teams of FBI! JUST FOR ATTENDING!
5. More than one family member of people that were at the gathering testify that they had many laser dots on their and their children's chests during the raids of their homes.

Because much of it was a set up to do exactly what they are doing now with their political show trial. Fat Boys International should be disbanded or only their crime lab and such should be allowed to survive. The USA did its first 150 years or so without them. A lot of Fat Boys International types get off on such arm intimidation or when they have superior numbers or firepower. In a fairer fight, maybe we would see how tough they really are. What's the line from the mini-series about the Waco/Branch Davidian event when the senior person in charge says to one of them questioning certain orders, something like this, "There's only 5,000 of us. If we lose 'control' of the message of how tough we are, no way can we 'corral' the overall population" or something to that effect. Good luck to them in the end...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread