No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
got my 2.99 worth I guess #7609294
06/20/22 10:30 PM
06/20/22 10:30 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline OP
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline OP
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
the other night I was working on a batch of 9mm

and I am about 50 from done and my more than 10 year old de-capping rod broke the pin and i bought those dies used from a co-worker who was going Dillon as his volume was getting to high.

>10K would be a fair estimate on how many rounds it loaded before breaking the $2.99 part

I was bummed I was done making ammo for a while

I went to look for the part online and hey all Lee pistol dies use the same de-capping rod so I borrowed the one from my 40 dies and back to making rounds

added a few to my Midway cart for next time free shipping comes around

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: got my 2.99 worth I guess [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #7609479
06/21/22 10:11 AM
06/21/22 10:11 AM
Hancock Co., Indiana
Kart29 Offline
trapper
Kart29  Offline
trapper

Hancock Co., Indiana
When I broke a Lee decapping pin, I called Lee to order two more - a replacement and a spare for just-in-case. They gave me the replacement free of charge and only charged me for the extra one.

Lee Precision is a good company. It may not be the top of the line in quality, but it is an extremely good value for your money and their equipment gets the job done.

What from Christ that soul can sever,
Bound by everlasting bands?
None shall take thee
From the Strength of Israel's hands.

Re: got my 2.99 worth I guess [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #7609495
06/21/22 10:38 AM
06/21/22 10:38 AM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline OP
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline OP
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
maybe I should have seen it coming the spring in my old style small safety prime went too weak about 2 weeks ago , I ordered the new style safety prime and started using it last week.

there was a deal to get a new style safety prime for half list price $15 plus but you had to fill out a form and mail yours in , Midway had free shipping that week and was at 25 for the safety prime. so called it a wash and had it in 3 days.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread