No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: The door wasn't even locked... [Re: Mike in A-town] #7610477
06/22/22 07:56 PM
06/22/22 07:56 PM
East-Central Wisconsin
B
bblwi Offline
trapper
bblwi  Offline
trapper
B

East-Central Wisconsin
I guess the NRA is correct that gun violence is a mental health issue and it really shows up with dozens of heavily armed body armored adults sitting in the hall ways counting the rounds going off on unprotected 10 year olds. That is an insane behavior in the least in my view. It will be much easier for them to find one person to blame and also significantly less costly for several law suits against one person who will easily be bankrupted then to take to court a whole security system that performs in a very dysfunctional manner. I don't know if a case can be won on mental illness for insanity but stupidity and cowardliness are hard to prove.

Bryce

Re: The door wasn't even locked... [Re: Mike in A-town] #7610500
06/22/22 08:25 PM
06/22/22 08:25 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Gross negligence looses them qualified immunity, or it should.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: The door wasn't even locked... [Re: vermontster] #7610582
06/22/22 10:09 PM
06/22/22 10:09 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline OP
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline OP
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Originally Posted by vermontster
They have qualified immunity, the official get out of jail free

Legally, yes. But Uvalde is west of San Antonio... I bet that countryside is swarming with dry gulches.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread