No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Re: Roe is gone [Re: yotetrapper30] #7612039
06/24/22 08:05 PM
06/24/22 08:05 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
So now the "Satanic Temple" is trending on Twitter. Apparently all the pro-choice people are rushing out to join it. How creepy is that?

What the what is that???

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Roe is gone [Re: Catch22] #7612048
06/24/22 08:18 PM
06/24/22 08:18 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Originally Posted by Catch22
So now the "Satanic Temple" is trending on Twitter. Apparently all the pro-choice people are rushing out to join it. How creepy is that?

What the what is that???

Just the mask coming off.

[Linked Image]
Re: Roe is gone [Re: SNIPERBBB] #7612049
06/24/22 08:23 PM
06/24/22 08:23 PM
central Haudenosaunee, the De...
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

central Haudenosaunee, the De...
if you're talking about Maxine Waters, put that mask back ON!!!

Re: Roe is gone [Re: SGT. C] #7612052
06/24/22 08:25 PM
06/24/22 08:25 PM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
Originally Posted by SGT. C
Nobody how you decide on this issue. I respect everyone's decision. A persons body should be left to them to decide whats best.
Sarge

Let's try this on.

You married the love of your life. You always wanted kids, but she wasn't ready yet. One day she announces that she thinks she's ready to have a family, and a couple months later tells you you're gonna be a dad. You're over the moon thrilled. You paint the nursery, and go out to your woodshop every night after work to work on a hand made crib. You're thinking of names, and even go out and buy a brand new Cricket gun even though you know it'll be years before your son or daughter can use it. One night you're a little late from work. You tell your wife you just had to pick up a couple things but the truth was you were standing in the baby aisle at Walmart looking at teething rings and pacifiers. Well, she's mad you're late and starts yelling at you. You assure yourself it's just hormones. Things are fine for a week or two until she lights into you again about not getting the lawn mowed on Saturday, even though you have all day Sunday to do it. Not used to arguing with your wife, you're hoping this hormonal thing doesn't last too long.

A week later, you stop at the cigar shop to ask about ordering a box of cigars for when the baby is born. Then hurry home. It's quiet when you walk in. You don't smell supper cooking like you normally do, and when you walk into the kitchen, the radios not playing country songs like it always is. On the table you notice a piece of paper, and open it up. It's a note that simply says: "I think we need some time apart. Please don't come looking for me." You try to honor her wishes, but after two days, you call. She doesn't answer. You're worried sick. You call her mom's house a few days later and are informed she is there but does not want to talk to you. Then, sometime the next week, you see her in town and hurry over to her. At that point, she informs you that not only is your marriage over, but that she also aborted your child.

Now tell me, Sarge, in what world should that be legal???

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Roe is gone [Re: SNIPERBBB] #7612073
06/24/22 09:09 PM
06/24/22 09:09 PM
Asheville, NC
C
charles Offline
trapper
charles  Offline
trapper
C

Asheville, NC
When parents don't want to support kids, I don't want to support their kids either. Not opposed to abortions.

When I was in college in the '60s, it was a very quiet topic. Pretty sure some guy friends of mine paid for a few.

Re: Roe is gone [Re: yotetrapper30] #7612074
06/24/22 09:11 PM
06/24/22 09:11 PM
Surry county, NC
G Hose Offline
trapper
G Hose  Offline
trapper

Surry county, NC
Originally Posted by SGT. C
Nobody how you decide on this issue. I respect everyone's decision. A persons body should be left to them to decide whats best.
Sarge

Let's try this on.

You married the love of your life. You always wanted kids, but she wasn't ready yet. One day she announces that she thinks she's ready to have a family, and a couple months later tells you you're gonna be a dad. You're over the moon thrilled. You paint the nursery, and go out to your woodshop every night after work to work on a hand made crib. You're thinking of names, and even go out and buy a brand new Cricket gun even though you know it'll be years before your son or daughter can use it. One night you're a little late from work. You tell your wife you just had to pick up a couple things but the truth was you were standing in the baby aisle at Walmart looking at teething rings and pacifiers. Well, she's mad you're late and starts yelling at you. You assure yourself it's just hormones. Things are fine for a week or two until she lights into you again about not getting the lawn mowed on Saturday, even though you have all day Sunday to do it. Not used to arguing with your wife, you're hoping this hormonal thing doesn't last too long.

A week later, you stop at the cigar shop to ask about ordering a box of cigars for when the baby is born. Then hurry home. It's quiet when you walk in. You don't smell supper cooking like you normally do, and when you walk into the kitchen, the radios not playing country songs like it always is. On the table you notice a piece of paper, and open it up. It's a note that simply says: "I think we need some time apart. Please don't come looking for me." You try to honor her wishes, but after two days, you call. She doesn't answer. You're worried sick. You call her mom's house a few days later and are informed she is there but does not want to talk to you. Then, sometime the next week, you see her in town and hurry over to her. At that point, she informs you that not only is your marriage over, but that she also aborted your child.

Now tell me, Sarge, in what world should that be legal???

Now that’s again, when eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth would come into play.

Re: Roe is gone [Re: SNIPERBBB] #7612075
06/24/22 09:13 PM
06/24/22 09:13 PM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia
If women can chose to have an abortion then men can choose to not pay child support if they do have the child.

My body my choice unless it involves a vaccine then it’s not your choice.

18 year olds can’t drink or own a gun, but can die for their Country with a fully automatic weapon in their hands.

Jan 6 “riots” were the worst in the history of this Country, but the BLM riots were peaceful and not worth Congressional hearings.

Eventually the Democrats and Liberals are going to get what they are pushing for, but I don’t believe they have truly thought it through. There will unfortunately be another Civil War in my lifetime and it will make the first look like a bedtime story. We’ve had enough.

Re: Roe is gone [Re: SNIPERBBB] #7612079
06/24/22 09:17 PM
06/24/22 09:17 PM
East of the Mason-Dixon Line
DelawareRob Offline
trapper
DelawareRob  Offline
trapper

East of the Mason-Dixon Line
[Linked Image]

Who is John Galt?

You don't rise to the occasion, you fall to the level of your training.

Semper Paratus
Re: Roe is gone [Re: charles] #7612087
06/24/22 09:29 PM
06/24/22 09:29 PM
alabama
BandB Offline
trapper
BandB  Offline
trapper

alabama
Originally Posted by charles
When parents don't want to support kids, I don't want to support their kids either. Not opposed to abortions.

When I was in college in the '60s, it was a very quiet topic. Pretty sure some guy friends of mine paid for a few.

When kids no longer want to support their parents, I don't want to support their parents either. Not opposed to euthanasia. See how that works.

Re: Roe is gone [Re: SNIPERBBB] #7612091
06/24/22 09:40 PM
06/24/22 09:40 PM
montana
R
red mt Offline
trapper
red mt  Offline
trapper
R

montana
It's sad state affairs I tell you just sad.

Kenneth schoening
Re: Roe is gone [Re: white marlin] #7612094
06/24/22 09:44 PM
06/24/22 09:44 PM
Three Lakes,WI 72
C
corky Online content
trapper
corky  Online Content
trapper
C

Three Lakes,WI 72
Originally Posted by white marlin
if you're talking about Maxine Waters, put that mask back ON!!!

No kidding. That thing is scary.

Re: Roe is gone [Re: SNIPERBBB] #7612097
06/24/22 09:48 PM
06/24/22 09:48 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Anyone involved in relational, emotional, and spiritual issues with people knows that the topic of abortion has been clouded in a facade of "rights" when in fact millions of women carry the unimagined (humans are not meant to abort their babies intentionally) burden of guilt, shame, and anger for what they've done. We clamor for rights as if it were a political ping-pong while all the while real humans who aborted real babies live with sorrow and grief, which we know in psychology presents often as anger.

Look around in our land. How many people do you know who are angry? Why are they angry?
With 50+ million babies aborted these last few decades TMan'ers, we have an entire culture who screams about rights as they try to outrun what they did to a baby which was viable and precious and they know that at their deepest core, and in their quiet moments. But as people often do, they shout as a way to right what is wrong...
which never works.

It's all around us. This culture of "rights."
But no woman and no man ever feels "good" about an abortion procedure and their lives post-abortion.
So we clamor about rights when the overarching discussion should be about what humans were created to be and do.
Kill babies in their womb?
I think not.

But we don't visit these hard issues because.... we are smarter than that now in 2022.
So we will tee up more Xanax, and Valium, and Lexapro, and Fentanyl and 100 other "I need a pill because my shame, guilt, and anger" is overwhelming me.

As a pastor, we get into the real weeds. Not the facade.
That's a game the father of all lies play and real lives deserve better than crapola on a facade in life.
So we do the best we can, where we're at, with what we have.
As P'd off people (many of whom are guilt ridden) clamor and scream and blame others for decisions they alone made.

It's the unspoken undercurrent in this land that is consuming and harming more people than we realize.
May God help us to see the best way out of this cultural mess.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Roe is gone [Re: SNIPERBBB] #7612098
06/24/22 09:51 PM
06/24/22 09:51 PM
Wisconsin
G
Guss Offline
trapper
Guss  Offline
trapper
G

Wisconsin
Well these woman don't fear God killing his babies. Now that is a Sin.

Re: Roe is gone [Re: BandB] #7612106
06/24/22 10:04 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Originally Posted by BandB

When kids no longer want to support their parents, I don't want to support their parents either. Not opposed to euthanasia. See how that works.

Ouch!

[Linked Image]
Re: Roe is gone [Re: SNIPERBBB] #7612108
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
It may yet get bad...... smile

BeRedE

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Roe is gone [Re: SNIPERBBB] #7612112
06/24/22 10:09 PM
06/24/22 10:09 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Well Gus, we know God whispers loudest during times of grief and suffering.
We remember that we're all sinners, and we pray that more will be united to our Lord so that the Spirit's illuminating convictions can cause great things to happen to others!

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Roe is gone [Re: SNIPERBBB] #7612148
06/24/22 11:00 PM
06/24/22 11:00 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
You can thank Trump for this decision. His Supreme Court nominees voted to overturn this baby killer decision.

Re: Roe is gone [Re: SNIPERBBB] #7612154
06/24/22 11:07 PM
06/24/22 11:07 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Mark I know of women who regret their choice and of others that have had 7 and 9 abortions and don't care. You can't make statements for all people and how they feel. I tried to explain this to people who tried to tell me just think about what the guy that killed My son gas to live with.

Well just because you or I would have overwhelming guilt there are others who would not. After all there are child molesters, and murders out there. That proves there are messed up people with no conscience.

Re: Roe is gone [Re: SNIPERBBB] #7612157
06/24/22 11:11 PM
06/24/22 11:11 PM
N. Carolina
S
Scout1 Offline
trapper
Scout1  Offline
trapper
S

N. Carolina
Another question for the pro Choicers is why do I have to help pay for abortions through planned parent hood? They recieve federal dollars . Abortion is murder plane and simple, no argument about that. Thank you Donald Trump for over turning Roe V. Wade!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Scout1; 06/24/22 11:24 PM.

-------------------------------------
DJT & MTG in 2024!
Re: Roe is gone [Re: charles] #7612159
06/24/22 11:15 PM
06/24/22 11:15 PM
Over there.
F
Flicker Shad Offline
trapper
Flicker Shad  Offline
trapper
F

Over there.

Your party robs and pillages us for so many other worthless programs. You alright with those?

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread