No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Re: Roe is gone [Re: Blaine County] #7612496
06/25/22 03:03 PM
06/25/22 03:03 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by Blaine County
Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
Mitch McConnell is a Rino. Pure and simple.

Mitch McConnell, while not perfect and I didagree with him often, was a Republican long before most of y'all highjacked the party. Most of the new republican highjackers either didn't vote or were Democrats until they fell in love with Trump.

Anyone uses the term Rino in to disparage a lifelong Republican is just plain ignorant.

And another one makes ignorant statements. I alway vote conservative. Often conservatives I vote for don't vot e for what they say they stand for. No they go against it. They are Rinos. Also if you ever paid attention I take a lot of flack for calling Trump out on his failures in the gun areas.
But feel free to make all this up in your head. Justvabout like the video ofbthe black guy thinking he wouldn't be safe at a Trump rally. Baseless.

Re: Roe is gone [Re: SNIPERBBB] #7612584
06/25/22 05:04 PM
06/25/22 05:04 PM
2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
PF, in how many presidential elections have you been eligiblet to vote and in how many have you voted?

Re: Roe is gone [Re: Blaine County] #7612605
06/25/22 05:28 PM
06/25/22 05:28 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
Mitch McConnell is a Rino. Pure and simple.

Mitch McConnell, while not perfect and I disagree with him often, was a Republican long before most of y'all highjacked the party. Most of the new republican highjackers either didn't vote or were Democrats until they fell in love with Trump.

Anyone who uses the term Rino to disparage a lifelong Republican is just plain ignorant.

Would I vote for McConnell over a Democrat. Yes. Would I vote for a conservative that isn’t a Rino over McConnell. Yes.

Re: Roe is gone [Re: SNIPERBBB] #7612638
06/25/22 06:04 PM
06/25/22 06:04 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Originally Posted by Providence Farm

Mitch McConnell, while not perfect and I didagree with him often, was a Republican long before most of y'all highjacked the party. Most of the new republican highjackers either didn't vote or were Democrats until they fell in love with Trump.

Anyone uses the term Rino in to disparage a lifelong Republican is just plain ignorant.

And another one makes ignorant statements. I alway vote conservative. Often conservatives I vote for don't vot e for what they say they stand for. No they go against it. They are Rinos. Also if you ever paid attention I take a lot of flack for calling Trump out on his failures in the gun areas.
But feel free to make all this up in your head. Justvabout like the video ofbthe black guy thinking he wouldn't be safe at a Trump rally. Baseless.

I was raised by Republicans in Alabama. Republicans that voted against Wallace in the sixties.
Grandparents were good yellow dogs, though and I too as a to young to vote lad considered himself a Democrat. Supported Carter, bought the lies about Reagan until I saw, much like Trump, his results. That made me a Republican as well.

So with my bonafides out of the way let me advise you to get on the Trump train or get out of the way. The time of the squish country club rinos is done.

[Linked Image]
Re: Roe is gone [Re: Blaine County] #7612680
06/25/22 07:40 PM
06/25/22 07:40 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
PF, in how many presidential elections have you been eligiblet to vote and in how many have you voted?

I'm 42 and ever election Presidential and midterms. Born in 80 you can do the math and look up what yea r s were Presidential elections and count them up. I have to go feed and work a few bee hives before it gets dark..

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread