No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: SHOOTING IN HIGHLAND PARK ILLINOIS [Re: Yukon John] #7620353
07/05/22 11:57 PM
07/05/22 11:57 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by Yukon John
I get that, I just don't like singling out folks for what they look like. There are countless men who wear long hair (like many of YOU did) that have no effect on society.

I have long hair and few inch beard currently. That has nothing to do with having mental illness and wearing women's clothing and being out of touch with reality. Democrats tent to become unhinged not able to cope with hardships and lose their minds quickly at a much higher % than Republicans. They don't have a problem finding the correct bathroom and don't need society to change to accommodate their madness .

All of those to traits make them more likely to go and shoot up people.

Re: SHOOTING IN HIGHLAND PARK ILLINOIS [Re: LAtrapper] #7620357
07/06/22 12:16 AM
07/06/22 12:16 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Well we tolerated hippies and look where it got us.

[Linked Image]
Re: SHOOTING IN HIGHLAND PARK ILLINOIS [Re: LAtrapper] #7620358
07/06/22 12:26 AM
07/06/22 12:26 AM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
It's called profiling.And it was considered good police work.
The Guy looks like a freak,and back in the day would have been thrown up against the wall,and frisked,and arrested for hiding a rifle under his skirt.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: SHOOTING IN HIGHLAND PARK ILLINOIS [Re: LAtrapper] #7620364
07/06/22 12:33 AM
07/06/22 12:33 AM
Oregon
H
H2ORat Offline
trapper
H2ORat  Offline
trapper
H

Oregon
I really don't give a rats (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) what you look like - it is what is inside that matters. I get that some people want to show that they are set apart from the rest -- whatever floats your boat. The outside traits are not what makes them kill people -- it is the inside traits that do that. Look at the eyes and read whats inside - that will tell you what you need to know. Sometimes there is NOTHING there and sometimes you see pure evil -- other times it is just a clueless/ blank stare -- don't worry about those. The blank stare and the NOTHING are the hardest to tell apart for me.

Re: SHOOTING IN HIGHLAND PARK ILLINOIS [Re: TC1] #7620436
07/06/22 06:59 AM
07/06/22 06:59 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by TC1
Could well be a sign of mental illness once known as gender disphoria. sp? Which is in todays political correct world nearly a swear word. Mental illness and moral abandonment is what our society must gain control of if this is to be corrected. The further our nation moves from being a God centered culture, the farther down the slope to abyss we slide. Like it or not, some of you, you must admit that church culture and the morals that it instills is a main cog in a healthy, free, and loving nation. At least that is my perspective.

We've been sold a lie so long and from so many angles, that it is now a deep thread in our nation's cultural fabric.
That lie.... "I don't care what people do."
Really?

I come on your trapping ground and steal you traps.... you won't care, right?
I come over to your fur shed and steal your hides.... you won't care, right?
I nearly run over your kiddo in a store parking lot cause I'm not paying attention and you won't care right?
Heck yes we care on these and 1 million more scenarios.

BUT, evil wants us to back away from any immoral behavior and say to go along to get along, or to look as if "we" are not judgmental..... "I don't care what people do as long as they do it behind closed doors."
That allows us to be immoral and not be judged by a society or any of its people.
That allows us to tell others to stand down and take it when we are ourselves want to engage in sinful behavior.

We are deeply entrenched in all this in our 21st century progressive America.
We're....progressing. But to what?
Towards more and more immorality.... built upon the this big-ol lie tossed around by our post-christian culture.

But, we were always meant and created by God as people to be moral vice-regents with God upon this earth that He alone....not any human..... created.

So please extend some grace to those of us who the unrepentant mock and sneer at and tell to stand down as we attempt to say, ""Hey, it SURE DOES matter what a group of people do because we are a relational being and all of us are in the mix whether we want to be or not." A culture is built upon the people in it. And every anthropologist will tell you that the study of humans includes.... "humans." Together. As a group.

Evil knows this. Evil has always tried to separate into chaos what God created as orderly.

When I hear someone say the Bible says don't judge, I know that person doesn't have a deep clue about the narrative of God's Word.
All of us are supposed to help one another live a more joyful, hopeful life as evil attempts any way it can to steal and thwart the joy and hope God created in us.

Just this am, I'm reading in CNBC the major news story that today's young people, 5-15 have lost their hope for tomorrow and how this is devastating them mentally.
Um.... duh.
Does anyone not know that immorality is death to joy and hope? That immorality is a short lived high but a long term decay to our inner soul?
Don't fret the article says as it outlines what researchers have come up with..... a wonderful 12 step program for parents to help their kids regain lost hope...
the major component of mental health the article says....
which equips people to overcome adversity.

How about we take kids back to a Biblically sound Church setting where the real Truth is found and which offers True hope!
But we have decided as a post-Christian American culture to not do that and to walk another path.
And so we read about how well the new boss, same as the old boss is going every day in our news.
Not well in many cases.

So, we pray this will change soon.
For God's glory, not ours.

Blessings!
Mark

Re: SHOOTING IN HIGHLAND PARK ILLINOIS [Re: LAtrapper] #7620484
07/06/22 08:35 AM
07/06/22 08:35 AM
USA MN
Snowpa Online content
trapper
Snowpa  Online Content
trapper

USA MN
5' 11" 120 pounds thats one skinny dude

Never Confuse Stupid With Crazy
Re: SHOOTING IN HIGHLAND PARK ILLINOIS [Re: LAtrapper] #7620490
07/06/22 08:40 AM
07/06/22 08:40 AM
KY
I
ILcooner Offline
trapper
ILcooner  Offline
trapper
I

KY

Re: SHOOTING IN HIGHLAND PARK ILLINOIS [Re: LAtrapper] #7620521
07/06/22 09:28 AM
07/06/22 09:28 AM
Hancock Co., Indiana
Kart29 Offline
trapper
Kart29  Offline
trapper

Hancock Co., Indiana
Young men seem to be at great peril in our current society and culture. I note that the mayor of the town where he lives is a woman. This woman was, at one time, his scout leader. The young dirtbag went to his mother's house to take her car - apparently he's from a broken home.

Boys and young men need strong men in their lives to grow and develop normally. I think we men need to take back the responsibility for raising our boys and leading our communities without giving over that responsibility to the women, who are generally happy to accept it.

What from Christ that soul can sever,
Bound by everlasting bands?
None shall take thee
From the Strength of Israel's hands.

Re: SHOOTING IN HIGHLAND PARK ILLINOIS [Re: LAtrapper] #7620539
07/06/22 09:56 AM
07/06/22 09:56 AM
MO
cfowler Offline
trapper
cfowler  Offline
trapper

MO
Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.

Ain’t hard to figure out where we’re at in the cycle.

I trap for fun. I skin 'em for the money!
Grinners For Life-Lifetime Member, MO Chapter, Den #1
~You Grin, You're In~
Re: SHOOTING IN HIGHLAND PARK ILLINOIS [Re: ILcooner] #7620548
07/06/22 10:09 AM
07/06/22 10:09 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia

Nope, attended as a protester mocking Trump supprters.

[Linked Image]
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread