No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
parmesan cheese fish #7625117
07/12/22 04:32 PM
07/12/22 04:32 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline OP
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline OP
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
if you haven't had it it is good stuff

very simple and fast

this was some Trout my son caught with my dad Sunday. it is the big end of the fillet I cut it in 3 strips and put the belly meat in the middle so it wouldn't cook too fast the other 2 parts I cut each side of the Y bone and took that out.

rinsed , toss it on some foil to keep clean up minimal

finely shred parmesan cheese , a few shakes of Louisiana hot sauce , some seasoning salt on the fish and in the cheese , mayonnaise mix up a thick paste and schemer it on the fish with the spoon.

I use a Lodge cast Iron pizza pan on a upside down skillet on the grill , it helps get it off the grates and oven better I heat it up then turn of the center burners this was 10 minutes
this set up also cooks pizzas in a hurry and keeps the heat out of the house

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

that is some mighty tasty stuff

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: parmesan cheese fish [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #7625119
07/12/22 04:33 PM
07/12/22 04:33 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline OP
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline OP
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
the skin is still on it sticks to the foil and the fish comes right off

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread