No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Is the Global Warming Crusade a Scam? [Re: Finster] #7637341
07/28/22 10:48 PM
07/28/22 10:48 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Aka just your so well informed. Satellite data shows its expanded at for everal years. But please dont bother to learn anything.

Last edited by Providence Farm; 07/29/22 08:09 AM.
Re: Is the Global Warming Crusade a Scam? [Re: AKAjust] #7637371
07/28/22 11:51 PM
07/28/22 11:51 PM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
Originally Posted by AKAjust

No but I'm not foolish enough to ignore the thousands of highly trained scientists that claim WE are contributing to the heating and CAN help control it

Name one.

Last edited by 52Carl; 07/28/22 11:52 PM.
Re: Is the Global Warming Crusade a Scam? [Re: Marty] #7637377
07/29/22 12:02 AM
07/29/22 12:02 AM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
Originally Posted by Marty
Lets see......many square miles of floating plastic in the oceans, don't dare drink water from the main rivers without filtering it, the oceans close to populated areas have been fished out for the most part, nuke plant meltdowns...so many things could be turned around but no $ to be made doing that....plenty of $ to be made from govt for the 'climate agenda'. These idiots want to get rid of cattle, fertilized crops and they want to get rid of fossil fuels without any efficient means of replacing them..and you ask if it is a scam?????

LOL.

This right here is what bothers me the most about the Global Climate Warming Change Religion. Their focus on gutting the world economy to allegedly lower the Earths temperature 2 degrees is taking the focus off of what you listed above. You know, real problems.

Re: Is the Global Warming Crusade a Scam? [Re: Finster] #7637384
07/29/22 12:18 AM
07/29/22 12:18 AM
Mt.
g smith Offline
trapper
g smith  Offline
trapper

Mt.
So it is pretty simple ----the consensus is man has no effect on the climate ?

You can ride a fast horse slow but you can't ride a slow horse fast .
Re: Is the Global Warming Crusade a Scam? [Re: Finster] #7637385
07/29/22 12:19 AM
07/29/22 12:19 AM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
I agree

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Is the Global Warming Crusade a Scam? [Re: g smith] #7637408
07/29/22 05:00 AM
07/29/22 05:00 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by g smith

Who said that? By your generic definition, every time a human breaths, it has an effect on the climate. So?
The question is better asked, "To what degree are humans effecting the climate?"
Mother Earth worshippers want;
fewer humans

which is an abomination to God.
I'd steer clear of the pagans who would - in a heartbeat - sacrifice humans for a love of the planet (whatever than means)....
or animals...
or immoral living....
or whatever cultists prefer to do.

Al Gore and Greta and all of 'em can worship at the alter of their choosing, which is Mother Earth, but don't tell me it's Truth when it's lies.
g smith, isn't it amazing that with all the human breath, and cow farts, and muskrat splashing, and whale spouting, and all the asphalt, and all the furnaces chug, chug, chugging, and all the tanneries tanning those hides, and lure makers like me pouring goo in bottles made in factories, and a zillion other man-made things going on....
that we're still alive!
The Mother Earthers said we'd all die in a few years but we're still alive. Me. You. Us. Them.
How can that be?

Well, because God made a remarkable place called Earth and Earth does not dance to man's fiddle.
It only dances to God's fiddle.

We're fine.
Go trapping.
And use less deodorant air spray if it makes you sleep better.

Peter Singer, Al Gore, and all of the whackos can live a miserable life if they'd prefer but don't ask people like me to follow them into the pits of Sheoul.
They worship the creation while people like me and mine worship the Creator.
Huge difference in these two religious postures.

So go ahead, take a breath. God's earth is big enough, it can handle it ok.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Is the Global Warming Crusade a Scam? [Re: ] #7637424
07/29/22 06:17 AM
07/29/22 06:17 AM
Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio
west river rogue Offline
trapper
west river rogue  Offline
trapper

Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio
Originally Posted by Mark June
Originally Posted by g smith

Who said that? By your generic definition, every time a human breaths, it has an effect on the climate. So?
The question is better asked, "To what degree are humans effecting the climate?"
Mother Earth worshippers want;
fewer humans

which is an abomination to God.
I'd steer clear of the pagans who would - in a heartbeat - sacrifice humans for a love of the planet (whatever than means)....
or animals...
or immoral living....
or whatever cultists prefer to do.

Al Gore and Greta and all of 'em can worship at the alter of their choosing, which is Mother Earth, but don't tell me it's Truth when it's lies.
g smith, isn't it amazing that with all the human breath, and cow farts, and muskrat splashing, and whale spouting, and all the asphalt, and all the furnaces chug, chug, chugging, and all the tanneries tanning those hides, and lure makers like me pouring goo in bottles made in factories, and a zillion other man-made things going on....
that we're still alive!
The Mother Earthers said we'd all die in a few years but we're still alive. Me. You. Us. Them.
How can that be?

Well, because God made a remarkable place called Earth and Earth does not dance to man's fiddle.
It only dances to God's fiddle.

We're fine.
Go trapping.
And use less deodorant air spray if it makes you sleep better.

Peter Singer, Al Gore, and all of the whackos can live a miserable life if they'd prefer but don't ask people like me to follow them into the pits of Sheoul.
They worship the creation while people like me and mine worship the Creator.
Huge difference in these two religious postures.

So go ahead, take a breath. God's earth is big enough, it can handle it ok.

Blessings,
Mark

Holy Cow Mark,that took my breath away and I"ve been up a few hrs!! Amen!

Re: Is the Global Warming Crusade a Scam? [Re: Finster] #7637479
07/29/22 08:02 AM
07/29/22 08:02 AM
MN
W
walleye101 Offline
trapper
walleye101  Offline
trapper
W

MN
Excellent post Mark,
Climate alarmests expect everyone to ignore the resiliency and pliability built into this remarkable Earth.

Regarding the scam, rational thinking people that know anything about natural invironments should be very suspect of "science" that highlights and dramatizes only the negative effects of modest temperature changes.

Re: Is the Global Warming Crusade a Scam? [Re: walleye101] #7637578
07/29/22 10:41 AM
07/29/22 10:41 AM
East-Central Wisconsin
B
bblwi Offline
trapper
bblwi  Offline
trapper
B

East-Central Wisconsin
The good news for almost all of us we won't be around to see if we were right or wrong. Someone else will either continue to do as we do today or need to make changes if they can or want to. As long as we are building up carbon and the atmosphere takes it in the changes occurring are miniscule compared to if the atmospheric layer we have is breeched significantly.

Bryce

Re: Is the Global Warming Crusade a Scam? [Re: Finster] #7637620
07/29/22 11:22 AM
07/29/22 11:22 AM
Oregon
beaverpeeler Offline
trapper
beaverpeeler  Offline
trapper

Oregon
Rising sea levels and unusual and catastrophic weather events are supposed to be the harbinger of global warming. Guess we're not seeing any of that these days.

My fear of moving stairs is escalating!
Re: Is the Global Warming Crusade a Scam? [Re: Finster] #7637623
07/29/22 11:26 AM
07/29/22 11:26 AM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
I've always found it interesting that the rich and powerful that live on the waterfront continue to do so, and even continue to keep building.

Re: Is the Global Warming Crusade a Scam? [Re: Finster] #7637633
07/29/22 11:33 AM
alabama
BandB Offline
trapper
BandB  Offline
trapper

alabama
Unusual by what standard? What makes you think that the records we have, which only cover a tiny fraction of time, are the "usual"? Are you saying the earth never had catastrophic events in the past? What is the optimal temperature for the planet?

Re: Is the Global Warming Crusade a Scam? [Re: beaverpeeler] #7637634
Barnum, MN
S
ScottW Offline
trapper
ScottW  Offline
trapper
S

Barnum, MN
Originally Posted by beaverpeeler
Rising sea levels and unusual and catastrophic weather events are supposed to be the harbinger of global warming. Guess we're not seeing any of that these days.

No BP, it’s just a perfect coincidence that the advancements in development, internal combustion engines, and massive burning of fossil fuels (which I admit is absolutely necessary for us considering the world as it is at this moment and the lack of alternative sources of energy) is coinciding with some of (probably the) largest short term glacier recessions and temperature changes etc.

I wish I had a simple answer for it like so many obviously do.

That all said I REALLY hope myself, BP, akaJust, and others are absolutely wrong. But as Bryce eluded to, most of us will never really know until we are watching from heaven above. Happy trapping! ScottW

Re: Is the Global Warming Crusade a Scam? [Re: Finster] #7637645
07/29/22 11:54 AM
07/29/22 11:54 AM
wyoming southeast
D
danvee Offline
trapper
danvee  Offline
trapper
D

wyoming southeast
Interesting discussion, from global warming to God and religion, so what is the proof that God exists and that all in the bible was fact and not fiction created by those wishing to alter others thinking. Not wanting to argue, or ridicule anyone for their beliefs, but where is the physical evidence. A lot of different religions and beliefs, so which if any are true and again where is the physical evidence.

Re: Is the Global Warming Crusade a Scam? [Re: Finster] #7637661
07/29/22 12:12 PM
07/29/22 12:12 PM
Kansas
Pawnee Offline
trapper
Pawnee  Offline
trapper

Kansas
That’s a perfect example of why people believe in this junk. Alone the government can’t convince a majority of folks that something is true when it isn’t, but if you get government, big corporations, search engines, ect…. All pushing the same thing they can get people to believe anything.

Look up Jesse Kelly’s “The Sky is Green Theory” he nails it. If you can’t find it I’ll try and find the podcast date. Everyone should hear it.

Last edited by Pawnee; 07/29/22 12:13 PM.

Everything the left touches it destroys
Re: Is the Global Warming Crusade a Scam? [Re: beaverpeeler] #7637668
07/29/22 12:31 PM
07/29/22 12:31 PM
MN
W
walleye101 Offline
trapper
walleye101  Offline
trapper
W

MN
Originally Posted by beaverpeeler
Rising sea levels and unusual and catastrophic weather events are supposed to be the harbinger of global warming.

Exactly my point. Ask yourself why only catastrophic disasterous events are continuously touted as the impending effects of global warming. Those who have a basic understanding of natural processes know that changes in temperature and habitat type that affect some species negatively, always have some positive effect on others. Do you suppose it is just an oversight that all these scientists focus completely on the negative effects while completely ignoring longer growing seasons, more photosynthesis converting CO2 to O2, the plethora of plant and animal species that would flourish in a warmer more favorable invironment? Perhaps if they were more balanced and honest in their prognostications it wouldn't seem like such an agenda driven scam.

Re: Is the Global Warming Crusade a Scam? [Re: Finster] #7637688
07/29/22 01:01 PM
07/29/22 01:01 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
There are two groups here, one side thinks the amount humans are causing climate change doesn't require extreme measures, and the other bought into humans are the cause regardless of historical proven swings in climate and are supporting the lefts money spending, Wealth redistribution and manufacturing destruction in the U. S.that they push.

Re: Is the Global Warming Crusade a Scam? [Re: Providence Farm] #7637695
07/29/22 01:32 PM
SE Iowa USA
A
AKAjust Offline
trapper
AKAjust  Offline
trapper
A

SE Iowa USA
Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Aka just your so well informed. Satellite data shows its expanded at for everal years. But please dont bother to learn anything.

Show me any such data.
just

Re: Is the Global Warming Crusade a Scam? [Re: Finster] #7637697
Adirondacks, NY
Fisher Man Offline
trapper
Happy Birthday Fisher Man  Offline
trapper

Adirondacks, NY
Well said Mark.

Re: Is the Global Warming Crusade a Scam? [Re: Finster] #7637700
07/29/22 01:35 PM
07/29/22 01:35 PM
SE Iowa USA
A
AKAjust Offline
trapper
AKAjust  Offline
trapper
A

SE Iowa USA
Warming in Antarctica | Center for Science Education
https://scied.ucar.edu › ... › warming-antarctica
The Antarctic Peninsula, the part of Antarctica furthest from the South Pole, has been warming rapidly, five times faster than the global average. Since 1950, the Antarctic Peninsula has warmed almost 3°C (5.4°F).That's more warming than anywhere else in the Southern Hemisphere. Overall warmer temperatures along the peninsula are incr…

Between 1992 and 2017, Antarctica lost more than three trillion tons of ice, most of which came from the West Antarctica Ice Sheet. Some of the most dramatic impacts of warming are collapsing ice shelves in West Antarctica, which are caused by warming. The animation at the le…
See more on scied.ucar.edu

There is lots more if you dare to read about it.

BTW it took me no more thar 2 minutes to find that

Actually I knew this because I am informed. You ought tio try it.

just

Last edited by AKAjust; 07/29/22 01:40 PM.
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread