No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: How can they report this with a straight face? [Re: danny clifton] #7648223
08/12/22 10:33 AM
08/12/22 10:33 AM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted by danny clifton
Which bible?

Whichever reads best for you. The first time I read the entire bible it was a Billy Graham bible. Easy to read. I've since read the KJV since that's my bible I study from. Currently reading the Sepugent which is the old Testament with other books not found in the KJV.

Re: How can they report this with a straight face? [Re: danny clifton] #7648237
08/12/22 11:11 AM
08/12/22 11:11 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Online content
trapper
Providence Farm  Online Content
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by danny clifton
So if I decide to try and believe again, which denomination has the correct interpretations and dogma?

I'm guessing you're just trolling but just incase it's genuine interest displayed that way here is my best .02 answer. Find a church that focuses on scripture. I'm not talking about reading on or two passages and using that for a spring board l but one that stick to the Bible and goes through its txt beginning in order. It helps to have the entire message so you can get context. You can't get context in a single verse or 5.

If the church does not stick to biblical principles and teaching your at the wrong place. As far as denomination there are good and poor churches within each from what I have seen. That said any church or detonation that teaches and supports nonbiblical actions is not the right path. If you don't believe in the Bible as a hole then what's the point. Cherry picking what you like amd discarding what you dont do you any good.

Re: How can they report this with a straight face? [Re: warrior] #7648238
08/12/22 11:12 AM
08/12/22 11:12 AM
Wisconsin
G
Guss Offline
trapper
Guss  Offline
trapper
G

Wisconsin
Just read your Bible and follow Jesus teachings and you will be OK,if not you won't see Heaven.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread