No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: What is going on at the border? [Re: Diggerman] #7657062
08/24/22 02:49 PM
08/24/22 02:49 PM
Northern Nevada
B
Bob Offline
trapper
Bob  Offline
trapper
B

Northern Nevada
Originally Posted by Diggerman
Originally Posted by Bob
Flicker Shad, I’d break every law in every book if that’s what I needed to do to make sure my kids didn’t have to live in poverty. They’re no different than us. They just want a better life, but I’m a white guy living in America working for the US government and I couldn’t afford what they would charge to immigrate here with my children. Should legal immigration only be for the rich? If they had that kind of money most of them wouldn’t be trying to come here in the first place.

Do you know why you are a white guy living in the greatest country in the world? Its because your people have made it the best country in the world. Did they leave when times got tough? OR did they make it better? What are the chances that their(illegals) problems follow them here? Very high, They did not make their own country better, what makes you think they will make ours better.

Lol that’s funny. I’m a white guy living in the US because my ancestors fled a country they didn’t like and paid a guy with a boat to bring them to a country that had opportunity and freedom…sounds familiar?

"I have two guns, one for each of ya."
Re: What is going on at the border? [Re: Providence Farm] #7657065
08/24/22 02:52 PM
08/24/22 02:52 PM
Northern Nevada
B
Bob Offline
trapper
Bob  Offline
trapper
B

Northern Nevada
Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Originally Posted by Bob
Flicker Shad, I’d break every law in every book if that’s what I needed to do to make sure my kids didn’t have to live in poverty. They’re no different than us. They just want a better life, but I’m a white guy living in America working for the US government and I couldn’t afford what they would charge to immigrate here with my children. Should legal immigration only be for the rich? If they had that kind of money most of them wouldn’t be trying to come here in the first place.

They could work on fixing their own country for a start. Maybe you could Sponcer a family or 3 to come live with you and your family.

Your right. The colonials should’ve just fixed Europe too, eh?

Re: What is going on at the border? [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7657075
08/24/22 03:10 PM
08/24/22 03:10 PM
Northern Nevada
B
Bob Offline
trapper
Bob  Offline
trapper
B

Northern Nevada
I always find the arguments from people about this topic funny.

White people: left Europe to pursue opportunity and freedom in America, pillaged, conquered, and enslaved the native people of said country, all but destroyed the natural resources in many cases.

Also white people: “ Mexicans can’t just come here and ruin MY country!”

The hypocrisy is astounding

Re: What is going on at the border? [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7657076
08/24/22 03:11 PM
08/24/22 03:11 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by Bob
They could work on fixing their own country for a start. Maybe you could Sponcer a family or 3 to come live with you and your family.

Your right. The colonials should’ve just fixed Europe too, eh?

The colonials took care of themselves or perished and millions did perish. The illegal aliens coming in now are given everything they need and more, at our expense.

Keith

Re: What is going on at the border? [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7657078
08/24/22 03:17 PM
08/24/22 03:17 PM
South Dakota
R
Rat Masterson Offline
trapper
Rat Masterson  Offline
trapper
R

South Dakota
Comparing immigration now to 1 to 3 hundred years ago is idiotic.

Re: What is going on at the border? [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7657080
08/24/22 03:20 PM
08/24/22 03:20 PM
Northern Nevada
B
Bob Offline
trapper
Bob  Offline
trapper
B

Northern Nevada
Why? Because human beings are different today than 200 years ago? No. We are exactly the same. The only difference is now there’s more of us and we have technology.

Re: What is going on at the border? [Re: Bob] #7657085
08/24/22 03:29 PM
08/24/22 03:29 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
Originally Posted by Bob
Why? Because human beings are different today than 200 years ago? No. We are exactly the same. The only difference is now there’s more of us and we have technology.

You should move your family from the Nevada desert to East Los Angeles .

Get back to us after a week and let us know how you fell then . That's assuming you're still alive

Report a post club - Non member

Re: What is going on at the border? [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7657091
08/24/22 03:37 PM
08/24/22 03:37 PM
Northern Nevada
B
Bob Offline
trapper
Bob  Offline
trapper
B

Northern Nevada
Antigov, because nobody did drugs or killed each other for being in a rival gang 200 years ago, right? Nobody got mugged back then for going in the wrong neighborhood, right?

People are still exactly the same. Tech changed. Laws changed. Borders changed. But people are still the same.

Re: What is going on at the border? [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7657102
08/24/22 03:56 PM
08/24/22 03:56 PM
Iowa.
I
imissed Offline
trapper
imissed  Offline
trapper
I

Iowa.
Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
Drownings have increased with the illegals crossing the river. An average of one drowning per day now with the latest being two small children including a two month old baby. The sickening part about it nobody is being held accountable for these atrocities and the main stream media is mute about it.

This is a big old can of worms that's been opened!!

I'll keep my opinion to myself! smile

Safer that way.

Last edited by imissed; 08/24/22 03:57 PM.

WISH I HAD MORE TIME TO TRAP!
Re: What is going on at the border? [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7657116
08/24/22 04:22 PM
08/24/22 04:22 PM
South Dakota
R
Rat Masterson Offline
trapper
Rat Masterson  Offline
trapper
R

South Dakota
Years ago the tax payer didn't foot the bill, sink or swim.

Re: What is going on at the border? [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7657120
08/24/22 04:31 PM
08/24/22 04:31 PM
Texas Hill Country
C
Cedar Hacker Offline
trapper
Cedar Hacker  Offline
trapper
C

Texas Hill Country
Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
Drownings have increased with the illegals crossing the river. An average of one drowning per day now with the latest being two small children including a two month old baby. The sickening part about it nobody is being held accountable for these atrocities and the main stream media is mute about it.

Yep, I think they need to hold the parents of those children accountable as they are the ones to blame.
Take them down to a big tree on the river bank at the crossing and leave them hanging for a few days for all to see.

Many years ago I was on an island off the coast of Mexico when a hurricane hit. We made it to land as the eye passed over and were traveling further inland during a torrential rainfall and I noticed people and their families were outside of their houses and hutches. I then saw that they had livestock inside the houses and hutches and I asked the local assigned to us what was going on and his reply was " they are trying to save all of their chickens, goats, pigs, cow and such because if they lose a child or two, they can make more babies but can't get more livestock if they are lost".

Close down the border and deport all that have been let in.

Sit on your horse on top of a ridge, look out across the country and tell me there is no God.

Re: What is going on at the border? [Re: Bob] #7657121
08/24/22 04:34 PM
08/24/22 04:34 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by Bob
Antigov, because nobody did drugs or killed each other for being in a rival gang 200 years ago, right? Nobody got mugged back then for going in the wrong neighborhood, right?

People are still exactly the same. Tech changed. Laws changed. Borders changed. But people are still the same.

You missed the post or chose to ignore it that mentioned settlers had to take care of themselves or die. Now it's come here and live for free. Free medical, free housing, free food. Break our laws and get rewards.

Re: What is going on at the border? [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7657122
08/24/22 04:35 PM
08/24/22 04:35 PM
NWT
Ryan McLeod Offline
trapper
Ryan McLeod  Offline
trapper

NWT
let them all in. theyre harder workers than all the limp wristed wussies destroying the USA right now.

If you take care of the land the land will take care of you
Re: What is going on at the border? [Re: Providence Farm] #7657124
08/24/22 04:36 PM
08/24/22 04:36 PM
NWT
Ryan McLeod Offline
trapper
Ryan McLeod  Offline
trapper

NWT
Originally Posted by Bob

You missed the post or chose to ignore it that mentioned settlers had to take care of themselves or die. Now it's come here and live for free. Free medical, free housing, free food. Break our laws and get rewards.

Ahhh youll get over it...

Re: What is going on at the border? [Re: Ryan McLeod] #7657128
08/24/22 04:41 PM
08/24/22 04:41 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by Ryan McLeod
let them all in. theyre harder workers than all the limp wristed wussies destroying the USA right now.

And bring all their 3rd world crime and sicknesses. Maybe Texas should fly them up to your village and see how long you can support them. O wait...

Re: What is going on at the border? [Re: Bob] #7657129
08/24/22 04:42 PM
08/24/22 04:42 PM
Arkansas
J
J Staton Offline
trapper
J Staton  Offline
trapper
J

Arkansas
Originally Posted by Bob

White people: left Europe to pursue opportunity and freedom in America, pillaged, conquered, and enslaved the native people of said country, all but destroyed the natural resources in many cases.

The difference is our ancestors came to a foreign land and built a nation. Those illegally crossing the border come to leach off a nation that's already built.

Last edited by J Staton; 08/24/22 04:42 PM.

James 1: 19-20
Re: What is going on at the border? [Re: Bob] #7657132
08/24/22 04:45 PM
08/24/22 04:45 PM
Texas Hill Country
C
Cedar Hacker Offline
trapper
Cedar Hacker  Offline
trapper
C

Texas Hill Country
Originally Posted by Bob

That right there is a bald face lie. My white ancestor was exiled from his country in about 1685 for taking part in a rebellion over taxation. He was put on a slave ship bound for the Caribbean where he was to be sold by the ship owner to pay for getting him out of the country. The vessel was shipwrecked in a storm off the East coast of what is now America and he somehow made it to shore and survived.

Sit on your horse on top of a ridge, look out across the country and tell me there is no God.

Re: What is going on at the border? [Re: Providence Farm] #7657133
08/24/22 04:47 PM
08/24/22 04:47 PM
NWT
Ryan McLeod Offline
trapper
Ryan McLeod  Offline
trapper

NWT

And bring all their 3rd world crime and sicknesses. Maybe Texas should fly them up to your village and see how long you can support them. O wait...

Oh wait for what? Please elaborate....

Re: What is going on at the border? [Re: Ryan McLeod] #7657135
08/24/22 04:51 PM
08/24/22 04:51 PM
Texas Hill Country
C
Cedar Hacker Offline
trapper
Cedar Hacker  Offline
trapper
C

Texas Hill Country
[Linked Image]

Re: What is going on at the border? [Re: Providence Farm] #7657138
08/24/22 04:55 PM
08/24/22 04:55 PM
NWT
Ryan McLeod Offline
trapper
Ryan McLeod  Offline
trapper

NWT

3rd world crime and sicknesses yes. Its nothing new. Its basically a re run with a new cast.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread