No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
How can it happen you ask? #7662092
08/31/22 01:06 PM
08/31/22 01:06 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
In the other thread, the question came up,

Originally Posted by Trapset
I don’t know how Dems get anyone to vote for them. Every major city they have been in charge of is a hole. They have ruined them all. Strictest gun laws and most gun crime etc etc etc…..They are doing the same thing to the whole country yet people still vote for them.

It is very simple. You have people like this in the following video. Now, I know at least a few people will either reply or think that this is a guy on the street cherry-picking and editing. That is understood and I agree. What you have to understand is that these people exist and their numbers are growing daily because of the great job of indoctrination that our "schools" have been doing now for decades. It has ramped up big time in the past 20 years. So much so that they don't even hide it anymore. The public schools have developed an agenda straight out of the Marxist playbook. They are creating people void of national identity, void of Christ, void of pride, void of understanding, void of tolerance and able to be programmed by the state. These are unbelievably dangerous times, and I fear it's too late. So scoff if you want to, and say it's only a few, but I'm here to tell you that it's many, many more, with more people like this being produced on a daily basis.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: How can it happen you ask? [Re: Finster] #7662095
08/31/22 01:15 PM
08/31/22 01:15 PM
Nebraska
Trapset Offline
trapper
Trapset  Offline
trapper

Nebraska
Now I get it.

Re: How can it happen you ask? [Re: Finster] #7662096
08/31/22 01:17 PM
08/31/22 01:17 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sheesh, Finster.....I couldn't get all the way through it... grin

You'd THINK, that the black kids who were asked , name three countries besides America, would at least have thought of AFRICA ....

I keep wanting to excuse them just a wee bit, in that surely, they were put on the spot and had brain freeze, that they really could have done better, but I think I wouldn't be correct in assuming that either.

The expression on the guy asking the questions is more amusing to me .

wink

Re: How can it happen you ask? [Re: Finster] #7662103
08/31/22 01:22 PM
08/31/22 01:22 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
I knew most of them .... but what language do the folks in Idaho speak ???

There are interesting times ahead for sure.
The weird part is that people like that get voted into congress ...... AOC is just one example. She had to study for a covid test.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: How can it happen you ask? [Re: Finster] #7662104
08/31/22 01:24 PM
08/31/22 01:24 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Sharon there is nothing to freeze up there with most of them. They can shovel ice cream into themselves at a heck of a rate with no ill effect.

Let's go Brandon

Re: How can it happen you ask? [Re: Scuba1] #7662105
08/31/22 01:25 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Originally Posted by Scuba1
Sharon there is nothing to freeze up there with most of them. They can shovel ice cream into themselves at a heck of a rate with no ill effect.

laugh

Re: How can it happen you ask? [Re: Finster] #7662106
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
These are the people whos college loans Biden wants us to pay off...

Re: How can it happen you ask? [Re: Finster] #7662107
08/31/22 01:27 PM
08/31/22 01:27 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
grin grin

Lets see.......Africa..............Germany..............Las Vegas .....?????

Re: How can it happen you ask? [Re: hippie] #7662111
08/31/22 01:31 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Originally Posted by hippie
These are the people whos college loans Biden wants us to pay off...

They should get a refund from the schools they went to

Let's go Brandon

Re: How can it happen you ask? [Re: Finster] #7662112
Nebraska
Trapset Offline
trapper
Trapset  Offline
trapper

Nebraska
Kids need to be prepared for the indoctrination. When dropping the kids off at school I had a saying, “There are two sides to every story and don’t take crap off anyone”.

They were ready to ask about the other side of the coin when they were being fed a libtard agenda. Then the don’t take crap off anyone would come into play when the teacher would start the typical, so your for starving baby’s etc. I told them to be calm and stay on point and you will never lose with one of these idiots. Teachers and administrators try to use kids emotions to get them off point. It’s funny when the kids are prepared and see it coming. The adult ends up losing their cool almost every time.

My daughter actually used “ There are two sides to every story and don’t take crap off anyone” in the favorite quote part of her senior year book. Lol.

Re: How can it happen you ask? [Re: Sharon] #7662113
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Originally Posted by Sharon
grin grin

Lets see.......Africa..............Germany..............Los Vegas .....?????

YES

Let's go Brandon

Re: How can it happen you ask? [Re: Finster] #7662114
08/31/22 01:32 PM
08/31/22 01:32 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
laugh laugh

Re: How can it happen you ask? [Re: Finster] #7662117
08/31/22 01:38 PM
08/31/22 01:38 PM
MD
D
DaveP Offline
trapper
DaveP  Offline
trapper
D

MD
Promise them free stuff, they'll vote for you.
Guaranteed Minimum Income, Student Loan Forgiveness, you name it.

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a dictatorship, then a monarchy.”

Re: How can it happen you ask? [Re: Finster] #7662138
08/31/22 02:35 PM
08/31/22 02:35 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
It is too late....

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: How can it happen you ask? [Re: Sharon] #7662140
08/31/22 02:36 PM
08/31/22 02:36 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.

You'd THINK, that the black kids who were asked , name three countries besides America, would at least have thought of AFRICA ....

I keep wanting to excuse them just a wee bit, in that surely, they were put on the spot and had brain freeze, that they really could have done better, but I think I wouldn't be correct in assuming that either.

wink

When I was a freshman in highschool, we had a test in World Studies where we had to write all 54 countries in Africa on the map of the continent in the correct place and spell them correctly. We got extra credit if we could also name their capitol city and spell them correctly. It was a very hard test.

Keith

Re: How can it happen you ask? [Re: Finster] #7662152
08/31/22 03:04 PM
08/31/22 03:04 PM
Chambers, NE
C
conibearguy Offline
trapper
conibearguy  Offline
trapper
C

Chambers, NE
Originally Posted by Finster
In the other thread, the question came up,

Originally Posted by Trapset
I don’t know how Dems get anyone to vote for them. Every major city they have been in charge of is an s hole. They have ruined them all. Strictest gun laws and most gun crime etc etc etc…..They are doing the same thing to the whole country yet people still vote for them.

It is very simple. You have people like this in the following video. Now, I know at least a few people will either reply or think that this is a guy on the street cherry-picking and editing. That is understood and I agree. What you have to understand is that these people exist and their numbers are growing daily because of the great job of indoctrination that our "schools" have been doing now for decades. It has ramped up big time in the past 20 years. So much so that they don't even hide it anymore. The public schools have developed an agenda straight out of the Marxist playbook. They are creating people void of national identity, void of Christ, void of pride, void of understanding, void of tolerance and able to be programmed by the state. These are unbelievably dangerous times, and I fear it's too late. So scoff if you want to, and say it's only a few, but I'm here to tell you that it's many, many more, with more people like this being produced on a daily basis.

Boy, that is definitely frightening to hear for sure. I cannot speak for large school districts (I will never teach in one), however, you cannot blame all of public schools in America. There are smaller/rural districts that are still working hard for our nation's future. Are certain bills trying to ruin education? Absolutely. Have faith in your smaller districts and help your local/smaller districts out in any way you can.

Just wanted to clarify not "all" public schools are responsible for this. Just your districts that have liberal agendas.

Re: How can it happen you ask? [Re: Finster] #7662153
08/31/22 03:08 PM
08/31/22 03:08 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Don't forget the education union as one of the biggest problems nationwide. Support for them comes from dues in even the smallest district.

Re: How can it happen you ask? [Re: Finster] #7662180
08/31/22 04:21 PM
08/31/22 04:21 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
China is teaching 3rd graders calculus, while 3rd graders in the US are being taught that men can have babies.

We are told not to judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but are told to judge all gunowners by the actions of a few.
Re: How can it happen you ask? [Re: KeithC] #7662183
08/31/22 04:25 PM
08/31/22 04:25 PM
Rock Springs, WI
Z
Zim Offline
trapper
Zim  Offline
trapper
Z

Rock Springs, WI
Originally Posted by KeithC

wink

When I was a freshman in highschool, we had a test in World Studies where we had to write all 54 countries in Africa on the map of the continent in the correct place and spell them correctly. We got extra credit if we could also name their capitol city and spell them correctly. It was a very hard test.

Keith

When I was in 7th grade we had to memorize all 72 counties in Wisconsin and write them on a map.

Zim

Re: How can it happen you ask? [Re: conibearguy] #7662187
08/31/22 04:30 PM
08/31/22 04:30 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Originally Posted by conibearguy

Boy, that is definitely frightening to hear for sure. I cannot speak for large school districts (I will never teach in one), however, you cannot blame all of public schools in America. There are smaller/rural districts that are still working hard for our nation's future. Are certain bills trying to ruin education? Absolutely. Have faith in your smaller districts and help your local/smaller districts out in any way you can.

Just wanted to clarify not "all" public schools are responsible for this. Just your districts that have liberal agendas.

I agree. However, the teacher's union has been infiltrated by Marxist. The "useful idiots" that were able to get some bogus teaching degree now fill a lot of the ranks. I would venture a guess that 75% of city or large population schools have been infiltrated by this Marxist agenda. I have no proof, I'm just giving an educated guess from what I have been reading and researching through the years. I will say one thing. If I had a school aged child, they would not be going to public school. Either home schooled, private school or a pod. I think Pods are a great new approach by the way.

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread