No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Alabama Vs. Utah State [Re: Nittany Lion] #7664634
09/04/22 09:27 AM
09/04/22 09:27 AM
Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
Jtrapper Offline
trapper
Jtrapper  Offline
trapper

Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
Oregon got Auburn's QB and I was amazed at how he is EXACTLY the same lack luster QB that he was at Auburn. Agree on the bama game, i didn't even watch it, may as well be playing a high school team.

Ga. is going to be same as Bama from here on out, the one to beat EVERY season, Kirby has them tuned up again this year.

Since Saban is a BLM supporter and round about communist I really don't care anymore what Bama does from here on out.

That being said i figure they will win another national championship this year. Ga. once again being the only team in their way.

Not my circus, not my clowns.
Re: Alabama Vs. Utah State [Re: Nittany Lion] #7664692
09/04/22 10:54 AM
09/04/22 10:54 AM
Central Pennsylvania
Nittany Lion Offline OP
Don't call me Mister, Mister
Nittany Lion  Offline OP
Don't call me Mister, Mister

Central Pennsylvania
Wanna Be, since you disagree with the rankings I would like to see how you would rank the Top 10 teams.

I got myself a seniors' GPS.
Not only does it tell me how to get to my destination,
it tells me why I wanted to go there.
Re: Alabama Vs. Utah State [Re: Nittany Lion] #7664773
09/04/22 02:15 PM
09/04/22 02:15 PM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia
I don’t think rankings should even be given until after the first 3 games, providing you play someone in your schedule or a top tier team in another conference.
Of course they can go by last years rankings to determine strength of schedule. Just like next week Georgia plays Samford. If we don’t even win but by 1 point we still maintain our rank. Yet if #1 plays #2 and number two loses, then instead of staying number two they drop further in the rankings. Or if number one was to lose why wouldn’t one and two just swap? But they don’t.
Maybe I just don’t understand their ranking system, but there’s no way an unranked Florida team should have beaten the #7 team in the rankings.

Re: Alabama Vs. Utah State [Re: Wanna Be] #7664789
09/04/22 02:35 PM
09/04/22 02:35 PM
Ohio
D
Dan D Offline
trapper
Dan D  Offline
trapper
D

Ohio
Originally Posted by Wanna Be
I don’t think rankings should even be given until after the first 3 games, providing you play someone in your schedule or a top tier team in another conference.
Of course they can go by last years rankings to determine strength of schedule. Just like next week Georgia plays Samford. If we don’t even win but by 1 point we still maintain our rank. Yet if #1 plays #2 and number two loses, then instead of staying number two they drop further in the rankings. Or if number one was to lose why wouldn’t one and two just swap? But they don’t.
Maybe I just don’t understand their ranking system, but there’s no way an unranked Florida team should have beaten the #7 team in the rankings.

That's why they play the game. Some teams will look much different at seasons end than they do now. New players and new coaches teaching different things.

I agree with ya on preseason rankings. Noone knows how good you can be till you're slapped in the face.

I still enjoy the heck out of it. Tonight I will put my facepaint on and do the chop. Go Seminoles.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread