No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
NEW Code to Track Guns & Ammo Credit Card Purchase #7668580
09/10/22 12:14 PM
09/10/22 12:14 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: NEW Code to Track Guns & Ammo Credit Card Purchase [Re: Finster] #7668626
09/10/22 01:51 PM
09/10/22 01:51 PM
MD
D
DaveP Offline
trapper
DaveP  Offline
trapper
D

MD
Yup, saw that this morning.
Some banks are refusing to do business with businesses that are invilved in the firearms industry.

Yet we force Christian bakeries to bake gay cakes...

Re: NEW Code to Track Guns & Ammo Credit Card Purchase [Re: DaveP] #7668637
09/10/22 02:06 PM
09/10/22 02:06 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by DaveP
Yup, saw that this morning.
Some banks are refusing to do business with businesses that are invilved in the firearms industry.

Yet we force Christian bakeries to bake gay cakes...

That's not accurate even tho I agree with the premise. The Christian bakers won the case in front of the SCOTUS.. BUT!
It does relate to this, in the way of a private business has the right to do business with who they choose. In this case, the Bank and firearms dealers.

Its one of those, if you want it this way (baker choosing who to bake for) , its a two way street.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread