No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Gun Control In Spending Bill!!! #7676824
09/22/22 04:44 PM
09/22/22 04:44 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: Gun Control In Spending Bill!!! [Re: Finster] #7676827
09/22/22 04:49 PM
09/22/22 04:49 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Yep Email from GOA a few days ago.

Danny,

Anti-gunners in Pelosi’s House have a new plan to ram through gun control provisions before they officially retire or lose their seats in January.

Allow me to explain…

The House is about to vote on a Continuing Resolution bill to fund the government, which will likely expire in December.

At that point, Congress will be in a lame duck session, and will try to pass a funding bill for fiscal year 2023 – BEFORE the new House majority takes hold.

Hidden inside that funding bill for 2023 are TEN gun control provisions – including budget hikes for the ATF!

That’s why GOA needs your help telling Congress not to let the Continuing Resolution expire before the next House majority takes hold.

Please add your name to tell the House and Senate NOT to let the CR expire until after the next Congress begins – and to STOP anti-gunners from ramming through a gun control spending bill in the lame duck session.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread