No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Abortion..... #7708680
11/04/22 02:42 PM
11/04/22 02:42 PM
NC
Buzzard Offline OP
trapper
Buzzard  Offline OP
trapper

NC
Everyone knows it takes at least one woman and any amount

of men to conceive a child, simple bio 101.

The question is do the male part of conception have any rights

to abort the fetus ? While it is the woman's body to control

the fetus , she didn't get that way by playing gin with her girlfriend.

Having gone through the ordeal with my own daught 20 years ago,

and the later consequences of getting pregnant again 3 months later

has me wondering, the boyfriend didn't want the abortion.

NOWADAYS, The libs want 2nd and 3rd trimester abortions legal

in all states, yes that means chopped up fetuses sucked out

of the womb that may have been born to live great lives.

So since a woman can't under normal pretenses get pregnant

without a man, how come a man has no say in the process ?

Wandering thoughts of the day..

Re: Abortion..... [Re: Buzzard] #7708684
11/04/22 02:44 PM
11/04/22 02:44 PM
Georgia
warrior Online content
trapper
warrior  Online Content
trapper

Georgia
Ah yes, the patriarchy at work. Shame on you for using biological reality to make sense.

[Linked Image]
Re: Abortion..... [Re: Buzzard] #7708696
11/04/22 02:58 PM
11/04/22 02:58 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
You're right. A nephew's baby was aborted and he had no say in it.

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Abortion..... [Re: Buzzard] #7708703
11/04/22 03:05 PM
11/04/22 03:05 PM
MD
D
DaveP Offline
trapper
DaveP  Offline
trapper
D

MD
LOL, our leading medical minds say men can get pregnant too!!

So abortions for everybody!!!!

[Linked Image]

Truly Clown World...

Re: Abortion..... [Re: Buzzard] #7708704
11/04/22 03:06 PM
11/04/22 03:06 PM
NY
Canvasback2 Offline
trapper
Canvasback2  Offline
trapper

NY
I know of one instance, and it has probably happened before to other Men; where the Wife or Girlfriend got Pregnant. She ended up having an abortion because her JOB came first ! Here is the kicker!! That Man was the ONLY Grandson left in the Family to carry on the Family name. When she had the Abortion, she took away his only chance to have a Son to carry on the Family name. He was bitter about it for the next 50 + years !

Re: Abortion..... [Re: DaveP] #7708707
11/04/22 03:08 PM
11/04/22 03:08 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Originally Posted by DaveP

[Linked Image]

Truly Clown World...

Sad state of affairs. Can they really say this with a straight face?

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Abortion..... [Re: Buzzard] #7708712
11/04/22 03:12 PM
11/04/22 03:12 PM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline
trapper
O

Interior Alaska
ITS MURDER AT AND STAGE……PERIOD

I love the smell of burning spruce---I love the sound of a spring time goose---I love the feel of 40 below---from my trapline I will never go!
Re: Abortion..... [Re: Canvasback2] #7708725
11/04/22 03:25 PM
11/04/22 03:25 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted by Canvasback2
I know of one instance, and it has probably happened before to other Men; where the Wife or Girlfriend got Pregnant. She ended up having an abortion because her JOB came first ! Here is the kicker!! That Man was the ONLY Grandson left in the Family to carry on the Family name. When she had the Abortion, she took away his only chance to have a Son to carry on the Family name. He was bitter about it for the next 50 + years !

Moral to that story, don't have sex without a plan and commitment from both partners. Otherwise, your a knothead with no legit gripe. I wonder if SCOTUS has ever ruled that a man has no say in what the Lady does with the pregnancy. I mean at 4, 6, 8 weeks, I know it's a person and aborting it for any reason other than health reasons is murder. Anyone know on court rulings that tell the man he has no say?

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Abortion..... [Re: Oh Snap] #7708738
11/04/22 03:31 PM
11/04/22 03:31 PM
Alaska and Washington State
W
waggler Offline
trapper
waggler  Offline
trapper
W

Alaska and Washington State
Originally Posted by Oh Snap
ITS MURDER AT AND STAGE……PERIOD

^^^^^^^
THIS;
And if you can prove to me that an unborn baby/fetus is not a unique human being, then I might consider otherwise.
And don't give me this "viability" argument. No baby is viable (able to exist on it's own) until they are at least two or three years old.

"My life is better than your vacation"
Re: Abortion..... [Re: Buzzard] #7708741
11/04/22 03:33 PM
11/04/22 03:33 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK
SCOTUS has held that requiring the father's consent to abort is unconstitutional.

I can imagine a woman's attorney arguing that the man's sperm was a gift or abandoned property or some other woke argument. laugh

Nevertheless, the woman's right to privacy has prevailed so far

Mean As Nails
Re: Abortion..... [Re: Buzzard] #7708756
11/04/22 03:45 PM
11/04/22 03:45 PM
wyoming southeast
D
danvee Offline
trapper
danvee  Offline
trapper
D

wyoming southeast

Who is going to adopt and raise all the babies not aborted?? I'm guessing a lot are addicted when they are born to drugs and alcohol. Don't get me wrong I'm against abortion, just wondering who is going to raise them. More handouts to moms that cannot and do not want the lost soul.

Re: Abortion..... [Re: white17] #7708759
11/04/22 03:46 PM
11/04/22 03:46 PM
NC
Buzzard Offline OP
trapper
Buzzard  Offline OP
trapper

NC
Originally Posted by white17
SCOTUS has held that requiring the father's consent to abort is unconstitutional.

I can imagine a woman's attorney arguing that the man's sperm was a gift or abandoned property or some other woke argument. laugh

Maybe the younger generation should take a hint from Zagers song

In the year 2525, and give the woman a long black tube smile

Re: Abortion..... [Re: Buzzard] #7708782
11/04/22 04:01 PM
11/04/22 04:01 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by danvee

Who is going to adopt and raise all the babies not aborted?? I'm guessing a lot are addicted when they are born to drugs and alcohol. Don't get me wrong I'm against abortion, just wondering who is going to raise them. More handouts to moms that cannot and do not want the lost soul.

I did the math and posted the numbers before. There are 36 families looking to adopt for every baby aborted in the US. There is around 2,000,000 US families, actively enrolled to adopt available babies. 3,477,000 more US women, with fertility problems, are interested in adopting babies. Most want to adopt more babies, after the first.

https://www.americanadoptions.com/pregnant/waiting_adoptive_families

Over 81,000,000 Americans have considered adopting. Families know the chances of being able to adopt a baby is exceedingly slim.

There is a huge shortage of babies to adopt.

Destroying all the wonderful potential of a human baby is deeply saddening and disgusting to me.

Keith

Re: Abortion..... [Re: white17] #7708786
11/04/22 04:04 PM
11/04/22 04:04 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH

This is a great topic, interesting. So, SCOTUS overruled Roe V Wade. Doesn't that mean they recognize a fetus as a baby? So when a Women carries to full term and delivers a baby, then decides to pitch her Man to the wind, he has to pay child support. I don't disagree with paying support, that's only right. My point is, the man is held responsible after birth and has a say in the childs upbringing. So am I wrong in saying that SCOTUS is saying they only recognize the Man's rights after full term birth, meanwhile, they are saying a fetus is a human child.

I'm all for the Women, their body their choice, (which didn't transfer over to the unvaccinated very well, but that's a different matter). Bluntly put, if a Women or a Man does not want a baby, then don't have that kind of sex. But lol. In certain circumstances things happen because they were irresponsible. If it takes two to tango as they say, then why does only one get to make the decision?

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Abortion..... [Re: KeithC] #7708789
11/04/22 04:07 PM
11/04/22 04:07 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted by KeithC
Originally Posted by danvee

I did the math and posted the numbers before. There are 36 families looking to adopt for every baby aborted in the US. There is around 2,000,000 US families, actively enrolled to adopt available babies. 3,477,000 more US women, with fertility problems, are interested in adopting babies. Most want to adopt more babies, after the first.

https://www.americanadoptions.com/pregnant/waiting_adoptive_families

Over 81,000,000 Americans have considered adopting. Families know the chances of being able to adopt a baby is exceedingly slim.

There is a huge shortage of babies to adopt.

Destroying all the wonderful potential of a human baby is deeply saddening and disgusting to me.

Keith

I feel the same way Keith, a lot do!

Re: Abortion..... [Re: Catch22] #7708792
11/04/22 04:11 PM
11/04/22 04:11 PM
Georgia
warrior Online content
trapper
warrior  Online Content
trapper

Georgia
Originally Posted by Catch22

This is a great topic, interesting. So, SCOTUS overruled Roe V Wade. Doesn't that mean they recognize a fetus as a baby? So when a Women carries to full term and delivers a baby, then decides to pitch her Man to the wind, he has to pay child support. I don't disagree with paying support, that's only right. My point is, the man is held responsible after birth and has a say in the childs upbringing. So am I wrong in saying that SCOTUS is saying they only recognize the Man's rights after full term birth, meanwhile, they are saying a fetus is a human child.

I'm all for the Women, their body their choice, (which didn't transfer over to the unvaccinated very well, but that's a different matter). Bluntly put, if a Women or a Man does not want a baby, then don't have that kind of sex. But lol. In certain circumstances things happen because they were irresponsible. If it takes two to tango as they say, then why does only one get to make the decision?

The decision to overturn Roe was not made on the basis of personhood for the fetus but purely on the grounds used to craft the original Roe opinion. Namely, whether there exists within the 14th amendment a tacit but unwritten implied right to privacy due a woman seeking an abortion.

[Linked Image]
Re: Abortion..... [Re: Buzzard] #7708793
11/04/22 04:12 PM
11/04/22 04:12 PM
Georgia
warrior Online content
trapper
warrior  Online Content
trapper

Georgia
The question of personhood remains unanswered in matters of the law.

[Linked Image]
Re: Abortion..... [Re: Catch22] #7708796
11/04/22 04:14 PM
11/04/22 04:14 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK
Originally Posted by Catch22

I don't think you can draw that conclusion at all.

SCOTUS upheld a woman's right to privacy in regards to the HIPAA laws as they apply to her medical privacy.

In overturning Roe they only said that the federal government has no authority to regulate abortion. They said nothing about a fetus being a human child..........either way.

Mean As Nails
Re: Abortion..... [Re: DaveP] #7708799
11/04/22 04:18 PM
11/04/22 04:18 PM
Maine
Griffin21 Offline
trapper
Griffin21  Offline
trapper

Maine
Originally Posted by DaveP

[Linked Image]

Truly Clown World...

There are two genders

Men Can't get pregnant

This is dumb

I'm not gonna get into the abortion thing.

“A Man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him.”

“The key of joy is disobedience.”
Re: Abortion..... [Re: Buzzard] #7708808
11/04/22 04:31 PM
11/04/22 04:31 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Thanks Ken. I got some Schooling to do. I will look up the case where SCOTUS ruled a Fathers consent is unconstitutional. Didn't know about that one.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread