09/23/08 01:39 PM
09/23/08 01:39 PM

Y
Youngtraprs Dad
Unregistered
Youngtraprs Dad
Unregistered
Y

Good question,Mira. I guess time will tell. With Osama falling in the polls, I believe he'll get rid of Biden. God help us gun owners if the south paws win this upcoming election!

Re: palin-the-predator [Re: ] #897504
09/23/08 05:46 PM
09/23/08 05:46 PM
Cape Breton Island Nova Scotia
Mira Trapper Offline
trapper
Mira Trapper  Offline
trapper

Cape Breton Island Nova Scotia
Looks like Biden made another honest quip and his handlers are on his case for it. He chastised the adds stating McCain hadn't evolved into the modern world and is unable to communicate via the net. Seems Biden was honest enough to note that McCain can not use the net because he lacks the finger dexterity required to use a keyboard because he was beat up so badly in the Hanoi Hilton. Do you think Obama has that sort of integrity? Guess not because they made Biden back track from the integrity he showed and never corrected the impression Obama wanted to create of McCain as a old buffoon.

[Linked Image]
Mac Leod Motto
Re: palin-the-predator [Re: Mira Trapper] #897591
09/23/08 06:30 PM
09/23/08 06:30 PM
Ohio
N
newears Offline
trapper
newears  Offline
trapper
N

Ohio
CHANGE CHICAGO STYLE

Body count. In the last six months 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago , 221 killed in Iraq .
The Leadership In Illinois:
Sens. Barack Obama & [Please excuse my language... I'm an idiot] Durbin,
Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.,
Gov. Rod Blogojevich,
House leader Mike Madigan,
Atty. Gen. Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike),
Mayor Richard M. Daley (son of former Mayor Richard J. Daley) .....all Democrats.

Chicago is a combat zone. Of course they're all blaming each other.

Can't blame Republicans, there aren't any!

State pension fund $44 Billion in debt, worst in country (worse then what San Diego is going through). Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25% highest in country. (Look'em up if you want). Chicago school system one of the worst in country. This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois .

And he's gonna 'fix' Washington politics?

Dottie McIntosh, RN

Re: palin-the-predator [Re: Mira Trapper] #897595
09/23/08 06:33 PM
09/23/08 06:33 PM

W
walleye88
Unregistered
walleye88
Unregistered
W

I read that story the other night and I could not believe what I was reading. How can anyone be so insecure in themselves to try to use that kind of pathetic writing and wording so as to try to make themselves sound somewhat intelligent???. I personally think they failed, it just means the old saying of if you can not dazzle them with brilliance, you can try and baffle them with B.S., because that is what that was.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread