The recipe below was contributed by Mac the Diver. Everyone loved it and was asking him for it.
I only copied it over here for him.

Here ya go!
Because I don't know how to make small batches of this stuff. I'll give you the big batch, You'll have to cut it down to smaller amounts and tweak some things to your taste. It's really fairly simple. If you have and Asian market in town they will usually have everything without searching stores.
This amount will easily cover the breast fillets off two geese or about a dozen Mallard size ducks. I cut the duck breast fillets into 4 to 6 pieces depending on their size. It works good to have the pieces about like a regular ice cube/small egg.
Anyway heres how it goes.

1 - Cup Hoisin Sauce
1 - Cup Oyster Sauce
1 - tbsp soy sauce
1 - tbsp Worcestshire sauce
1 - Heaping tbsp minced garlic
1 - Thumb size ginger root peeled & chopped fine
1/2 - tsp Black or hot pepper or add to taste
1 - Onion chopped size to taste

You only need enough mix to completely cover your meat. You can mix less if you use a zip lock bag to marinade in. I like to leave it in the frig over night but you don't have to. I might stir it if I think of it while I'm getting a beer later. If you use the zip lock you just squish it around.
Then when you bring it out to grill. One wrap around it with your bacon strip an skew it. You can use wooden skewers I've even used tooth picks. But I come to like the metal ones better because they help cook to the center of the meat, and they don't burn off.
You have to watch these things pretty close on the grill. Because of the bacon they like to flash over. I usually have to keep moving them around so they don't burn.

Mac

Last edited by Buzzard; 02/04/09 05:10 PM.