No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
broke man's ingenuity #6155702
02/12/18 02:56 PM
02/12/18 02:56 PM
Wilburn Arkansas
matt knapp Offline OP
trapper
matt knapp  Offline OP
trapper

Wilburn Arkansas
Today my dad and I went to set several conibear. This time I attached them to a pole instead of swimming. Any way he asked why I didn't set all of them I had. I told him they had either broken or missing triggers. When we got home he grabbed a pile of wire hangers and some old stove pipe. This was the result
We tested it and it works great
Just wanted to share that with you guys and once again thank you for all the advice and the laughs God bless you all

INVEST IN AMERICA BUY A CONGRESSMAN
Re: broke man's ingenuity [Re: matt knapp] #6155743
02/12/18 03:54 PM
02/12/18 03:54 PM
Wilburn Arkansas
matt knapp Offline OP
trapper
matt knapp  Offline OP
trapper

Wilburn Arkansas
Thanks buddy. I will definitely write that down for future reference.

INVEST IN AMERICA BUY A CONGRESSMAN
Re: broke man's ingenuity [Re: matt knapp] #6155745
02/12/18 03:58 PM
02/12/18 03:58 PM
South MS
dublelung Offline
trapper
dublelung  Offline
trapper

South MS
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. That'll get you out of a bind and catch fur.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread