No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Hornaday Handbook #8127274
Yesterday at 04:15 PM
Yesterday at 04:15 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline OP
trapper
Trapper7  Offline OP
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
I like to read a lot. I was at a garage sale and bought a box full of assorted books. When I got home I went through them and found a book on reloading. It's title is: Hornaday Handbook of Cartridge Reloading, Fourth Edition, Volume 2, Tables & Charts.The book is in like new condition. It must be older, as it doesn't list some of the newer calibers such as 6.5 Creedmoor, 300 WSM, etc.

I reload for my 30-06, 244, 357, and shotguns. But, I really don't have any use for it. If one of you would like it, I would be happy to send it to you. PM me if you're interested.

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never let the dumbest ones lead the pack.
Re: Hornaday Handbook [Re: Trapper7] #8127503
Yesterday at 10:07 PM
Yesterday at 10:07 PM
western mn
B
bucksnbears Offline
trapper
bucksnbears  Offline
trapper
B

western mn
Great gesture.

swampgas chili and schmidt beer makes for a deadly combo

You have to remember that 1 out of 3 Democratic Voters is just as dumb as the other two.
Re: Hornaday Handbook [Re: bucksnbears] #8127705
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline OP
trapper
Trapper7  Offline OP
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted by bucksnbears
Great gesture.

Thanks. I'll be mailing it off later this afternoon. Hope he enjoys the book.

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never let the dumbest ones lead the pack.
Re: Hornaday Handbook [Re: Trapper7] #8127771
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Minnesota
30-06 Trapper Online content
trapper
30-06 Trapper  Online Content
trapper

Minnesota
noo I was too late I was looking to get a Hornady reloading manual!

The rifle has no will of its own it may be used for evil but there are more good men than evil men and evil will be corrected by good men with rifles.
Re: Hornaday Handbook [Re: Trapper7] #8127809
34 seconds ago
34 seconds ago
Minnesota
30-06 Trapper Online content
trapper
30-06 Trapper  Online Content
trapper

Minnesota
if anyone ever has reloading stuff for free let me know I'm getting into it currently I only reload 4 types of ammo but the more stuff I get the more ammo I can make laugh

The rifle has no will of its own it may be used for evil but there are more good men than evil men and evil will be corrected by good men with rifles.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread