No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Crazy guy at the light today #8110087
47 minutes ago
47 minutes ago
uniontown pa
G
gutthooked Online content OP
trapper
gutthooked  Online Content OP
trapper
G

uniontown pa
Took my dad up the cancer center for his biannual checkup and on the way back. Was sitting at the red light and the guy in front of me starts backing up. Was thinking what the he'll is this guy doing. Then my phone rings and it's Bob Jameson said he was trying to grab my attention at the light. Lol I got a good chuckle then. Guess I need to pay better attention he was in a different vehicle than his trapping mobile. He was in town getting gear for the upcoming trappers banquet. Lesson of the day be aware of your surroundings!!!

Don't limit your challenges
Challenge your limits
Re: Crazy guy at the light today [Re: gutthooked] #8110113
26 minutes ago
26 minutes ago
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Online content
trapper
trapdog1  Online Content
trapper
T

Iowa
You'd have felt pretty bad if you had jumped out and punched the guy in the nose real quick!

Re: Crazy guy at the light today [Re: gutthooked] #8110128
2 minutes ago
2 minutes ago
New Hampshire
N
Nessmuck Online content
trapper
Nessmuck  Online Content
trapper
N

New Hampshire
Smile....your on Candid Camera !

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread