ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Starting Out. #3208216
07/01/12 04:59 PM
07/01/12 04:59 PM
Oregon
C
CCPTrapper Offline OP
trapper
CCPTrapper  Offline OP
trapper
C

Oregon
Hey guys I have been reading trapperman for years but never really posted. I started a ADC company outta Oregon in 2009 and have really enjoyed learning from a lot of you guys and hope to continue to do so. And if you guys have a little spare time if you could like my facebook page and I will gladly return the favor. Thanks and look forward to learning more on here.

Cliff Foster

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CCP-Wildlife-Control-LLC/173844485991133

CCP Wildlife Control LLC
Serving all of Oregon
(503)-201-2432
www.ccpwildlifecontrol.com
Re: Starting Out. [Re: CCPTrapper] #3210067
07/02/12 09:42 PM
07/02/12 09:42 PM
Chocowinity, NC
Phil Nichols Offline
trapper
Phil Nichols  Offline
trapper

Chocowinity, NC
Originally Posted By: CCPTrapper
Hey guys I have been reading trapperman for years but never really posted. I started a ADC company outta Oregon in 2009 and have really enjoyed learning from a lot of you guys and hope to continue to do so. And if you guys have a little spare time if you could like my facebook page and I will gladly return the favor. Thanks and look forward to learning more on here.

Cliff Foster

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CCP-Wildlife-Control-LLC/173844485991133

Hi CCP. Welcome and wish you success in your business. We like to answer questions, but most of the answers will be CLOWN answers. Do not take it personally. We are all friends here.
What the front door is facebook?

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread