ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Raccoons / Watermelon #5923532
06/09/17 01:31 PM
06/09/17 01:31 PM
New York
Short Track Offline OP
trapper
Short Track  Offline OP
trapper

New York
I have a Raccoon that loves watermelon. It's actually entertaining. If I throw watermelon in the trash, I guarantee the trash will be strewn all over my driveway. Last night, I found a watermelon rind buried in a hole... like the Raccoon was caching it for another night. Someone might have disturbed him while eating, and he cached it to come back.

Previously I had a coon drag a 40lb bag of Holly Tone 30' !! I know they are strong, but wow.

Definitely an entertaining creature, and I do like to study their habits.

People ask my why I don't send them all to the tannery..... it's because I like watching them, catching them on the trail cams. Seeing their natural habits.. and they really don't bother me too much. It's my weekend entertainment...

Just a weekend trapper...
Re: Raccoons / Watermelon [Re: Short Track] #5923657
06/09/17 04:10 PM
06/09/17 04:10 PM
Wisconsin
T
The Beav Offline
trapper
The Beav  Offline
trapper
T

Wisconsin
I think you need to get out more. LOL

The forum Know It All according to Muskrat
Re: Raccoons / Watermelon [Re: Short Track] #5923666
06/09/17 04:18 PM
06/09/17 04:18 PM
Mass
TDHP Offline
trapper
TDHP  Offline
trapper

Mass
I too enjoy raccoons, but I enjoy the $ and restoring order for the homeowner even more. To each their own.

Smile, you're an expert!
http://tdhpwildlifecontrol.webs.com/
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread