ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
New York State Wildlife Management Association #6169599
02/25/18 10:55 AM
02/25/18 10:55 AM
New York
Jim Comstock Offline OP
trapper
Jim Comstock  Offline OP
trapper

New York
Judy and I just got back from the annual meeting in Syracuse. Got home at 9 and was setting skunk traps at 11 p.m. Seemed like a good turnout, with no blizzards or really bad weather at least. With fur trapping and ADC there are activities going on year round. I guess the WCT and NWCOA shows in Kentucky and New Orleans were also successful. Next year I think NWCOA is back in Myrtle Beach. Not only are the seminars valuable but conversations with so many experienced people in the nuisance wildlife field reveal some really interesting finds you would never pick up without going to the shows. Always great to get reconnecting to all the new and old friends and see the new innovations. Looking forward to going to the NTA meeting in Escanaba again too. Great place to have the convention for sure.

Re: New York State Wildlife Management Association [Re: Jim Comstock] #6169723
02/25/18 12:16 PM
02/25/18 12:16 PM
Woodhull, Illinois 77
J
Jim Bethell Offline
trapper
Jim Bethell  Offline
trapper
J

Woodhull, Illinois 77
Looking forward to seeing both of you in Escanaba.

Re: New York State Wildlife Management Association [Re: Jim Comstock] #6170034
02/25/18 04:35 PM
02/25/18 04:35 PM
Central IA
TRapper Offline
trapper
TRapper  Offline
trapper

Central IA
i am hoping to make the trip to escanaba this year...haven't been to the UP...depends on if i have my employee at that time.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread