ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Contract question #5943353
07/05/17 02:35 PM
07/05/17 02:35 PM
Erie, PA
SifordOutdoorZ Offline OP
trapper
SifordOutdoorZ  Offline OP
trapper

Erie, PA
I know it's been discussed time and time again. But do you guys include something about trap theft or trap tampering in your contracts . I'm about take on a large job at an apartment complex removing groundhogs and don't want my traps coming up missing at my expense. If someone could pm me and example contract for something like this that would be wonderful !! Thanks in advance.

Sifords Wildlife Services
Re: Contract question [Re: SifordOutdoorZ] #5943393
07/05/17 03:45 PM
07/05/17 03:45 PM
Mass
TDHP Offline
trapper
TDHP  Offline
trapper

Mass
Along with all your other do's and don'ts just advise the homeowner verbally and in writing that they are to be held responsible for damaged or missing traps. That should all be tied into your contract.

Doesn't have to be some significant contract on just traps, just before they sign on the dotted line make sure they are aware. Then have a line for them to sign on after they have been made aware of that stipulation.

Smile, you're an expert!
http://tdhpwildlifecontrol.webs.com/
Re: Contract question [Re: SifordOutdoorZ] #5943598
07/05/17 08:05 PM
07/05/17 08:05 PM
Reed City, Michigan
W
WPS Offline
trapper
WPS  Offline
trapper
W

Reed City, Michigan
yep....replacement cost to include shipping...noted on the agreement and initialed by the property owner

David Belden, WCO
Wildlife Pro Services
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread