Health Issues Forum

Home ~ Mission Statement ~ Trap Talk ~ ADC Forum ~ Trap Shed ~ Trap Chat
Trapper Tips ~ Links ~ Gallery ~ Basic Sets ~ Convention Calendar ~ Trapper's Humor
Fur Buyers Directory ~ Trapper's Tales ~ Words From The Past ~ Legends ~ Archives
~Catalog~

Print Thread
Hop To
The Passing of "Stem Cell" John Stemmler #5961016
07/27/17 12:02 PM
07/27/17 12:02 PM
East Central, Pennsylvania
S
StemCell Offline OP
trapper
StemCell  Offline OP
trapper
S

East Central, Pennsylvania
I, his daughter, have logged onto my father's account. On here, he was StemCell. Others knew him as John J. Stemmler, Jr. I called him Daddy.

My Dad passed away on Sunday, peacefully and surrounded by his family at 58 years old. Though he has not been on recently, he often pulled me over to see something one of you all wrote on Trapperman. My dad hated "facepage," and this type of social media was much more to his liking.

My dad was an amazing father and husband who battled cancer for 9 years. The day he found out that the cancer had really spread, he bought a five year fishing license. Here, almost a full five years later, his fishing license expired. Guess I should have made him buy a lifetime fishing license. But my dad lived everyday with vigor to enjoy the fullness of life.

He loved trapping. I loved especially going out with him on Christmas mornings to see if he got any "presents." If you're on this website, you probably can understand. So, in lieu of flowers, he asked any donations to go to Keystone Institute for Furbearer Education (KIFE). The address is P.O Box 654, New Bloomsfield, PA 17068. He was a member of KIFE and wanted to make the dream a reality. Kindly consider mentioning that it is in memory of John, so my family can thank you.

God has shown his hand every step of the way with this battle. Thank you for the support you all have given him, even without knowing it.

Re: The Passing of "Stem Cell" John Stemmler [Re: StemCell] #5961698
07/28/17 08:40 AM
07/28/17 08:40 AM
Hebron Nebraska
R
RickA Offline
trapper
RickA  Offline
trapper
R

Hebron Nebraska
Prayers sent to you and may the hand of God guide him on his next journey.

Re: The Passing of "Stem Cell" John Stemmler [Re: StemCell] #5962045
07/28/17 07:16 PM
07/28/17 07:16 PM
Ohio, 55yrs old
Pasadena Offline
trapper
Pasadena  Offline
trapper

Ohio, 55yrs old
Sorry to read of the passing of your dad, my condolences to you and your family.

[Linked Image]

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread