Health Issues Forum

Home ~ Mission Statement ~ Trap Talk ~ ADC Forum ~ Trap Shed ~ Trap Chat
Trapper Tips ~ Links ~ Gallery ~ Basic Sets ~ Convention Calendar ~ Trapper's Humor
Fur Buyers Directory ~ Trapper's Tales ~ Words From The Past ~ Legends ~ Archives
~Catalog~

Print Thread
Hop To
Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy #6240700
05/15/18 01:07 PM
05/15/18 01:07 PM
Indiana
L
Longspring51 Offline OP
trapper
Longspring51  Offline OP
trapper
L

Indiana
Hey ya all! I was just recently diagnosed with "CIDP"- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy. They nicknamed it "the wicked stepsister of MS". Just curious if any of my trapping brothers or sisters have been diagnosed with it, or have any family/friends that have? Had Lymes 5 years ago, but the neurologist tells me that is not what caused it (still suspect). Looking for alternative treatments as the medical establishments treatments are very expensive and risky. Thanks in advance for any input that you have!

Re: Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy [Re: Longspring51] #6241426
05/16/18 11:30 AM
05/16/18 11:30 AM
MN, USA
star flakes Offline
trapper
star flakes  Offline
trapper

MN, USA
You could always speak with a nutritionist, or look on Earthclinic dot com, as they have numbers of things to try.

I am not diagnosing you, as I am not familiar with CIDP, but any inflammatory diseases are the body's defenses reacting to something you are exposed to, in food, chemicals etc... I do not know if it would work, but the conservative radio guy Bill Cunningham was talking Sunday night about a derivative from hemp, that works in inflamed areas directly. It is CBD or something. It has no drug test side effects and he had success with it on his hands and back.

Processed foods are a big problems and it is not gluten which is making most people react by the Round Up sprayed on the wheat to kill it for a fast harvest. I have no problem with European grains, but most American grains I react to.

I hope some of that helps, but you are just going to have to keep asking various alternative medical people, weigh the responses and see what will work for you, as pharm chemicals are just masking symptoms in most cases and if you can find the cause, eat what is right, the body will fix itself.
You could talk to that Joel Walach's people too, but they are in the business of selling things to you in supplements which does get expensive too.
Use a search engine, see what comes up, and ask lots of questions.

God bless you.

Re: Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy [Re: star flakes] #6242679
05/18/18 08:44 AM
05/18/18 08:44 AM
Indiana
L
Longspring51 Offline OP
trapper
Longspring51  Offline OP
trapper
L

Indiana
Hey thanks Star Flakes for the good info. I really appreciate it! I started seeing a nutritionist/herbalist last week that put me on a supplement regimen. It will take a little time for them to kick in, hopefully they help. I am just not on board with the doctors and their big pharma treatments. Thanks again and God Bless You!

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread