This issue of Hunter Trader Tapper magazine is dated March 1925, it contains 96 pages and is in good condition, a previous owner did apply a few small pieces of tape to the spine. Articles in this issue include Fried Chicken by Clyde Grady, Down in Muskrat Land by Bob Becker, A Day's Duck Hunt Along the Arkansas River by R. F. Boyd, Memories of the Old Trap Line by Lew Aumock, A Real Dog Team by C. H. Hayes and How the Wolf Yarns Originate by Harold Meixell. $14.00 shipped.

This issue of Hunter Trader Trapper is dated September 1930, it contains 80 pages of entertaining reading and unique ads. The magazine is in fair condition as the cover shows wear on the spine, has a bit of tape and slightly rough edges, the first 24 inside pages have some sort of insect damage in the shape of a fishing hook. Some of the articles in this issue are; Twin Bucks by Dr. Fred Rhodes, Big Bass on Ocklawaha by Dick Wood, Five Squirrels by W. O. C. Ellis, Mink Trapping by Neil Northey and Hand Guns and Their Ammunition by C. S. Landis. $12.00 shipped.

This issue of Hunter Trader Trapper magazine is dated November 1931, it contains 80 pages and is in near mint condition. The cover shows a small flock of Mallards in flight, it was an original painting by Edwin Bolenbaugh. Some of the articles in this issue are; An Old Timer Opens Up by E. M. Hay, It's Never Too Late to Fish by J. E. McCintock, The Big Bull of Paradise Plains by Charlie Summerson, It's No Bed of Roses by V. E. Lynch, Seasonable Hints on Muskrat Trapping by Wilson Fiske, Stolen Dogs by Robert Legare and Tennessee Turkeys by Albert Chapman. $15.00 shipped.

This issue of Hunter Trader Trapper magazine is dated August 1931, the magazine contains 80 pages interesting articles and unique ads. The magazine is in very nice condition. Some of the feature articles in this issue are; It's All About A Day's Work by Raymond Thompson, Sunset on Mountain Lake by Mark Larry, That Big Bull Moose by R. E. McKenzie, Two Flags Went Down by H. A. Brennan, Bulldogs of the Deep by Harry Dillaway, Tackle Twisters by W. Dale Bradley, Let's Save the Rest by J. L. Shores and Handling of the Canoe by Walter S. Chansler. $15.00 shipped.

This issue of Hunter Trader Trapper magazine is dated July 1931 and is in very nice condition. The magazine contains 80 pages of interesting reading and awesome ads. The front cover shows a lucky fisherman using a fly to catch a lunker Small Mouth Bass, it was a painting by Edwin Bolenbaugh. Some of the articles in this issue are; Nahanni Game Fields by Raymond Thompson, Live and Learn by Ray Hogan, Hungarian Partridge by Wm. Langbehn, Facts About Wolves by Jack Kinsey, Rock Lake Turkeys by w. R. MacIlrath, Pack Dogs by Stafford Benson, Minnesota White Tails by B. Sehlin, Sport in the Ozarks by V. E. Lynch, Columbia River Fighters by Lorin Hall, Clams and Pearls by J. Curtis Grigg and On Opening Day by Knight Hughes. $15.00 shipped.

This issue of Hunter Trader Trapper magazine is dated March 1931, the magazine contains 80 pages and is in nice condition showing only a bit of wear on the spine at the very bottom. The front cover was an original painting by Edwin Bolenbaugh showing a deer about to escape from some wolves. Some of the articles in this issue are; Sharp Shooting for Lily Pad Bass by R. C. Bentley, After Idaho Pheasants by Henry Graham, Cougar Tales by Glen Gwin, Deer of Geneva Creek by d. O. Betz, Early Spring Trout Fishing by O. W. Smith, Jacksnipe by John Rahn, Doubling Your Catch by Seay Gee, Cedar Breaks Country by Lorin Hall, Duck Hunting by Phillip Brow, Roping Elks for Tusks and The Gator Passes by Robert Faherty. $14.00 shipped.

All 6 for $75.00 shipped to your door. I accept personal checks, money orders and PayPal.

All sold.

Last edited by Nittany Lion; 07/18/18 09:49 AM.

I got myself a seniors' GPS.
Not only does it tell me how to get to my destination,
it tells me why I wanted to go there.