Home

already started agin

Posted By: 16penny

already started agin - 01/11/18 02:47 PM

https://www.abqjournal.com/1117016/trapping-killing-contests-should-have-no-place-in-nm.html
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: already started agin - 01/11/18 03:50 PM

Editorial by the paper themselves. Typical lib rag, but you can't argue with them, they know everything!
Posted By: Osky

Re: already started agin - 01/11/18 03:56 PM

So we rank right up there with (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) fighters.

Osky
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: already started agin - 01/11/18 03:58 PM

Hmmm... Not one dissenting opinion in the comments section.

Methinks the ABQ journal cherrypicks which comments they'll allow.

A real bastion of objective journalism right there.

Mike
Posted By: adam m

Re: already started agin - 01/11/18 05:23 PM

He he he the man (Gary Miles) at the center of the trapping incident commented saying the wardens trespassed. He must not know wardens are law enforcement.

The article also states you can hunt and trap bobcats without a permit yr round which is a lie. Bobcats have a season and need a permit. The comments are all the same.

Re: already started agin - 01/11/18 06:38 PM

Is this in relation to the story where someone "rescued" a fox from an evil, bone-crushing, death machine and then went on to release the same fox with only minor injuries?

Don't you love it when people spoil their own agenda's narrative with facts?

Mike
Posted By: Ryan McLeod

Re: already started agin - 01/11/18 06:51 PM

Man I'm glad I don't have to deal with antis up here. Sure I get death threats on YouTube all the time but so far nobody has followed through.

Re: already started agin - 01/11/18 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Mike in A-town
Is this in relation to the story where someone "rescued" a fox from an evil, bone-crushing, death machine and then went on to release the same fox with only minor injuries?

Don't you love it when people spoil their own agenda's narrative with facts?

Mike

It sure is. Gary is the one in both articles.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: already started agin - 01/11/18 08:30 PM

A clueless city rat with no idea how the real world works~
Posted By: PAlltheway

Re: already started agin - 01/15/18 04:46 AM

I added my two cents to their comments section. Who knows how long it will stay up
Posted By: Marty

Re: already started agin - 01/15/18 05:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Law Dog
A clueless city rat with no idea how the real world works~

smile
Posted By: 16penny

Re: already started agin - 01/15/18 06:17 AM

I added my 2cents also I didn't see the comments earlier
Posted By: harleydparts

Re: already started agin - 01/15/18 09:35 AM

Trish Meyer
"THANK YOU. I couldn't agree more. Trapping wild animals is horrific and barbaric. How can we stop this? Please follow up with another editorial with actions we can take as voters or citizens. I was horrified a few months ago when I went to buy some calf leather (to make handmade books) at a leather store in ABQ. In the half hour I was there, I saw a few trappers come in with multiple dead animals that belong in the wild. It was sickening. It's one thing to sell calf and pig leather - quite another to sell wild animals that belong to the people. NO private landowner "owns" the wild animals on their land. This has to stop."

Whoop! Whoop! Tandy leather is buying in the round!

Re: already started agin - 01/15/18 04:55 PM

Good job 16penny.
Bahahaha harleyDparts. She's a special kinda smarts
Posted By: trapper les

Re: already started agin - 01/15/18 05:05 PM

The New Mexico Legislature stepped up and banned cockfighting because lawmakers saw it for what it is: barbaric cruelty that has no place in our state’s proud cultures. Wow, if cockfighting isn't cultural nothing is . It is thousands of years old, if not hundreds of thousands, along with the gambling on the outcome .

Re: already started agin - 01/15/18 05:06 PM

Adam your PM box is full.

Mike
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: already started agin - 01/15/18 06:59 PM

Quote:
Man I'm glad I don't have to deal with antis up here. Sure I get death threats on YouTube all the time but so far nobody has followed through.

Do they know you live in Yukon Territory?? I'd challenge them a bit. Tell them if they can make to Whitehorse, you'll meet them in a public place and you all can "tussle" to see who comes out standing. I don't think you'll get any takers...

Re: already started agin - 01/15/18 07:57 PM

They are always real brave in numbers. Next time I have a coon killing my chickens, I'll call them, and they can come over and love the problem critter away......either that, or it dies. Shakes head....them and their artificial world!

Re: already started agin - 01/15/18 07:59 PM

Originally Posted By: lee steinmeyer
They are always real brave in numbers. Next time I have a coon killing my chickens, I'll call them, and they can come over and love the problem critter away......either that, or it dies. Shakes head....them and their artificial world!

Rofl laugh
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: already started agin - 01/15/18 08:11 PM

These are people who put the value of animals above that of human beings. They really can't help it because they suffer from lack of common sense.
Posted By: trapre

Re: already started agin - 01/15/18 08:12 PM

Wow. Just wow! People with that kind of mindset should be shot! I'm Flabbergasted!

Re: already started agin - 01/15/18 08:27 PM

Originally Posted By: trapre
Wow. Just wow! People with that kind of mindset should be shot! I'm Flabbergasted!

I'm with you, when does it start!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums