Home

Trappers College FTA reviews?

Posted By: Firedog3771

Trappers College FTA reviews? - 01/20/18 03:38 PM

Has anyone ever attended Fur Takers of America trapping college?
I’m 50 years old I’m in my second year of trapping. I love it!! Wish I had some one to get me Involved as a youg .-un. I don’t have the many years of learning like lotsa guys who started as kids. I also don’t have 20 years more to go. I’m a disabled Vet who’s disability will continue to get wore. Maybe 10 good trapping years. Has anyone gone to this? Was the information worth the 6 dYs? And how much time was spent on fur handling? It’s $1500 for 6 days looks like 4 hours of class room and 8 hours outside hands on each day, apears to include room & board.
Posted By: trapNH

Re: Trappers College FTA reviews? - 01/20/18 04:09 PM

Go, you will not regret it. When I went in the 80s, I had been trapping for over 35 years and it was worth every penny. You will get a mix of all aspects of trapping. By all means ,do it.
Posted By: USMC47 🦫

Re: Trappers College FTA reviews? - 01/20/18 04:25 PM

You'll make friends for life there and you'll learn something. The experience in and of itself is worth the price of the school whatever it costs now.

I went with a buddy which made it even more fun.
Posted By: blackoak

Re: Trappers College FTA reviews? - 01/20/18 05:56 PM

One of the best things I have ever did was attending the FTA college 30 years ago. I will always recommend any one to go if they can. RIP Charlie Park
Posted By: MChewk

Re: Trappers College FTA reviews? - 01/20/18 07:05 PM

Great event....even greater instructors!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums