Home

Outdoor Show in MI with Trapping & Predator Sat.

Posted By: John-Chagnon

Outdoor Show in MI with Trapping & Predator Sat. - 02/03/18 12:13 AM

Mike Avery's Outdoor Expo

A number of Trapping and Predator Hunting Vendors and Demos

Name: Mike Avery's Outdoor Expo
Date: February 3, 2018
Time: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST

Event Description:
Forward Conference Center
2980 Cook Road
West Branch, MI

Date/Time Information:
Saturday, February 3

11:00 am - 5:00 with Seminars & Exhibitors
5:00 - 7:00 pm Happy Hour hosted by Mike Avery - meet & greet!

Contact Information:
989-345-3503
Fees/Admission:
$5.00 admission
door prizes

www.MikeAveryExpo.com

Event Description:
Outdoor Expo - meet & greet Happy Hour hosted by Mike Avery (5-7 pm)
Exhibitors: Darton Archery, Slayer Blinds, J&K Fur Exchange, Lure Lipstick, Northwoods Wholesale Outlet, Vanguard Outdoors, Michigan Buck Pole, Ice & Spring Fishing Experts, Guides & Much More!
Seminars: Michigan Turkey by Greg Abbas, Predator Hunting by Bob Abbot, Northern Michigan Trapping by PCS, Outdoor Women by WCOA, Walleye 101 by Lance Valentine, Food Plots by NDT Farms
Posted By: strike2x

Re: Outdoor Show in MI with Trapping & Predator Sat. - 02/03/18 02:04 AM

Will you be there John? I will be over there. Would have missed it if you hadn't posted this.... Would be a pleasure to meet you in person...
Posted By: John-Chagnon

Re: Outdoor Show in MI with Trapping & Predator Sat. - 02/03/18 02:34 AM

Strike2x I will be there and I look forward to shaking your hand. I'll have a booth for PCS and Lenon Lures and doing a demo I think on Fox and Coyote Trapping.
Posted By: strike2x

Re: Outdoor Show in MI with Trapping & Predator Sat. - 02/04/18 02:28 AM

It was a pleasure meeting John at the expo today. I watched his trapping demo and got a chance to share a few stories with him. One of the funniest things about the day was looking over the Lenon lures John now makes and seeing a Skunk and Possum all call. I had to ask him if it was a joke. I told him I don't need a special lure for those critters, I can catch them on any of e of the other lures. He assured me it was not a joke. There you go possum man, a lure formulated with you in mind. It was interesting seeing some of the new trapping products on displaye. At least new to me. Best of luck John and thanks.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums