Home

Is this for real ?

Posted By: AntiGov

Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 02:56 AM

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/...wIIg&adurl=

I noticed one of the airlines is restricting ESA' s because it's getting outa hand !
Posted By: ringtail 60

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 03:05 AM

Yes, unbelievable but real.

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 03:09 AM

Multiple sites certifying animals as " emotional support " . Must get a bunch of free crap or something with this certificate ?
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 03:33 AM

Emotional support animals are different from service animals.

Service animals are specifically trained to help an individual with disabilities.

Emotional Support Animals are when some one is insecure. Any one can get an ESA endorsement for any animal.

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 03:41 AM

Would this guy qualify ?

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 03:42 AM

Or maybe this one

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 03:42 PM

I must be living under a rock . I can't believe this kinda lunacy exists
Posted By: Michael Morris

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 04:15 PM

How about this guy?

Posted By: Ditchdiver

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 04:20 PM

I just heard yesterday that a lady got kicked off a flight because she brought her ESA.....a PEACOCK! She called ahead, they told her no, she bought a 2nd seat for the peacock, and when she got on the plane, they booted her off. Dumb lady!
Posted By: virgil1972

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 04:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Michael Morris
How about this guy?

I know a guy that did this. He killed his neighbors cat and put it on the curb at the lot line and put a sign up.
Posted By: Ditchdiver

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 04:21 PM

By the way, I love those pictures! Especially the raccoon!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: AntiGov
I must be living under a rock . I can't believe this kinda lunacy exists
An old hippie woman I know had 6 of them all justfied as that....and allong with that title here in Liberal$0ta. She gets food and health vouchers for those lassAapsapoodlebabysheepdog. Mutts. No joke.
Posted By: trapper20

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 04:27 PM

Yep, now they can travel in their "safe zone" don't know who came up with it but I hear its real easy to get a certificate. whats funny is most think their comfort critter is a service animal and you cant deny them. waiting for the protests to start
Posted By: coydog2

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 04:43 PM

Give it time for the protest to start,it will one way or another.It will be some thing to see.I got a kick out of about the peacock when I seen it on the news. What happened to just the see and eye dogs is call just that. Not a service dog.

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 04:44 PM

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 04:46 PM

Posted By: Michael Morris

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 04:52 PM

I suggest these! Possum lives matter!

Posted By: The Beav

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 05:07 PM

Those emotional support dogs are very well trained. I sat next to a women with a chocolate lab On a flight last year. Well I was across the aisle.
That dog sat In her lap for about 4 hours It takes a well trained animal to do that. And a very patient owner. I can't believe some one could do that for 4 hours. I felt bad for the 2 passengers sitting next to her but they seemed Ok with It.

But the thing they should be doing Is booking bulk head seats so the dog can lay on the floor.

Then coming home I sat next to the couple from h ll. I can tell you this I would have rather had the dog sitting next to me.
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 05:44 PM

Not all emotional support animals are well trained. Some are hardly trained at all.

Service animals are a different matter. Lots of time and effort pity in to training each one.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 05:53 PM

I'll take an ESA over a person who is taking up a third of my seat. When that happens I start thinking about how the cost of shipping is calculated.
Posted By: Sean D.

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 06:45 PM

This crap is getting ridiculous! I have a cousin who is a liberal pig. She is in college and lives in the dorms. No pets allowed. She put on facebook a couple weeks ago that she got a new puppy. Someone asked how she was able to keep a puppy in the dorms. She said, " i just told them its my emotional support dog so they had to let me keep it." I cant stand freakin idiots like that!
Posted By: keets

Re: Is this for real ? - 02/03/18 07:40 PM

I think Law Dog should take a flight with his emotional support skunk... grin
© 2024 Trapperman Forums