Home

Just got back from Dinner OMG!!!!

Posted By: Canvasback2

Just got back from Dinner OMG!!!! - 02/14/18 10:42 PM

Decided to go out for Dinner tonight. Had a great fish fry and for dessert, it was a cherry filled chocolate covered Cheesecake. Absolutely outstanding !!! grin Well, as I was eating Dinner, they had the music cranked up. That was fine. But every now and then, I would hear some computerized Woman talking for a few seconds. This happened throughout the Dinner. Figured they must have some other radio playing. Well, I finished up the Dinner and Dessert, and proceeded to the cash register to pay for the meal. While I was standing there talking to the waitress, I casually said to the Girl " What was that computerized Woman's voice I kept hearing every once in while , as I was eating Dinner ? Waitress got all smiley and proudly said "THAT IS ALEXA! " I said "What's Alexa? " Then she goes into the "it's like Serie, yada , yada" Then the Waitress said "We use Alexa for a timer. The Owner talks to Alexa ALL THE TIME!! YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE THE LONG WINDED CONVERSATIONS THOSE TWO CAN HAVE!!" At that point , the owner was in the Kitchen preparing some food , when I looked over to her. You would not believe the bug eyed look she gave that Waitress !!

IT WAS PRICELESS!! LMAO laugh I actually burst out LAUGHING IN THE RESTARAUNT!!! LOL!!!

Then , the owner said " I do not ! "

Waitress came back with " OH, YES YOU DO ! YOU TALK TO Alexa ALL THE TIME. That machine is like your new best friend !"

I swear, I never seen anyone get so red faced blushed with embarrassment !! laugh
Posted By: vermontster

Re: Just got back from Dinner OMG!!!! - 02/14/18 11:01 PM

Canvasback2 how far is that form manchester vt we haven't had dinner yet

Re: Just got back from Dinner OMG!!!! - 02/14/18 11:04 PM

Probably a good 6 hour drive from Vermont.
Posted By: micheal

Re: Just got back from Dinner OMG!!!! - 02/15/18 12:06 AM

Road trip

Re: Just got back from Dinner OMG!!!! - 02/15/18 12:11 AM

Don't know what Fish Fries cost in other States, but the whole meal, Dessert and large glass of Iced Tea , cost only $19.20. Huge portions !!
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Just got back from Dinner OMG!!!! - 02/15/18 12:12 AM

winner-winner---fish dinner

Re: Just got back from Dinner OMG!!!! - 02/15/18 12:13 AM

It was a Broiled Lemon Pepper Fish Fry.
Posted By: grapestomper

Re: Just got back from Dinner OMG!!!! - 02/15/18 02:54 PM

We try to talk to Alexa but none of her answers to our questions are usually very funny.
She is to politically correct for our group.
Posted By: Tweed

Re: Just got back from Dinner OMG!!!! - 02/15/18 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Canvasback2
Don't know what Fish Fries cost in other States, but the whole meal, Dessert and large glass of Iced Tea , cost only $19.20. Huge portions !!

Usually $13-15 all you can eat fish and pancakes.
Posted By: Tweed

Re: Just got back from Dinner OMG!!!! - 02/15/18 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Canvasback2
Decided to go out for Dinner tonight. Had a great fish fry and for dessert, it was a cherry filled chocolate covered Cheesecake. Absolutely outstanding !!! grin Well, as I was eating Dinner, they had the music cranked up. That was fine. But every now and then, I would hear some computerized Woman talking for a few seconds. This happened throughout the Dinner. Figured they must have some other radio playing. Well, I finished up the Dinner and Dessert, and proceeded to the cash register to pay for the meal. While I was standing there talking to the waitress, I casually said to the Girl " What was that computerized Woman's voice I kept hearing every once in while , as I was eating Dinner ? Waitress got all smiley and proudly said "THAT IS ALEXA! " I said "What's Alexa? " Then she goes into the "it's like Serie, yada , yada" Then the Waitress said "We use Alexa for a timer. The Owner talks to Alexa ALL THE TIME!! YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE THE LONG WINDED CONVERSATIONS THOSE TWO CAN HAVE!!" At that point , the owner was in the Kitchen preparing some food , when I looked over to her. You would not believe the bug eyed look she gave that Waitress !!

IT WAS PRICELESS!! LMAO laugh I actually burst out LAUGHING IN THE RESTARAUNT!!! LOL!!!

Then , the owner said " I do not ! "

Waitress came back with " OH, YES YOU DO ! YOU TALK TO Alexa ALL THE TIME. That machine is like your new best friend !"

I swear, I never seen anyone get so red faced blushed with embarrassment !! laugh

This is the saddest and funniest thing I've read in some time.
Posted By: btomlin

Re: Just got back from Dinner OMG!!!! - 02/15/18 03:51 PM

My walleye dinners are rather expensive....I will never tally up the actual cost as the wife may find out, but between gear, boat, gas, etc., I'm well above $19.20. smile

Fishing is just one jerk waiting for another!!
Posted By: waggler

Re: Just got back from Dinner OMG!!!! - 02/15/18 04:19 PM

I hope you weren't eating tilapia.
Posted By: pass-thru

Re: Just got back from Dinner OMG!!!! - 02/16/18 02:19 AM

CB....Alexa.....this sounds like a good prospect for you to have a woman in your life laugh
© 2024 Trapperman Forums