weiser beaver bag - 04/11/18 01:47 AM

Does anyone know were I can buy one?
thanks
Posted By: Swifty

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/11/18 02:02 AM

http://www.montanatrappingsupplies.com/
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/11/18 02:03 AM

Mine came from Andy. I don't know if he has any in stock at this time though. If they're not on his site, you might want to contact him and ask when they will be available.

http://www.montanatrappingsupplies.com/
Posted By: rudydog

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/11/18 02:35 AM

I didn't see them on his site either. Was wondering if they are still available/made. Will check with him.
Posted By: trapper20

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/11/18 02:02 PM

call him, he'll hook you up. great bag
Posted By: Traps R Us

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/11/18 06:29 PM

googled it.

https://www.schmittent.com/weiser-beaver-bag
Posted By: Traps R Us

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/11/18 06:31 PM

seems like they are sold out

https://dougherty-sons-fur-stretchers.my...ant=34699926801
Posted By: silkyplainscoyot

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/11/18 06:47 PM

Seen a post Andy made a week or 2 ago. Sounded like they aren't be made quick enough. So he took it off of his sight until he can get enough to fill orders.
Posted By: AJE

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/14/18 10:19 AM

Based on things I've read over the years (& I saw 1 once at a show), these must be some great bags. Pricey, but probably well worth it in the long run.
Posted By: black and tan

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/14/18 11:24 AM

I got the canine bag and love it. Rugged as all get out wanted the beaver bag and they are sold out but i will get one.
Posted By: cfowler

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/14/18 12:46 PM

I would wait on the Beaver Bag from Andy. Worth every penny in my opinion. Same with the Predator Bag. Have both, makes a world of difference for me.
Posted By: andy weiser

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/14/18 12:58 PM

I was told I would have a shipment of both bags in May. Thanks for your patience. Its been a real pain in the rear having my bags back ordered for this long.
Posted By: coalminer

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/14/18 01:12 PM

I want to get a set, from what I hear it will be worth the wait.
Posted By: harleydparts

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/14/18 01:32 PM

Here's the only problem I've had with Andy's beaver bag, they hold to much steel, to many beavers & don't have wheels! grin
Ya,ya I know, toughen up buttercup.
Posted By: Jason Turner

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/15/18 02:03 AM

I have the beaver bag and it really is outstanding. Stays nudfy and nasty but I can clean it uo in a heartbeat. Not that I’d want too bc it looks cool. Lol
Posted By: mike jerrell

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/15/18 04:02 AM

I want one of these.
Posted By: exitwound

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/15/18 04:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Uwe

I got mine here around the first of March, everywhere else I checked was out of stock and Dougherty told me I got the last one they had.
Posted By: AJE

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/15/18 05:01 PM

Does a person have to worry about tBar, body grip triggers, and animal claws poking a hole in the bag?
Posted By: trapper les

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/15/18 05:05 PM

Hasn't happened here yet.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/15/18 05:11 PM

Originally Posted By: AJE
Does a person have to worry about tBar, body grip triggers, and animal claws poking a hole in the bag?

Maybe if you dragged it behind you going 70 down the highway...
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/15/18 05:13 PM

I have a predator and beaver bag made by the manufacture. And no, but if you leave metal in the bag and like over time in the 4-wheeler rack of rubbing and banging together small holes form. But wow I've had and been using them 8-9 years now. They are tough.
Posted By: LT GREY

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/15/18 08:52 PM

Use them, Like them !
Posted By: ambush32

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/16/18 01:08 AM

No way.....tough as nails....
Posted By: Jason Turner

Re: weiser beaver bag - 04/16/18 01:37 AM

Andy (as I recall) gave me this tip...get a small plastic trash can and cut to top/wider section off just enough so it fits inside. Works great bc I like a little bit of structure in the bag. I don’t actually carry beaver in mine. I use a critter carrier made by a fella on this site but I don’t remember his name—float em out.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums