Home

Wisconsin snow storm

Posted By: AJE

Wisconsin snow storm - 04/16/18 03:38 AM

This is wild. Unreal. Some roofs are even collapsing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.greenbaypressgazette.com/amp/518471002
Posted By: Green Bay

Re: Wisconsin snow storm - 04/16/18 10:56 AM

A historic storm.
Posted By: Green Bay

Re: Wisconsin snow storm - 04/16/18 11:14 AM

Maybe getting this guy back from the Taxi brought on "Snowmageddon"
Posted By: Tinknocker1`

Re: Wisconsin snow storm - 04/16/18 12:38 PM

awesome possum ! smile
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Wisconsin snow storm - 04/16/18 01:05 PM

think of the up side , no Mosquitos.

I am also concerned that I am so acclimated to the cold , been wearing a hooded sweat shirt as my only coat since early February, that it is going to be unbearable for a few weeks when it warms up.

so when it hits 70 and I am down to just my breech cloth don't judge.
Posted By: Tweed

Re: Wisconsin snow storm - 04/16/18 01:23 PM

I love winter...I love snow..... but this is frickin April! Were was this back in January and February?

I'm hoping most will be gone by next weekend.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Wisconsin snow storm - 04/16/18 01:24 PM

may i politely ask you guy's keep it out there?Thank you. grin
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Wisconsin snow storm - 04/16/18 01:27 PM

im sure when it hits 70 if your outside you'll be travelin so fast to keep away from the bugs nobodys going to reckonize you cloth or not
Posted By: MnMan

Re: Wisconsin snow storm - 04/16/18 05:59 PM

Re: Wisconsin snow storm - 04/16/18 06:13 PM

Originally Posted By: MnMan

my cousin posted a face-book video of his son doing , almost that , he ran out the open front door dived into the big drift a few feet out the door slid down it on his belly in swim trunks and a swim shirt , barefoot then got up and crawled back up the drift into the house.

my daughter decided she was to lazy to put shoes on last night when she took the cats litter box out , she just walked out to where we dump the litter about 70 feet and back barefoot.

not really a big deal I regularly go to the wood pile in a t-shirt, shorts and house shoes.

Re: Wisconsin snow storm - 04/16/18 06:16 PM

Originally Posted By: jeff karsten
im sure when it hits 70 if your outside you'll be travelin so fast to keep away from the bugs nobodys going to reckonize you cloth or not

there is some truth to that
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Wisconsin snow storm - 04/16/18 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE
Originally Posted By: jeff karsten

there is some truth to that
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: Wisconsin snow storm - 04/17/18 07:50 PM

Sure glad I got all the sap I wanted to mess with cooked to syrup couple weeks back. Yard at the camper be a mess to move around in for a while again now. Was still snow left under some of the trees melting while I was cooking. But both my stoves where out in the sun on bare ground and I was watching the snow disappear more every day. Didn't even look like this back in November...Got to love Wisconsin weather...

My daughter was at a bowling tournament and staying at the Hotel where the roof caved in. Checked out about 1/2 hour before it collapsed. Was on her way driving home in that mess. Another person who was staying there for same bowling deal called her told it fell in.

Mac
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Wisconsin snow storm - 04/17/18 10:32 PM

Several large dairy farms with large freestall barns have had partial to almost total collapse due to the amount of heavy wet snow. Many dairy cows are being moved to large farms that are intact so the cows can be milked, fed and cared for. One near us had a small portion collapse but volunteer fire crews hosed the roofs of two barns for 6 hours to get the heavy ice and snow off the roofs.

Bryce
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Wisconsin snow storm - 04/18/18 03:33 AM

And we are going to get more tomorrow.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Wisconsin snow storm - 04/18/18 03:40 AM

Absolutely Hate Snow
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Wisconsin snow storm - 04/18/18 03:52 AM

Dang ! Doesn't look fun
Posted By: nimzy

Re: Wisconsin snow storm - 04/18/18 10:09 AM

We were having a very dry spring. This should fill up a few marshes and spread out some beaver. It’s a bad time for a drought.

Re: Wisconsin snow storm - 04/19/18 03:57 AM

More snow today!

Re: Wisconsin snow storm - 04/19/18 03:57 AM

http://www.wsaw.com/content/news/Wausau-man-goes-viral-after-clearing-snow-in-shorts-479820653.html

Re: Wisconsin snow storm - 04/21/18 04:06 AM

http://www.weau.com/content/news/Fleet-F...-480300723.html

Fleet Farm is a good store.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums