Re: POTUS limo driver AWESOME !! - 04/17/18 01:03 PM

Wow!
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: POTUS limo driver AWESOME !! - 04/17/18 01:07 PM

fake news

ol'dad
Posted By: virgil1972

Re: POTUS limo driver AWESOME !! - 04/17/18 01:09 PM

Thats a video game. Forza Motorsports. I have a few of them, they are fun.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: POTUS limo driver AWESOME !! - 04/17/18 01:11 PM

Unreal... just Wow!
Posted By: RKG

Re: POTUS limo driver AWESOME !! - 04/17/18 01:19 PM

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/secret-service-limo-video/
Posted By: trapre

Re: POTUS limo driver AWESOME !! - 04/17/18 01:39 PM

That's some pretty impressive video game graphics tho. LOL crazy
Posted By: robert.d12

Re: POTUS limo driver AWESOME !! - 04/17/18 01:43 PM

Originally Posted By: RKG
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/secret-service-limo-video/

Darn wish that was real
Posted By: cfowler

Re: POTUS limo driver AWESOME !! - 04/17/18 01:52 PM

It's still cool. No wonder kids have trouble separating reality from fiction though. crazy
Posted By: Beaver Thumper

Re: POTUS limo driver AWESOME !! - 04/17/18 02:24 PM

I watched the video and thought no way is any person that good at driving in reverse. Having driven at high rates of speed in reverse I’ve learned vehicle weight distribution, sway, yah, and trailing steering tires do not make for high rate of speed cornering.

The remainder of the thread explains my initial suspicion. Unbelievable graphic ability by whoever produced that game.
Posted By: adam m

Re: POTUS limo driver AWESOME !! - 04/17/18 02:31 PM

What gives it away that it's not real is the presidential limo doesn't sound like a supped up import. Still cool

There was a show that showed secret service drills and the presidential limo driver and the other drivers all have to know how to drive and maneuver in reverse, especially in a convoy. The secret service has to practice that along with other drills often.
Posted By: bobsheedy

Re: POTUS limo driver AWESOME !! - 04/17/18 02:39 PM

That's the way I do it in the parking garage.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: POTUS limo driver AWESOME !! - 04/17/18 03:01 PM

Yes I saw the roll cage in the video after another look. BUT I don't think its a video game because the graphics are to real. The video after that one on the disclaimer looks really fake . But the limo one has a real person no way that's a game. But its obvious not POTUS driver
Posted By: robert.d12

Re: POTUS limo driver AWESOME !! - 04/17/18 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: jbyrd63
Yes I saw the roll cage in the video after another look. BUT I don't think its a video game because the graphics are to real. The video after that one on the disclaimer looks really fake . But the limo one has a real person no way that's a game. But its obvious not POTUS driver
graphics are bad, look at the smoke and other vehicles around they look digitally made
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: POTUS limo driver AWESOME !! - 04/17/18 04:06 PM

that is fake but when a limo is retired , it is retired to Secret service driving school , they do practice driving in reverse and spinning around to forwards then driving a course.
there was some new coverage years back of agent driving tests in the limo that was in service for Bill Clinton and retired after his terms.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: POTUS limo driver AWESOME !! - 04/17/18 06:48 PM

Not to toot my horn but I attended that school at Summit Point WV in 1985 when in Military Police. Most fun week at government expense I ever had. We were training for motorcade security for our generals in NATO. My in the car instructor was retired secret svc and was one of Nixon's drivers during the 70s.For class we drove souped up Malibu's. The J turns etc look tricky but they were souped up to shift a special brake fluid to the rear wheels using a toggle switch on the dash board. I'm not a mechanic but that's how it was explained to us.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: POTUS limo driver AWESOME !! - 04/18/18 02:58 AM

My missus parks like that. Always makes me spill my drink.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: POTUS limo driver AWESOME !! - 04/18/18 03:06 AM

one time forward went out'a my f150, so I backed 6 miles home, only got passed once.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums