Home

Liberty

Posted By: dogdown

Liberty - 04/22/18 12:47 PM

Occasionally the tree of Liberty must be watered with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants, from time to time, governments must be reminded that the people have the right and responsibility of protecting their collective liberties and freedoms. The government should fear it's people otherwise it might try to unduly control the people.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Liberty - 04/22/18 12:57 PM

Great Quote By Thomas Jefferson.

Timothy McVeigh Was Wearing A T-Shirt Bearing That Quote When He Was Apprehended Fleeing The Scene 75 Minutes After The Oklahoma City Bombing.

That's Some Controversy Right There !!

w
Posted By: FlyinFinn

Re: Liberty - 04/22/18 12:57 PM

Here here.
Posted By: skippyturtle

Re: Liberty - 04/22/18 01:20 PM

It is getting to be that time again very quickly.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Liberty - 04/22/18 01:30 PM

With some of these cities creating anti gun ordinances I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.
Posted By: mink44

Re: Liberty - 04/22/18 02:35 PM

Originally Posted By: dogdown
Occasionally the tree of Liberty must be watered with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants, from time to time, governments must be reminded that the people have the right and responsibility of protecting their collective liberties and freedoms. The government should fear it's people otherwise it MIGHT try to unduly control the people.

Might?? What do you think they are trying to do now?
Posted By: dogdown

Re: Liberty - 04/22/18 06:45 PM

Time will tell. Or will they come to their senses before it gets to that point.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Liberty - 04/22/18 07:07 PM

To the victor goes the history ,If you loose your but another traitor , if you win your a triumphant new nation.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Liberty - 04/22/18 09:05 PM

If your planning to rise up you better be well prepared.
Posted By: cfowler

Re: Liberty - 04/22/18 10:34 PM

At this particular moment in our history, it seems our "Liberties" are being given away by those calling themselves Americans. The only real protest about our government, and what it is or isn't doing, are being held by those demanding that our "Liberties" be taken. Namely speaking of the Second of course.

For me, an attack on our Constitution is an attack on America. It's an attack on me as an American. There's a thin red line in my world. Created by the blood of those who formed this country and who fought to protect it. It ain't been perfect, and it may never be, I just hope I can be half as brave as those who stood before me if that day comes.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Liberty - 04/23/18 01:16 AM

Well said Mr Fowler!
Posted By: Hal Aggers

Re: Liberty - 04/23/18 01:21 AM

I agree with your comments 100% Mr. Fowler
Posted By: Osky

Re: Liberty - 04/23/18 01:26 AM

There is a path to return to freedom in this country. The fantastically fore thinking founders gave it to us in a bloodless manor thru the convention of states. It only requires effort and determination of purpose.
The federal beast CAN be tamed.

Osky
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Liberty - 04/23/18 01:26 AM

Originally Posted By: lee steinmeyer
Well said Mr Fowler!
X2.
Posted By: cmcf

Re: Liberty - 04/23/18 02:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Osky
There is a path to return to freedom in this country. The fantastically fore thinking founders gave it to us in a bloodless manor thru the convention of states. It only requires effort and determination of purpose.
The federal beast CAN be tamed.

Osky

^^^^^this^^^^^ a lot less messy than a constitutional convention.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Liberty - 04/23/18 03:39 AM

Liberty,..what does that mean to you?,..if you affront its meaning,.how far are you willing to confirm its foundation?
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Liberty - 04/23/18 05:32 AM

America sets an example,..why do most countries request attention( via world politics),.they're gain?
We can't feed(in many forms) and shouldn't acknowledge most! What is so terribly wrong with a nation concerned
with gaining a firm footing with its own requests! We are a great nation,..the best,.anchor our foundation,.
most others will ask!
Posted By: Michigan Trappin

Re: Liberty - 04/23/18 10:28 AM

This next generation just seems to want to give our liberties away. So sad to see
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Liberty - 04/23/18 10:38 AM

its not just young people. we have done a very good job of eroding our freedoms as well. if you don't think so load your kids up in the bed of your pickup. don't put on a seatbelt and drive to the local hardware store. go inside smoking a cigarette and tell the clerk you need some dynamite to bust up some rock on your property so you can put a shed there.

you could just try building a new garage without asking the governments permission or call a gun store and tell them when they get your check in the mail to mail you that new pistol you were looking at.
Posted By: the Blak Spot

Re: Liberty - 04/23/18 11:37 AM

Originally Posted By: lee steinmeyer
Well said Mr Fowler!

X3
© 2024 Trapperman Forums