Home

Murder in the UK

Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Murder in the UK - 04/25/18 01:14 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express...pital-Italy/amp
Posted By: FlyinFinn

Re: Murder in the UK - 04/25/18 01:21 PM

This is a captivating drama. I find it almost incomprehensible that the Limey government is killing this kid. Make no mistake, once MORE socialized medicine happens here, the government will do the same. I sure hope the best for that boy and his family. Those Brits need to burn down the hospital and hang that judge and any other person who enforces his edict.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Murder in the UK - 04/25/18 01:22 PM

when the government pays for your healthcare they can decide when to stop paying for your health care.

if private donors want to kick in and move him to a private hospital he could continue getting care.

Re: Murder in the UK - 04/25/18 01:23 PM

The Vatican has a helicopter there to take him to Italy, but the government is blocking it.

Re: Murder in the UK - 04/25/18 01:28 PM

I admire the queen, but if that old bag doesn't step in this situation she should just hand over the crown. What an embarrassing situation for her, I bet. I bet if her new great grand kid needed foreign treatment it would be no problem.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Murder in the UK - 04/25/18 01:42 PM

Originally Posted By: FlyinFinn
I admire the queen, but if that old bag doesn't step in this situation she should just hand over the crown. What an embarrassing situation for her, I bet. I bet if her new great grand kid needed foreign treatment it would be no problem.
Isn't that the Truth!
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Murder in the UK - 04/25/18 01:56 PM

her new great grand kid wouldn't have to leave the country
Posted By: cohunt

Re: Murder in the UK - 04/25/18 01:59 PM

The folks who make decisions about who does and does not receive care are blocking him from being moved to Italy because--what if he were to survive and even get well again???

Re: Murder in the UK - 04/25/18 02:40 PM

if medical care is being offered else were then they should let the kid go. what do they have to loose ?

I can completely understand setting a limit on where you pull the plug and if the person lives they live and if they die they die and providing compassionate care as it is called till the end.

but when the leader of another country has sent a helicopter to transport the child and another country is offering free care then let go.

Re: Murder in the UK - 04/25/18 02:42 PM

Originally Posted By: cohunt
The folks who make decisions about who does and does not receive care are blocking him from being moved to Italy because--what if he were to survive and even get well again???

make a contract that when the kid leaves Britain , he may never return to British medicine again. as long as Italy knows that they are going to have give him citizenship when they take him then each side knows what they are getting.

Re: Murder in the UK - 04/25/18 02:44 PM

it's not like the Brits don't know their medical system is broken they fly to India all the time to get knee replacements that they would wait years for in Britain.

Re: Murder in the UK - 04/25/18 02:47 PM

I think they have already given him Italian citizenship
Posted By: ringtailtrapper

Re: Murder in the UK - 04/25/18 04:11 PM

How can they legally keep him from going to Italy ??? As part of socialized medicine does that mean they give up their right to seek further treatment elsewhere ?? Your not a citizen in Great Britain, but rather a subject of the crown, big difference.

RTT
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: Murder in the UK - 04/25/18 04:17 PM

Wait until the Canadians get on here and start defending nationalize health care. What we are seeing here is a perfect illustration of where it leads. The Brits think they have freedom, just ask them, but they have little in reality.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Murder in the UK - 04/25/18 04:43 PM

I have a friend who moved here from Manchester. He said the UK's healthcare sucks compared to ours.

Re: Murder in the UK - 04/26/18 07:51 PM

That kid is still alive.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums