Home

London Mayor Bans Knives

Posted By: Hoosier71

London Mayor Bans Knives - 04/25/18 03:53 PM

I haven't seen this on here. Here is where the slippery slope takes you.

London Mayor

"No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife," Khan tweeted. "Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law."
Posted By: cfowler

Re: London Mayor Bans Knives - 04/25/18 04:01 PM

Hmmmm!
Posted By: corky

Re: London Mayor Bans Knives - 04/25/18 04:23 PM

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/6212072/London's_Mayor_Declares_Intens#Post6212072
Posted By: Aix sponsa

Re: London Mayor Bans Knives - 04/25/18 04:29 PM

Next year: no pencils, shovels, or bottles that can be broken to create sharp edges.
Posted By: Hoosier71

Re: London Mayor Bans Knives - 04/25/18 04:31 PM

Ok. It has been on here. How did I miss that? I thought my son was joking when he told me about it last night.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: London Mayor Bans Knives - 04/25/18 04:32 PM

I heard on the news, that this year, more people were killed in London with knives than were killed in New York City with guns. Most of the knife attacks are committed by Muslim men.

London's Muslim immigrants also enjoy throwing acid in people's faces to rob them, causing permanent life changing injuries. The report I heard said that unlike most Muslim countries, where women are the majority of the victims of acid attacks, the more modern, British Muslims throw acid in nearly equal numbers of men's faces. Maybe there is hope for them yet.

Keith
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: London Mayor Bans Knives - 04/25/18 04:34 PM

If they ban knives, they'll start killing with something else, cars would be my guess.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: London Mayor Bans Knives - 04/25/18 04:39 PM

Does he mean the full force of the law like the reason he feels the need to ban knives that he cannot get a handle on? LOL what a joke.
Posted By: Marty

Re: London Mayor Bans Knives - 04/25/18 04:41 PM

Elect a muzzie and be disarmed so the muzzies can really take over. This will be happening all over Europe soon enough.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: London Mayor Bans Knives - 04/25/18 04:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Marty
Elect a muzzie and be disarmed so the muzzies can really take over. This will be happening all over Europe soon enough.

You can say the same about America in the not so distant future.
Posted By: Marty

Re: London Mayor Bans Knives - 04/25/18 04:56 PM

Things are turning around here so hope is not lost.

Even in cali some cities are turning away from the progressive ideal.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums