Home

Canada DID Burn Down the White House!

Posted By: Tweed

Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 01:15 PM

And it was probably Boco's great great grandpappy!

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 01:41 PM

Trigger warning: CNN Clip

Posted By: Catch22

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 02:16 PM

At the time of the war of 1812, Canada didn't exist. It was British North America, so I believe Trump is right to blame the Kanucks, they and the Brits are one in the same.
Posted By: Hutchy

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 02:26 PM

Just proves the media will do anything to slander Trump!

And by the way...na na na we burnt down your Whitehouse!!

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 02:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Catch22
At the time of the war of 1812, Canada didn't exist. It was British North America, so I believe Trump is right to blame the Kanucks, they and the Brits are one in the same.

On this day in the year of our lord two-thousand and eighteen I agree with Catch22.
Posted By: FlyinFinn

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 02:42 PM

Canada has paid out millions to terrorists who repatriated to their country. They are a national security threat. Not through their military might, but by their lack of keeping Canada for Canadians.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 02:44 PM

The Dominion of Canada did not exist but Upper Canada(Ontario today) and Lower Canada(Quebec)definitely did exist.And the Canadian militia fought in 1812,along with the FN to defend Canada.In 1791 the two Canadas were created by the constitutional act.
Trump was right,Canada burnt down your capitol in response to your unprovoked attack on Toronto(York).After your defeat trying to invade Canada you turned west and took the Indians land.
Trump might try it again.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 02:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Boco
The Dominion of Canada did not exist but Upper Canada(Ontario today) and Lower Canada(Quebec)definitely did exist.And the Canadian militia fought in 1812,along with the FN to defend Canada.In 1791 the two Canadas were created by the constitutional act.
Trump was right,Canada burnt down your capitol in response to your unprovoked attack on Toronto(York).After your defeat trying to invade Canada you turned west and took the Indians land.

You guys were just suffering brain freeze...the Americans were there to try to liberate you from your royal overlords.
Posted By: Huntall76

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 03:17 PM

Originally Posted By: FlyinFinn
Canada has paid out millions to terrorists who repatriated to their country. They are a national security threat. Not through their military might, but by their lack of keeping Canada for Canadians.

Canada has a military? Do they call it boy scouts and brownies. smile grin laugh
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 03:20 PM

The past is in the past. Canada is among our best friends, lets keep it that way. I do agree that exports and imports must be on a level playing field.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 03:58 PM

If Canada did beat the US in the War of 1812, so what. It's kind of like beating up a baby and bragging about it when he grows up to be bigger and badder than Mike Tyson as an adult. There is no doubt which country would win now.

Keith
Posted By: hippie

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 04:21 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Ross_(British_Army_officer)

Here's the guy who burnt it down.
Posted By: muskrat411

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 05:20 PM

Hey you want to go Keith C!! Any time; come at us Bro!!!
We'll take you Downtown, downtown to China town.
We'll go all scorched earth on you then circle back on you in Nunavut.
I pitty the Foo!!!!!

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 05:28 PM

Down to China town. LOL. Maybe to Tim Hortons you hosers.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 05:29 PM

Originally Posted By: muskrat411
Hey you want to go Keith C!! Any time; come at us Bro!!!
We'll take you Downtown, downtown to China town.
We'll go all scorched earth on you then circle back on you in Nunavut.
I pitty the Foo!!!!!

3 pumps and that Crossman stings lol.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 05:43 PM

boco's hitting the bottle and the crack pipe early today !!! laugh

w

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 06:01 PM

To the victor goes the spoils right? Maybe we can get on those registered trap lines.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 06:14 PM

Canada burnt down your capitol in response to your unprovoked attack on Toronto(York).

I wouldn't call it unprovoked... You guys keep trying to pass off ham as bacon.

Mike
Posted By: Huntall76

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 07:02 PM

^^^^^^^^^lol^^^^^^^^^^^
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 08:14 PM

I think reparations are in order. Canada ought to open up fur trapping to their southern neighbor.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 08:43 PM

I don't think they could handle the competition, especially the registered trapline guys.
Posted By: Hutchy

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 10:40 PM

Naw, we prefer to manage our lines and have good populations of critters. Not have otter tags and one Fisher limits...

Y'all can stay down there eh. Did I say that right? Y'all?
Posted By: James

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 10:45 PM

It is true that the British, with the assistance of their Canadian vassals, burned down the White House.

But the US achieved its objectives in that war.

Jim

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 10:47 PM

I don't blame ya there Hutchy.

(AND NO, IY AIN'T YA'LL, IT'S YOUINS.) wink

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 10:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Hutchy
Naw, we prefer to manage our lines and have good populations of critters. Not have otter tags and one Fisher limits...

Y'all can stay down there eh. Did I say that right? Y'all?

If you're a Northerner, you need special permission from the Boss to say "y'all."

I asked for permission and got it, so maybe y'all can too.

Jim
Posted By: Ryan McLeod

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 10:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Rat Masterson
I don't think they could handle the competition, especially the registered trapline guys.

I doubt many of the Americans on here besides the Alaskans could handle trapping in the cold. Youre from Minnesota so you might stay warm for awhile. Id invite you to come trap wolves with me but Y'all might release them all out of habit. Ps. our "cable restraints" close all the way Also many would waste time trying to make waxed snow. grin

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 11:00 PM

Shes Canadian. My plan is to take her along. I'm pretty sure she knows how to stay warm

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 11:21 PM

yeah I hear she has a good husqvarna.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/08/18 11:30 PM

isn't that Hal's Canadian niece??
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/09/18 12:40 AM

Nah, This is Hal's Canadian niece. She don't need no Husqvarna. whistle

grin Charlie
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/09/18 01:49 AM

Ryan, I get my fair share of cold...am I exempt?...lol
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/09/18 02:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Ryan McLeod

I doubt many of the Americans on here besides the Alaskans could handle trapping in the cold. Youre from Minnesota so you might stay warm for awhile. Id invite you to come trap wolves with me but Y'all might release them all out of habit. Ps. our "cable restraints" close all the way Also many would waste time trying to make waxed snow. grin

Rat Masterson lives in the banana belt of MN. Basically northern Iowa.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/09/18 02:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Mike in A-town
Canada burnt down your capitol in response to your unprovoked attack on Toronto(York).

I wouldn't call it unprovoked... You guys keep trying to pass off ham as bacon.

Mike
Hahaha grineh'

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/09/18 02:23 AM

We would hear you guys coming from miles away with all the banjo music.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/09/18 02:56 AM

great thread please keep it going

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/09/18 03:02 AM

Looks like Deliverance finally got released up north.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/09/18 03:07 AM

Is there evidence that any "Canadian" militia or whatever it would be called were loaded on the Brit ships that came up the Chesapeake and took part of the Washington DC operation? Or were the guys who torched the WH (bad job if they coldn't burn it down completely) straight from the old country...? I have a book here about the War of 1812,might have to look that up this weekend.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/09/18 03:09 AM

Originally Posted By: James
It is true that the British, with the assistance of their Canadian vassals, burned down the White House.

But the US achieved its objectives in that war.

Jim

Depends in what you think the objective was. Stop the British Navy from enslaving our citizens, finally control the Northwest Territory, bring lower and upper Canada into the Union and expelling the British from North America?

I guess 2 out 3 aint bad.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/09/18 04:16 AM

I believe the strong anti-British feelings from the revolution and the war of 1812, as well as engliah treatmwnt of Irish kept us out of WW1 as long as it did. Too bad for the world really that t wasn't stronger and kept us out completely.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/09/18 04:49 AM

We would hear you guys coming from miles away with all the banjo music.

It still would not give you enough time to pass out the hockey sticks the Canadian military fights with. smile

Keith

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/09/18 04:54 AM

I'm pretty sure that kid on the porch was a Kanuck. grin
Posted By: star flakes

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/09/18 04:57 AM

In defending Canada, the British as in 1776 unleashed numerous terrorist attacks inside America by their Canadian commanders and their Canadian Indian allies.

The stated policy was to genocide Americans in the West in order for the trading companies to keep their trading house monopolies looting America and protecting those monopolies in crimes against humanity.

Pigeon Roost Massacre

On September 3, 1812, a war party of mostly Shawnee, Delawares and Potawatomis made a surprise attack on the village, coordinated with attacks on Fort Harrison (near Terre Haute, Indiana) and Fort Wayne the same month. Twenty-four American settlers, including fifteen children, were massacred. Two children were kidnapped.

"The Fort Dearborn Massacre" due to the large number of Americans killed including women and children.

General Henry Procter led a surprise assault on the American camp on the morning of January 22.
In the wake of the battle, American prisoners of war and wounded soldiers were massacred by Procter's Indian allies

Creek tribesmen known as the Red Sticks. These tribes had been in contact with Tecumseh before the war. As the Americans got involved, militia General Andrew Jackson led forces from Tennessee and other southern states. The Conflict intensified after the massacre of 400 white settlers at Fort Mims on August 30, 1813.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/09/18 01:41 PM

Never hear much about the killing done by the native side during the pc discussion of U.S. Euro-American settlement. From the pc-leftist side of the view, that was all justified because the natives were the grieved party and only "defending" themselves. The truth is that fighting to control land has always been nasty business. Plenty of innocent blood (women, kids, old men unable to fight) spilled on all sides. Man is fallen...

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/09/18 02:35 PM

Originally Posted By: NonPCfed
Never hear much about the killing done by the native side during the pc discussion of U.S. Euro-American settlement. From the pc-leftist side of the view, that was all justified because the natives were the grieved party and only "defending" themselves. The truth is that fighting to control land has always been nasty business. Plenty of innocent blood (women, kids, old men unable to fight) spilled on all sides. Man is fallen...

Well said.

Doesn't matter what color the skin is, what tribe or nationality one hails from...

People have always excelled at butchering each other. Often times over the flimsiest of excuses.

Am I really supposed to believe that England cared one iota about the plight of the Shawnee, et al? Give me a break... They exploited the Shawnee and other tribes to further their agenda of reclaiming America.

The fog breathers got a few good licks in. But they called down the thunder and Ol' Hickory answered... And for their troubles he stacked the British dead like cordwood at New Orleans.

Mike

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/09/18 03:13 PM

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/09/18 03:31 PM

Never did understand why they took a little trip in 1814, when the war was in 1812.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/09/18 03:34 PM

Guess it's a good thing they didn't call the war on terror the war of 2001. "In 2037, we took a little trip, over to afghansiStan for the 305th time".

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/09/18 03:39 PM

Never did understand why they took a little trip in 1814, when the war was in 1812.

It was a different time Finn... Things moved slower.

smile

Mike

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/10/18 12:01 AM

The War of 1812 started in June of 1812 and ended in February of 1815.

Keith
Posted By: Beaver Thumper

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/10/18 01:17 AM

Some get butt hurt over the smallest things. A simple response of: Yes Trump, We burned your capital over 200 years ago when your nation and the nation I represent were in their infancy. BTW, recall Fort Blunder! Have a nice day and I’ll see you tomorrow.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/10/18 03:03 AM

Ttrudeau is definately a catcher,not a pitcher.play ball Donald

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/10/18 03:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Mike in A-town

The fog breathers got a few good licks in. But they called down the thunder and Ol' Hickory answered... And for their troubles he stacked the British dead like cordwood at New Orleans.

Mike

The battle of NOLA shows just how somethings moved back then.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/10/18 10:53 AM

Truwho?

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/10/18 06:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Catch22

I'm pretty sure that kid on the porch was a Kanuck. grin

That Banjo Picking Porch Boy Was Actually BOCO
Appearing In His First Movie Role !! laugh

w

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/10/18 06:33 PM

And you were the fat canoer walleyed that got Bum Blasted by the good ole boys.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/10/18 07:35 PM

Walleyed got "pickereled"

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/10/18 07:44 PM

BOCO,

Figures that was Your Favorite scene from "Deliverence"

You'd better invite Buckne, Addictedangler, 4488, and Justin Trudeau on your Canoe trips if you want that kind of Action.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/10/18 07:50 PM

I would bring a couple nice cougars with me.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/10/18 09:12 PM

Trudwho?
Posted By: Art S

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/10/18 10:03 PM

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/10/18 10:11 PM

laugh
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/10/18 10:15 PM

laugh laugh
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/10/18 10:17 PM

I think it is just awesome how anyone, even a "world leader", is exposed as just another human when dealing with Trump.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 02:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Art S

Great meme.

Keith

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 03:04 AM

Trumps a real toughguy when he's on his airplane tweeting.Chicken to say anything face to face.Trudeau is a boxer he would have likely coldcocked that orange buffoon,lol.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 03:09 AM

trudwho?
Posted By: Brushblend

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 04:58 AM

Currently all the so called "Leaders"of the Western nations are clowns, and outclassed in intelligence by their Communist counterparts. But stuck with what we have, I would take Trump over Trudeau any day!

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 05:38 AM

Trumps a real toughguy when he's on his airplane tweeting.Chicken to say anything face to face.Trudeau is a boxer he would have likely coldcocked that orange buffoon,lol.

LOL! I'd pay to see that event.

Jim

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 09:54 AM

angela merkle would probably make both of them cry like a whipped puppy and toss in the towel grin
Posted By: gryhkl

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 10:01 AM

I would love to see that. It might just be what trump needs. Like dad used to say; "Sometimes a guy straightens up after somebody knocks a little sense into them."
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 11:45 AM

I am sure Trump would put the hurt on that gender neutral little lying back stabber.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 11:48 AM

hey now,thats Boco's family your talkin bout. grin
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 11:59 AM

Trudeau is a boxer he would have likely coldcocked that orange buffoon,lol.

You mean like his "Privileged White Guy Beats Up Indian" match in 2012? What was the cover story on that event? Oh yeah: “White guy in power & entitlement looks for an indigenous human to beat up so he looks like a strong white dude.” Was that before he turned into a liberal freak or is he just a huge hypocrite like the rest of them?

I think Trump could take him. He outweighs him by like a hundred pounds or so, Trump probably craps turds bigger than Trudope.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 12:06 PM

Originally Posted By: danny clifton

Shes Canadian. My plan is to take her along. I'm pretty sure she knows how to stay warm

Is that Canadian hooker or Canada hooker?

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 12:11 PM

Ned Beatty got the hardest part....in that movie.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 12:12 PM

Would Trump's bone spurs hinder him?

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 12:15 PM

Trudwho isn't a boxer....he WEARS boxers so he can get them off quickly if he gets a chance to play the Deliverance scene.
Posted By: Calvin

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 01:27 PM

The older I get and the more I hear about Canadian govt, the less I like them.

Of course it has NOTHING to do with the every ordinary Joe, citizens of Canada.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 01:34 PM

Originally Posted By: James

LOL! I'd pay to see that event.

Jim

I would pay to see someone punch out bo.

smile

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 03:51 PM

The Donald has been dealing with #whineylilbitches like Trudope all his life.. Wouldn't even break stride.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 03:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Gary Benson
The Donald has been dealing with #whineylilbitches like Trudope all his life.. Wouldn't even break stride.

yep

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 03:55 PM

Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 04:08 PM

Keep up the good work Mr President.
Posted By: Jarhead620

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 04:51 PM

You Trump lovers remind me of a bunch of eighth graders in your efforts to defend your whiny butthurt orange buffoon.

Jarhead
Posted By: nyhuntfish

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 05:00 PM

If I may, for those who don't know although most people do:

I posit we should (as smart people) all look at Drudge Report (Bookmark it)

...Every morning instead of the Globalist Yahoo or whatever. It will "guide you" to find the truth in many areas of life.

The site works like this:
Premise: It's written old-school on purpose. Matt Drudge is smart not stupid. Existing now: 20 Years (since 1996)
Premise: He actually writes Nothing. He just links to stuff. He is a patriot by all accounts.
1.) Top left of page are the "Main Stories" he finds interesting.
2.) Middle section is usually the top story in the nation.
3.) Below that he cycles in stories he finds interesting throughout the day.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 05:01 PM

When you grow up to that age Jarhead, maybe then you'll understand.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 05:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Jarhead620
You Trump lovers remind me of a bunch of eighth graders in your efforts to defend your whiny butthurt orange buffoon.

Jarhead

You should've really put a trigger warning on this comment

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 05:10 PM

Who triggered you today Tweed?

Your still whining over Trump beating your gal with your "thinly veiled" posts today, lol.
Fur market, yea right, lol.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 05:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Tweed

Jarhead

Are you attempting reverse psychology?

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 05:47 PM

If you cannot see all the good things Mr. President has done your beyond help and basically lost......hopelessly adrift in a sea of stupid that cannot be drained, without any hope for rescue since some afflictions are permanent.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 05:52 PM

Jarhead

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 06:00 PM

Eighth graders call their Mr MAGA President a "whiny butthurt orange buffoon". Now that's mature for ya..
By 2020, Clintons will be voting for President Mr Donald Trump.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 06:30 PM

I watched the video of that boxing match, that Trudeau is a joke. Just cause you put on gloves doesn't make you a boxer. Trump Rocks.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 06:33 PM

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 06:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Lugnut

Naw....its just that it seems the ones that are the most triggered are the blind fan boys of either political side. I thought I saw it all when Obama was president but Trump fans are taking it to a whole new level.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 06:37 PM

better than a half million menstruating Hillary supporters though.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 06:43 PM

Naw....its just that it seems the ones that are the most triggered are the blind fan boys of either political side. I thought I saw it all when Obama was president but Trump fans are taking it to a whole new level.

I'm not seeing that...

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 06:54 PM

I'm not seeing that...

LOL I'm sure you don't. laugh
Posted By: PAlltheway

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 06:54 PM

Reading this I wonders me...
A) Where is and what is "Canada"? I am vaguely aware of a thinly populated cold region to the north that has more wolves than people, the people talk a little funny, and it is more or less a large suburb of Michigan's UP. Is this "Canada"?
B) Will Canadians mind when America finally does invade and add the maple leaf as our latest, most recent state flag? Bigger question is, should Canada be one state in the United States, or should the seven states there, presently arranged in more or less alphabetical order, be retained as the new United States' states?
C) Will Canadians go ape for AR15s within five seconds or five minutes of finally and officially becoming more than a flaccid appendage to the USA?

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 07:08 PM

Trump is not only scared of Trudope,he is also terrified of Canada.He said himself he is scared that Canada is a threat to the US security.The orange buffoon is like the fat kid in his mommys basement behind the keyboard,lol.Just look at him sitting in the corner with his arms folded tight,as he was being chewed out by Hillary Merkel,lol.What a chickenshite,lol.
I would put my money on A stoned Trudope to lay a beat down on flabby Trump,lol.Trudope is in way better shape,younger,and about 4 inches taller than the orange buffoon.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 07:14 PM

Trump doesn't beat transsexuals so a boxing match between him and queen Elizabeth's representative of gay rights in North America won't happen.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 07:39 PM

Walked right into that one didn’t I? And with my eyes wide open too... grin

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 07:45 PM

Trump is not only scared of Trudope,he is also terrified of Canada.He said himself he is scared that Canada is a threat to the US security.The orange buffoon is like the fat kid in his mommys basement behind the keyboard,lol.Just look at him sitting in the corner with his arms folded tight,as he was being chewed out by Hillary Merkel,lol.What a chickenshite,lol.
I would put my money on A stoned Trudope to lay a beat down on flabby Trump,lol.Trudope is in way better shape,younger,and about 4 inches taller than the orange buffoon.

What we buy from Canada equals 20% of your GDP.
What you buy from us equals 1% of our GDP.
WHO'S GONNA MISS WHO?

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 08:06 PM

The women go ga ga over Trudope,the reason why Trumpy left Melania at home,he was scared Trudope would get her stoned and start bonking her,lol.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 08:10 PM

Trudope likes women?

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 08:16 PM

I thought he just liked dressing like them.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 08:17 PM

Is he L G B T Q I or A?

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 08:19 PM

Of course he likes women,he takes after his dad,Mick Jagger,lol.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 08:19 PM

From what I read it's boco who goes gaga over trudope.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 08:22 PM

Naw,I don't like his politics,nor the fact he is a pot puffer and legalized that chit.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 08:27 PM

What has pot ever done to you Boco? I think a puff'r two is just what the doctor would prescribe for an uptight socialistá such as yourself.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 08:30 PM

You sure don't know me,Finn,lol.
Conservative to the core.I seen how stupid pot puffers are.
If you want to take something that makes you semi-retarded go right ahead.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 08:39 PM

Jarhead

Trump has done some good for the states (Id have voted for him) but does he have to make that stupid facial expression so often?
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 08:50 PM

Been reading this thread from it's inception, with significant amusement, and can only offer this, in way of a comment.

This appears to be the extent of the 'fierce fighting nature' of our Northern brethren from Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O33JRDumOM

grin Charlie

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/11/18 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: PAlltheway
Reading this I wonders me...
A) Where is and what is "Canada"? I am vaguely aware of a thinly populated cold region to the north that has more wolves than people, the people talk a little funny, and it is more or less a large suburb of Michigan's UP. Is this "Canada"?
B) Will Canadians mind when America finally does invade and add the maple leaf as our latest, most recent state flag? Bigger question is, should Canada be one state in the United States, or should the seven states there, presently arranged in more or less alphabetical order, be retained as the new United States' states?
C) Will Canadians go ape for AR15s within five seconds or five minutes of finally and officially becoming more than a flaccid appendage to the USA?

A) Canada is North of you. It is the best place to hunt, fish and trap in the world.
B) Canada has 10 provinces and 3 territories (not 7 states) Each province is so different that they could pretty much be their own country. Im from the NWT, its the best of the best for hunting, trapping and fishing.
C) Southern Canada might buy a few ARs but most of us were taught that all you need is one (or at least less than 4) shot to get the job done. The flaccid appendage you speak of is most likely florida (Americas wang)
Posted By: PAlltheway

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/12/18 01:39 AM

Ryan, I'll say this: there are a lot of oldsters in Florida.
Now about Trudeau's sagging eyebrow
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2018/06/11/canadian-pm-justin-trudeaus-eyebrow/

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/12/18 01:51 AM

that's where Prez. Trump caught her with a hook!

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/12/18 01:59 AM

grin

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/12/18 02:10 AM

Canawhat?

laugh

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/12/18 03:08 AM

I wonder how the Rocketman/Dotard summit is going?

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/12/18 03:20 AM

In an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo that quickly became emotionally charged, Rodman, wearing a red "Make America Great Again" hat, blasted former President Barack Obama for not taking the North Korean leader seriously.

Five years ago, Rodman said, Kim told Rodman "certain things" to relay to Obama concerning potential negotiations, but the former president "didn't even give me the time of day -- he just brushed me off, but that didn't deter me."

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/12/18 05:10 AM

I suspect that Fat-head Kim gets ole Dennis "serviced" quite nicely while in NOK. I think Rodman should have gone to the G7. Maybe give Ms. Merkel a little thrill...

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/12/18 10:10 AM

I wonder how the Rocketman/Dotard summit is going?

I hear it went quite well, Botard.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/12/18 10:54 AM

Went better than expected.

While Trudope was busy whining, sniveling and reattaching his eyebrows, President Trump was getting it done.
Posted By: Hartman

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/12/18 11:16 AM

Not sure of all the trade inequities and who is right or wrong but Trump is certainly right about one thing, Trudeau is both weak and dishonest. Oct 2019 cant come fast enough to get rid of him and get back to a conservative government.

Re: Canada DID Burn Down the White House! - 06/12/18 11:31 AM

I really hope it works out for Canadians and you get your conservative leader(s). Liberals in power damage countries in more ways than we can imagine.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums