Home

Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA

Posted By: John Deere Steve

Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/13/18 03:04 AM

Anyone needing some traps there is a bunch on Craigslist in Lansing,IA. Too far for me to go but might be a good deal for some of my T-man friends!
Posted By: Calvin

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/13/18 03:09 AM

Or they are someone's that grew feet.
Posted By: MINK I LOVE

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/13/18 03:10 AM

I am on it. Headed up there tomorrow.
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/13/18 04:32 AM

Originally Posted By: MINK I LOVE
I am on it. Headed up there tomorrow.

I thought you were taking a break.... LOL

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/13/18 09:11 AM

Only Stocking up Nancy, besides, he called me I didn't call him. Lol!!!
Posted By: Green Bay

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/13/18 10:24 AM

Here is a link: https://lacrosse.craigslist.org/spo/d/traps-and-trapping-equipment/6612646334.html
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/13/18 12:16 PM

Green Bay watch what you do. Would not want to give a heads up to other trappers. That might actually cut into someone making money on trappers. I know how things work with him. LLL

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/13/18 12:45 PM

Yeah Look at all my Good Feedback
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/13/18 12:52 PM

Originally Posted By: LLtrapper
Green Bay watch what you do. Would not want to give a heads up to other trappers. That might actually cut into someone making money on trappers. I know how things work with him. LLL

you should come on once and try not to put someone down.anyone that gets traps back into the hands of trappers is o.k. in my book and i wouldn't know him if he bit me.
Posted By: coydog2

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/13/18 12:54 PM

I see that there is no price on any of it.For what the link has unless I miss it.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/13/18 01:01 PM

just call em as i see um. wink

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/13/18 01:05 PM

Originally Posted By: coydog2
I see that there is no price on any of it.For what the link has unless I miss it.

He has #1's. #2 Dls. #3 Coils, #220's, #330,s and #1.5 Coils--You have to push on the Reply on the Link to get his Phone #. His name is Ron.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/13/18 02:20 PM

13.50 on square jaw 330s, 4.50 on 1.5 coils. He's not shy on his prices.

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/14/18 12:23 PM

Originally Posted By: pcr2
You don't know what you don't know. At least I stick to commenting on things I have knowledge about. LLL

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/14/18 05:24 PM

Another good lot of them in iron mountain, MI. But he wants way too much for them! Don't know how some people come up with these prices. Love it when there's an add for 2 VINTAGE #1 longspring Victor's for $50. Lol
Posted By: Tweed

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/14/18 05:56 PM

Originally Posted By: John Deere Steve
Another good lot of them in iron mountain, MI. But he wants way too much for them! Don't know how some people come up with these prices. Love it when there's an add for 2 VINTAGE #1 longspring Victor's for $50. Lol

Everything I've seen on CL has been pretty old but asking the same price as if they are new. Heck I saw a used DP today for $25.

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/14/18 08:30 PM

Yup it's pretty rare to find user traps at user prices. But I have found a couple good deals over the years
Posted By: Dave Plueger

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/15/18 12:06 AM

Originally Posted By: LLtrapper
Originally Posted By: pcr2
You don't know what you don't know. At least I stick to commenting on things I have knowledge about. LLL

Really now? You sure have had plenty of comments regarding river trapping, having no knowledge or experience whatsoever.
Posted By: tbn

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/15/18 12:15 AM

Larry I still have my boat,lol.
Posted By: Mac

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/15/18 11:45 AM

"Really now? You sure have had plenty of comments regarding river trapping, having no knowledge or experience whatsoever."

Love it!

Mac

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/15/18 08:48 PM

Dave you are probably right. Figures you would comment. Two peas in a pod. LLL
Posted By: Dave Plueger

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/15/18 11:47 PM

No probably about it Larry...My comment was a fact, yours are often based on assumptions.
Posted By: 080808

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/15/18 11:51 PM

“Wanta take it outside?”
Posted By: bic

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/16/18 12:30 AM

Ok, I Read every post on this thread. What is the peeing contest about? If I want to play mind reader, I'll speak with my wife.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/16/18 12:35 AM

I trapped a river line with Larry using a boat for a week. Each day he worked from sun-up until sun-down and caught a good amount of fur! There is no quit in Larry and he is well versed in trapping ditches, fields or rivers IMO!

Chris

Re: Bunch of traps on Craigslist in IA - 06/16/18 11:53 AM

Chris I am sure he meant I have no river experience in his area so that negates any other experiences I may have. It really proves the point I was making when Dave decided to weigh in. "You don't know what you don't know" I really have no fight with Dave. Dave is Dave. Piles on a guy where he cannot defend his self. I seen it all when that went down. Had friends screen shot the whole thing for me. Jealousy can be quite a thing and brings out the worst in us all. LLL
© 2024 Trapperman Forums