Home

California to split in 3!

Posted By: seniortrap

California to split in 3! - 06/13/18 02:18 PM

On the ballot this fall is to split California into 3 parts.
Looking at that map would give 3 liberal states. Adding 4 senators(liberals) to the senate.

Can you imagine San Fran as Northern California?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/p...zeQz?li=BBnb7Kz
Posted By: Marty

Re: California to split in 3! - 06/13/18 02:24 PM

Will not happen.

Aside from the fact that this years vote is whether to put this on a later ballot or not. Fake news leaves that part out.
Posted By: Tweed

Re: California to split in 3! - 06/13/18 02:25 PM

Its not going to go anywhere. Even if it passes the US Congress would also have to agree to admit the new states to the union.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: California to split in 3! - 06/13/18 02:26 PM

NorCal must stand for Normal?
Posted By: Tweed

Re: California to split in 3! - 06/13/18 02:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Marty
Will not happen.

Aside from the fact that this years vote is whether to put this on a later ballot or not. Fake news leaves that part out.

What about this is fake, a fabrication or has no factual basis?
Posted By: Furvor

Re: California to split in 3! - 06/13/18 04:07 PM

Just trying to get 6 senators to overpower other states.
Posted By: white17

Re: California to split in 3! - 06/13/18 04:21 PM

Exactly
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: California to split in 3! - 06/13/18 04:22 PM

I wish they'd vote to be annexed by Mexico. Too many crazies living there.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: California to split in 3! - 06/13/18 05:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Tweed
Will not happen.

You said it.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: California to split in 3! - 06/13/18 07:42 PM

As I understand it, the Population of 2 of the new states would be decidedly conservative. I would separate them from the snowflake S Cal.

Re: California to split in 3! - 06/13/18 07:55 PM

The Northern end has been wanting this for many years and you can't blame them with the inept and corrupt way that State has been run into the ground in the name of progressive progress! No money, no water and no power but they think they are on top of the mountain.
Posted By: white17

Re: California to split in 3! - 06/13/18 09:00 PM

All three entities would be decidedly "liberal" Even the more 'conservative' northern part would be controlled by San Francisco.
Posted By: Marty

Re: California to split in 3! - 06/13/18 09:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Tweed
Will not happen.

"A proposal to split California into three separate states got enough votes on Tuesday to be added to the midterm ballot in November".

What is fake is that they are portraying this as a vote to actually do this now. Its not a vote to do anything now. Its a vote to have a vote later. The fake news reports it as if this will happen in November if it get the votes. Nothing will happen if the proposal gets 100% of the voters votes in November. Absolutely nothing will happen that will split cali up anytime soon and it most likely will never happen.

Just more fake news....sensationalism.

Posted By: handitrapper

Re: California to split in 3! - 06/13/18 10:02 PM

I think they should become their own country. Then Trump can build a wall and make them pay for it.
Posted By: waggler

Re: California to split in 3! - 06/13/18 11:58 PM

Maybe Wyoming could then divide into four states; that would be an easy split, followed by Idaho splitting into two or three states. That might balance things out a little.
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: California to split in 3! - 06/27/18 03:28 PM

Quote:
BigBob:As I understand it, the Population of 2 of the new states would be decidedly conservative. I would separate them from the snowflake S Cal.

Want to bet on that? You will lose that one.

Re: California to split in 3! - 06/27/18 03:53 PM

Not everyone is a snowflake in Cali they had a big push away from the current party to a more conservative type of leadership, the City dwellers have the numbers that have a negative outcome on the rest of the State that's why they want the changes.
Posted By: Badgerman50

Re: California to split in 3! - 06/27/18 03:58 PM

Originally Posted By: waggler
Maybe Wyoming could then divide into four states; that would be an easy split, followed by Idaho splitting into two or three states. That might balance things out a little.

You beat me to it. Liberals hate two way streets. And gerrymander the new states like congressional districts if you need the added entertainment of watching them spontaneously combust.
Posted By: Huntall76

Re: California to split in 3! - 06/27/18 07:06 PM

It needs to Split,right of into the ocean.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: California to split in 3! - 06/27/18 07:15 PM

Thought they were already split in threes , Gay , lesbian , and the minority straight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums