Home

Life is crazy hard right now

Posted By: adam m

Life is crazy hard right now - 06/19/18 08:46 PM

and that's not including my health issues (seizures, elevated levels of lead,radiation nickel and a verysmall marker of lymes).
I need prayer.

Thanks
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/19/18 08:52 PM

I am not the praying type Adam, but I'll keep you in my thoughts and hope you get through this quick.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/19/18 08:59 PM

Hang in there Adam.

Sometimes everything seems to happen at once.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/19/18 09:09 PM

Good luck to ya.

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/19/18 09:25 PM

Thanks everyone I appreciate it.

no kidding hippie. my back is up against the wall the ceiling is caving in and the floor is giving out in this whole situation.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/19/18 09:38 PM

It's ruff when it comes from all angles. Weather the storm buddy.
Posted By: Miley

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/19/18 09:50 PM

Hang in there brother!
Posted By: slydogx

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/19/18 09:52 PM

From one Adam to another, you've got my best wishes and prayers for some respite. All the best from Canada.
Posted By: Buck (Zandra)

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/19/18 09:52 PM

Hang in there guy,there's always light at the end of the tunnel.
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/19/18 10:38 PM

Prayers continuing here, Brother.

Hope you beat this mess and get better SOON.

Charlie
Posted By: hrdtoflw

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/19/18 10:40 PM

Prayers from here . Bad times pass, and good times last in memories. Take care and just get better my friend!
Posted By: Tim H.

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/19/18 11:02 PM

Is the lead what was causing your stomach issues?
Hope everything works out for you.
Posted By: snowy

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/19/18 11:51 PM

I wish you well Adam and hope your health get better.

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/20/18 12:03 AM

Thanks guys. I sure hope this pass quickly.
Tim H. No idea. The Dr said between the lead and the radiation they both (separately cause very slight inflammation deep in the brain and is usually missed in mri and ct's.

I have to slightly change my diet and stop drinking most waters especially tap and well, Most bottled waters are also high in natural elements like radon lead uranium etc... and aren't usually tested or treated for. Also the majority of filters don't take those things too. She said Fiji water and the water from Trader Joes and Whole Foods are the best waters you can get. As much as as I drink water it is getting expensive.
Also using baking soda on hair toothpaste and clothe washing will also help eliminate any radiation.
Posted By: run

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/20/18 12:07 AM

I'm praying for you, Adam. Nutramedix makes a product called Zeolite for heavy metal detox. The availability may be hit or miss. I've used it in the past.

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/20/18 12:26 AM

Thanks that's good to know. I'll look into it
Posted By: nightlife

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/20/18 12:29 AM

Hope you get over this Adam I know how hard it can be to keep going when everything feels like its sitting right on top of you and you know there is more coming
Posted By: Michigan Trappin

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/20/18 01:57 AM

Your in my prayers Adam

I know it sucks, I've been sick for 9 years and know how hard it can be. Trust that GOD will work it out for good

I am now very close to my son due to what has happen to me. He and I are closer than I ever thought a dad and his 17 year old son could be
Posted By: Hoosier71

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/20/18 02:19 AM

Prayers man.

I haven't felt "great" for a couple of years. Not near as bad as you but at least a little nauseous and crampy all of the time. Sometimes almost to the point of not being able to work. Hate it because at times I am not the father or husband that I want to be. Had colonoscopy, scope down throat, blood tests, gall bladder out, food allergy tests. I have eliminated dairy and that has helped some. They tell me it is ibs but I am still searching. Don't give up!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/20/18 02:57 AM

Prayers continue!

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/20/18 03:17 AM

Thank you everyone. Keep them coming there was progress tonight.

I know God has a plan for all that I am going through and will be glorified.

That is good that you and your son are closer than ever Michigan Trappin. It stinks it takes something like an illness to bring family together. Cherish every moment.
Posted By: Copycat

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/20/18 04:08 AM

Praying for you tonight...if water is getting expensive check out the Berkey water system, sits on the counter and doesn't take up all that much room, lots of health people will say it's the best filter out there. You can call the company and see if the specific toxins are on the list that the filter will take out.
Also Google Wendy Myers, or go to myersdetox.com loads of good info there. It's very important to get the right detox protocol for the metals that are in your system, she can set you up with a plan to get rid of those and replace them with the correct minerals and get them back into your system. Hang in there and trust in the Lord...he is always good.
Posted By: micheal

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/20/18 10:40 AM

prayers sent
Posted By: Ron Marsh

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/20/18 11:07 AM

Sent with prayer
Posted By: Jarhead620

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/20/18 12:50 PM

Try to get involved in the things that you enjoy, seek effective treatment, and work on a more positive attitude. This has got me through some bad times. Best of luck to you.

Jarhead
Posted By: DaYooper14

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/20/18 01:42 PM

dig deep, hang tough. prayers are with you.
Posted By: TreedaBlackdog

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/20/18 02:00 PM

Romans 4:17 17As it is written: "I have made you a father of many nations." He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed-the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not.
Posted By: ShaneT

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/20/18 02:01 PM

Hang in there Adam.

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/20/18 09:22 PM

Thanks everyone I appreciate it.

I'll look into those systems. Progress is starting please continue to pray it gets resolved. I would love it to be resolved sooner than later

Re: Life is crazy hard right now - 06/20/18 09:24 PM

I am generally a positive guy. These health issues slow me way down from enjoying things I love and like. A normal task usually takes me much longer
© 2024 Trapperman Forums