Home

A memorable afternoon

Posted By: bic

A memorable afternoon - 06/23/18 05:51 PM

Friday afternoon I took my son to a Penn State combine where he was worked out by Coach Frankiln and his Staff for about 4 hours. It was a pretty awesome experience for both of us.

Here is the view of Holuba Hall. The indoor practice field

Posted By: pcr2

Re: A memorable afternoon - 06/23/18 05:53 PM

cool
Posted By: adam m

Re: A memorable afternoon - 06/23/18 07:04 PM

cool
Did he make the team
Posted By: bic

Re: A memorable afternoon - 06/23/18 07:55 PM

He is only 15 so...No. He got the size and the measurable they liked but you have to be a FREAK to play at that level. He checked in at 6'-5-1/2" tall and 300 lb. It all depends on how he progresses in the next few years. Realistically, he will probably play D2 ball some place.
Posted By: adam m

Re: A memorable afternoon - 06/23/18 08:22 PM

Hopefully he does well and gets a scholarship
Posted By: Osky

Re: A memorable afternoon - 06/23/18 08:49 PM

Nothing wrong with a good secondary education so to speak, and many of them have terrific football programs. Recently a very good quarterback from Dakota came thru what some might consider lesser than a D1 program and look what he has already accomplished.
Do not be afraid to promote your son yourself..at this age get a good intro letter and some video of him in action that you can send out.
Many top programs make their pre lim decisions before a boys junior year and certainly by the close of his junior season. If your not hearing from potential schools during your sons junior year his chances are moot.
I look forward too seeing his name up in lights.

Osky
© 2024 Trapperman Forums