Home

Randy Newberg

Posted By: Yes sir

Randy Newberg - 07/09/18 05:04 PM

Been watching his Western States big game hunting shows and videos on YouTube for a while now and just came across his muskrat trapping vidoes.My respect for him just went up another notch. Seems like a great sportsmen and a humble guy. Any of u guys watch his stuff or by chance know him. Think he lives in Montana. He seems like a great spokesman for hunting and trapping.
Posted By: handitrapper

Re: Randy Newberg - 07/09/18 05:15 PM

He had a thread on here about trapping rats 2 years ago
Posted By: rpmartin

Re: Randy Newberg - 07/09/18 05:31 PM

He spends a lot of time on bowsite.com. Lots of good videos on diy hunting. Goes by bigfin.
Posted By: birdman640

Re: Randy Newberg - 07/09/18 06:07 PM

He is a great Guy. I've watched his videos for quite awhile.
Posted By: cpizzicharlie

Re: Randy Newberg - 07/09/18 06:32 PM

His rat trapping videos were the first of his I saw. Have been a fan since.
Posted By: Hobbs

Re: Randy Newberg - 07/09/18 06:43 PM

His videos are great and he seems like a great guy. I love the ethics he promotes in his videos!
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Randy Newberg - 07/09/18 10:20 PM

Its the only " hunting show" i watch. I just like his style
Posted By: nyhuntfish

Re: Randy Newberg - 07/09/18 11:02 PM

He might have been the guy who turned me on to USA Foxx

Two young (late 20's I think) brothers Alex and Andy bought this company. I have 5 or so furs there right now. Affordable, and they'll make anything.

I'm not sure but I think I saw him showing a hat he had made. I used to watch Randy Dove hunt on Youtube. Man if we could dove hunt in NY that would be great. I hear it's the "start to hunting season" in many parts of the country.
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: Randy Newberg - 07/10/18 02:07 PM

I thought he whined a lot if things didn't go his way elk hunting

Re: Randy Newberg - 07/10/18 05:14 PM

That's the reason I like him. His emotions are real. I don't think he reacts any different than I do when things don't go his way sometimes BUT once he has time to process it he usually laughs it off and realises that's hunting. I think most of us would show a little frustration if other hunters messed up a situation when we were on elk even if we were on public ground but he always humbles himself and says that's hunting.

Re: Randy Newberg - 07/10/18 05:24 PM

Keep in mind most guys would edit those parts out that don't make themselves look perfect. But Randy's videos seem to show all of it, the highs and the lows, the successes and the failures. Plus he traps Lol. He sure comes across as a down to earth humble kind of guy to me.
Posted By: Miley

Re: Randy Newberg - 07/10/18 05:34 PM

Randy’s “ Hunt talk radio “ podcast is very informative!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums