Home

Everyone gone

Posted By: Finster

Everyone gone - 07/12/18 02:09 AM

I was just looking at a picture from just a few years ago. It's a picture of a 4th of July party at my home. It was a great party and this particular picture is of people on my front porch. Some by this time I knew would be gone. Others were a surprise. The common factor of the picture is that everyone in it has now past. Enjoy your friends and loved ones now guys. Nothing is forever.
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Everyone gone - 07/12/18 02:28 AM

Sorry to hear that Finster. We just had our big get together this weekend and I made a point to hug everyone and let them know I am better for knowing them. Life is short but sweet for sure.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Everyone gone - 07/12/18 02:38 AM

Life goes by in a flash .

I just just drove 7 hrs one way this last weekend to celebrate my dad's 73rd birthday ..............highly probable to be his last
Posted By: adam m

Re: Everyone gone - 07/12/18 03:05 AM

Sorry to hear Finster & Antigov.

Life is a vapor here one moment gone the next. Make mends, have those conversations, try to make great memories
Posted By: Michigan Trappin

Re: Everyone gone - 07/12/18 09:53 AM

Yep just a month ago the clan was here, 50 + relatives 4 generations and many are much older than my memories have them. Especially my siblings My sisters now look like my mom and my brother looks like my dad Time sure does pass quickly. Even the "kids" are now in their 30s But the joy of seeing the little ones does make me smile

Get right with people and GOD and it makes it easier I think. I'm blessed to not have any disputes or hard feelings with any of my family. But I'm also not really tight with any of them either as we all have different interests

Life is short. Do what's right
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Everyone gone - 07/12/18 10:00 AM

very true advice.5 yrs ago a dozen of us would eat about every Sunday at my parents.other than my wife and 2 boys their all gone.i am the elder in the family now at the whopping age of 50.trapperman and my love of returning this farm back to the days of yore,along with a weekly shot of god has helped me find a comfortable place in life again.i wish the same for everyone.
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: Everyone gone - 07/12/18 10:20 AM

yes,church is a given.....my boy is started out right.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums