Home

Trapper retiring and selling

Posted By: racerboy108

Trapper retiring and selling - 07/15/18 08:40 PM

Local trapper from the Detroit Lakes Mn. area has Parkinsons and is selling all his stuff.

All stuff is like new condition with some brand new.

A lot of duke coil springs and smaller body grips.

Brand new catch pole and beaver hoops. Brand new fleshing tools. Brand new sleepy creek wire stretchers in various sizes.

I just bought some stuff but left a bunch more. I told him I would post here to see if other locals would be interested.
Posted By: backroadsarcher

Re: Trapper retiring and selling - 07/16/18 01:20 AM

Racer were you over there this afternoon. If it is the same individual I was there this morning. Feel for the guy. He wanted to really get started and the bad luck set in. Hopefully I helped out a little. Any body in the area need good equipment pm me.
Posted By: racerboy108

Re: Trapper retiring and selling - 07/16/18 03:18 AM

I was backroads. I to felt bad as he really jumped into trapping but unfortunately his health stopped him. Nice guy.

I bought his 330s and 160s and some other things. I offered to take him on the line with my son and I if he wanted to.
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: Trapper retiring and selling - 07/16/18 04:37 AM

Catch pole good tool to have
Posted By: backroadsarcher

Re: Trapper retiring and selling - 07/16/18 08:59 PM

I bought some 330's and some of his 160's also. Bought some of his H-stands for the 160's and for the 110's. I still think about his health and thankful mine is still good. Count your blessing everybody!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums